Flossie Clegg #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Realistically she won't be able to maintain it. She'll return to her normal weight. She won't post many pics, will bang on about being depressed. Will probably dye her hair so she can post that. Then she'll be on to the next glow up/challenge/etc videos to lose it again. That's the cycle pretty much.

Reactions: 21
This is really random but has flossie always spoken with her bottom teeth? I feel like she's been looking different recently and I put it down to her eyebrow shape and chin filler but I've noticed in her videos she talks alot with bottom teeth, almost like she's got an underbite (but she doesnt) this is such a weird thing to even mention but i can't unsee it
shes defo grinded her top teeth to the point they’re basically invisible when she talks. i know people dont buy it but i really think its true. you just can’t even see them when she speaks

Forgive me if I lack any insight into EDs but I just don’t understand the logic behind thinking this is like .. attractive. If it was how her body sat normally I wouldn’t be commenting on it but the over exaggeration of her ribs and the contortion actually looks god awful. It’s a shame because on the 7th slide she almost looks normal. (almost because it’s probs still edited). But she’s not pretending to be someone else she’s just enjoying herself.
From my experience it’s not about it being attractive

Reactions: 5
She literally is wanting comments on her body View attachment 2980424
pathetic. the sucking in and the angle wasnt enough she edited it anyway

i would push her off
---
Forgive me if I lack any insight into EDs but I just don’t understand the logic behind thinking this is like .. attractive. If it was how her body sat normally I wouldn’t be commenting on it but the over exaggeration of her ribs and the contortion actually looks god awful. It’s a shame because on the 7th slide she almost looks normal. (almost because it’s probs still edited). But she’s not pretending to be someone else she’s just enjoying herself.
but that’s where the line is. losing weight in a healthy way and having control over it and being able to say woah i’ve lost a bit too much now vs even if i look unwell, even if it’s not attractive to others, it’s attractive to me and i almost like looking sickly (makes me validated, in control, loved etc whatever it may be) the objectivity and control is no longer there

not sure i’ve worded it well but i’m sure you get the jist

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Millie is looking a lot smaller too. I know she had lipo but she’s looking overall skinnier. Why is Flossie sucking in for dear life so her ribs jut out in every photo??

Reactions: 16
She cries when anyone talks about her losing weight..yet posts photos she knows will get people talking 🤔
---
Millie is looking a lot smaller too. I know she had lipo but she’s looking overall skinnier. Why is Flossie sucking in for dear life so her ribs jut out in every photo??
I think Millie is on ozempic I can’t lie

Reactions: 12
She cries when anyone talks about her losing weight..yet posts photos she knows will get people talking 🤔
---

I think Millie is on ozempic I can’t lie
Seems like a lot of people are. Struggling to be this thin until there's a weight loss drug readily available? Can put two and two together.

Reactions: 8
as a fellow wide ribcage girlie i do think she is also just a wide ribcage girlie (in addition to her sucking in)
i’m not disputing she has an unhealthy relationship with food but i don’t think she’s like dangerously thin (could be unhealthy underlyingly (word) but not visually)

Reactions: 6
as a fellow wide ribcage girlie i do think she is also just a wide ribcage girlie (in addition to her sucking in)
i’m not disputing she has an unhealthy relationship with food but i don’t think she’s like dangerously thin (could be unhealthy underlyingly (word) but not visually)
wide ribs or not, she’s still starving herself, sucking in so her ribs are showing and they look almost disformed from the years she’s spent sucking in (which is soemthing that happens)

Reactions: 13
Either food poisoning or she is very good at play on words. She definitely knows how things will be interpreted. Also does she post on YouTube anymore … glow up pending

Reactions: 8