Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flossie’s inner mean girl really has been showing ever since she moved in with Olivia. First it was her being a witch to Olivia in Ibiza and now this? I wouldn’t be surprised if she has old problematic tweets/posts lurking around.

This is the clip if anyone’s wondering
this is so weird :( ... it’s about Loren gray right? Why would she say that?? Lorens literally perfect I don’t get what they found funny about that

Reactions: 4
this is so weird :( ... it’s about Loren gray right? Why would she say that?? Lorens literally perfect I don’t get what they found funny about that
Yup it was her. She’s just bitter that she can’t leech off of one of the top creators on tik tok.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why was this made public though? Lots of teenagers witch about each other on video calls with their friends, but I'm not sure it's great to beam it to your (and especially Loren's) young audiences. Still, it could easily be her ED talking through jealousy or whatever, as Loren is absolutely teeny.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why was this made public though? Lots of teenagers witch about each other on video calls with their friends, but I'm not sure it's great to beam it to your (and especially Loren's) young audiences. Still, it could easily be her ED talking through jealousy or whatever, as Loren is absolutely teeny.
It wasn’t on a video call it was on a tik tok live!

im not making any excuses for her at all but i dont think its flossie actually calling lauren fat because she clearly isnt and flossie isnt stupid enough to think she is fat, its just a very british insult for younger people ive heard a lot of it, however does not make it right at all and it is very unnecessary and mean.

Reactions: 13
im not making any excuses for her at all but i dont think its flossie actually calling lauren fat because she clearly isnt and flossie isnt stupid enough to think she is fat, its just a very british insult for younger people ive heard a lot of it, however does not make it right at all and it is very unnecessary and mean.
It’s common for girls to call each other cows but when fat is involved it’s a lot more malicious and not “playful banter”. It would be different if Loren was her friend and it was an inside joke but she’s not. She also should’ve known better than to ask her young and impressionable fans to comment it on Loren’s page because she knows fine well that some of them will do it.

Reactions: 9
@whatstheteab Yeah I agree; saying something like "you silly cow" in a jokey way when someone very close to you (and with a thick skin) does something silly e.g. spilling a cup of tea could be considered friendly banter. However with someone you don't like, and saying she's a fat cow? Nah. My dad did that when I was young and trust me it wasn't a reflection of a good, friendly relationship 🙃😂

Reactions: 5
B4912805-6BC1-4E5F-8AEA-E5570CBB9173.jpeg

F8F48EF7-5032-4600-B7E5-81D4C6F3DC67.jpeg

has she always done her eyebrows like this? they look way too harsh, especially face on

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
you know what it’s probably because she didn’t have many friends in high school and now she feels like the cool kid with a few followers definitely mean girl vibes go back to high school tossie

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know why she has been in and out of school? What a shame. I still believe in education despite social media influencing being considered a desirable career now.

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe so as this was her in 2016 & theyre still thick but more shaped so suit her a lot more

View attachment 247824
View attachment 247831
has she always done her eyebrows like this? they look way too harsh, especially face on
She speaks about it in this video 4.50-5.40 :)

Does anyone know why she has been in and out of school? What a shame. I still believe in education despite social media influencing being considered a desirable career now.

Attachments

Last edited:
you know what it’s probably because she didn’t have many friends in high school and now she feels like the cool kid with a few followers definitely mean girl vibes go back to high school tossie
you're so right. This happened to one of my close friends - a few years into uni she got some attention and friends and that was her. She's so bitchy now, it's horrible. usually u get that out of your system when you're 14/15, but if you're a bit of a loner then it takes you longer to get through all those kinds of stages.

Reactions: 5
I thought it looked alright however idk if it’s necessarily her style, it’s very much on trend atm especially with tik tok

Edit - I only saw her Instagram at this point which looked decent but I’ve just watched her video and I think because she has dark brows the blonde doesn’t suit her well, the hair is nice but just not for her
I’m no hairdresser but her new hair looks horrible 😳

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.