Flossie Clegg #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so sad to see her refusing to move on from this obsession with being skinny. She wants it just to post it too. All that free time, money and connections just to waste it on spending your whole day taking pictures from mad angles to try and get your bones on show. I imagine a lot of it is a competition in her head with Olivia. Says a lot that she thinks Olivia is where she is because she's thinner and not because she obviously tries a lot harder (still a nasty social climber) than flossie. Will be heartbreaking for her when she's older and realises she spent her youth fruitlessly pursuing nothing.

Reactions: 30
Here she goes again…….

View attachment 2974124

I wonder how they decide who gets to attend certain Lewys events out of her and Olivia - cos they never appear at the same one. Weird Olivia is his best friend but missed his 25th birthday trip.
the editing the bob thing is actually so dead just either get one cut if you’re that desperate or post the photo as it is
---
Her ribs look inflamed / disformed from where she’s spent years sucking in her stomach
they stick out so much, really emphasises just how unnatural it is for her body to be that skinny

Reactions: 10
At this point it’s obvious that she enjoys the attention and comments on it, I think it fuels her 😪

Reactions: 21
This is really random but has flossie always spoken with her bottom teeth? I feel like she's been looking different recently and I put it down to her eyebrow shape and chin filler but I've noticed in her videos she talks alot with bottom teeth, almost like she's got an underbite (but she doesnt) this is such a weird thing to even mention but i can't unsee it

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She started speaking with her bottom teeth when it became a trend on TikTok bc Megan fox speaks with her bottom teeth

Reactions: 19
It's so sad to see her refusing to move on from this obsession with being skinny. She wants it just to post it too.
i mean its not exactly that easy in fairness to her? an eating disorder isnt a choice lol, you cant really just decide to 'move on' from it

Reactions: 2
I remember her posting somewhere that she grinds her teeth and said that’s why you see her bottoms teeth more when she talks

Reactions: 1
I think she’s spiralling because no chance she thinks the rib flare photos are attractive. She must be trolling

Reactions: 4
i mean its not exactly that easy in fairness to her? an eating disorder isnt a choice lol, you cant really just decide to 'move on' from it
I meant more it's a shame in all this time she's not had a proper go at recovery. Which is a choice. She parrots on about body positivity and does the opposite which doesn't count. Been in recovery for three years. I had to wake up one day and choose to try getting better and continue trying every day. She's not an idiot, she (and everyone with an eating disorder) knows what feeds into her disorder and what might help her move on from it. She continually chooses the former.

Reactions: 8
She’s disgusting. Piss off with your bulldog face you absolute waste of space, what is the point in your existence when you do nothing other than contribute bad to the world? You know exactly what you’re doing triggering young girls. Absolutely vile woman

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She literally is wanting comments on her body View attachment 2980424
Forgive me if I lack any insight into EDs but I just don’t understand the logic behind thinking this is like .. attractive. If it was how her body sat normally I wouldn’t be commenting on it but the over exaggeration of her ribs and the contortion actually looks god awful. It’s a shame because on the 7th slide she almost looks normal. (almost because it’s probs still edited). But she’s not pretending to be someone else she’s just enjoying herself.

Reactions: 5
She literally is wanting comments on her body View attachment 2980424
Does she not know the rest of the internet has access to viewing extremely thin bodies and we all know they don’t look like this? Like no one’s ribs are like that it’s very obvious she’s sucking in?😂 why is no one around her telling her to stop I’m sure she looks fine without doing this pose

Reactions: 4