Flossie Clegg #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yall hated my idea that she’s on ozempic but seems people are finally speaking out about it

also side note but why does her face look so fucked here 😭😭 it’s like she’s forcing a nasolabial fold .. is that the hot new trend?? 😍😍😍
IMG_3176.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
jesus christ. i don’t have tik tok but just nosed at her account. my god i didn’t realise she was so thin?! she’s literally frail?! what is she DOING?! i’m so uncomfortable.

her jaw looks massive? idk if she’s filled her jaw and chin but it’s so much bigger than it used to be. she also looks so much older. she does not look her age at all and that’s obvi the sun beds, fillers and quick weight loss. I’m not saying anything new I’m just… ???

I also do not miss this “quirky funny im such a dorky girl dancing” that olivia loves so much and flossie likes to copy. a lot of flossies mannerisms on tik tok are just impersonations of olivia gag

another olivia impression

Reactions: 5
duck off man, she cant be posting this tit

ive reported it, id encourage you guys too as well
just wanted to say that I’m sorry if I have triggered anyone by posting that photo 🤍 please all take care of yourselves if you are struggling!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She looks like an absolute crackhead being that level of skinny. It literally makes her face look like a 45 year old gran of 3 chainsmoker

Reactions: 13
She’s so proud that she’s stick thin too. Body-checking vid after vid. I thought it could just be 75 hard but I could believe the ozempic rumours tbh…

Reactions: 31
just wanted to say that I’m sorry if I have triggered anyone by posting that photo 🤍 please all take care of yourselves if you are struggling!
not at all girl thank you for sharing it and bringing attention to it! its vile what shes doing
---
She looks like an absolute crackhead being that level of skinny.
also re these comments, as someone whos been in her position you literally couldnt care less how ugly you look as long as you look skinny. i put some bleeping horrendously ugly photos up in my time, but my body looked skinny, so that was all i cared about. but thats me as a normal person, not an influencer with 300k followers and a young impressionable audience..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah, she’s definitely only bothered about what her body looks like but she has completely ruined her face, whether she cares or not

as these girls get richer and more successful, they simultaneously get sicker and sicker. you see that in olivia, flossie and many other influencers as well as actual IRL celebrities, with drugs as well as eating disorders. it's such a shame, i feel like these social media management companies arent doing enough to protect and care for their young talent

Reactions: 18
Oh flossie, not drinking anymore doesn’t make you lose so much weight you look ill

Reactions: 25
Literally to a certain extent if the comments are really affecting you that bad take some time off social media and stop the blantantly obvious body checks🙄

unless she was drinking everyday or binge drinking multiple times a week there’s no way there would be that drastic amount of change within 3 months. what a load of shite.

she needs to put her phone down and learn to be present in the real world.

she outed herself when she said paraphrasing “imagine if i was going through that and then had to read these comments” why would you even think that if that’s not the case?

Reactions: 24
Idk if it will actually post but I’ve tried to attach it here
This way of responding was so immature of her. She could have easily gone along the lines of “I understand people’s concern because of what I’ve shared in the past, I’m letting you know I am ok, and would appreciate if the comments on my body could stop and that’s why I’ve been deleting comments because they are detrimental to my wellbeing, I appreciate your love and concern” instead immediately being defensive and coming across as rude. There are definitely nicer ways to address your audience when they have legitimate concerns.

Reactions: 36
Idk if it will actually post but I’ve tried to attach it here
Flossie, it’s not using it against you. It’s holding you accountable for triggering and causing EDs in impressionable young women and girls. But you only care about yourself quite clearly (and that 💸 ) 😅

Why should anyone trust you?

- you have lied about having filler
- post about ozempic use
- body check and promote unhealthy standards all in the name of being “honest”. It’s not honesty..it’s glamorising EDs. The list goes on…

Reactions: 21
JUST SAY YOU HAVE AN EATING DISORDER AND GO

keep taking your little body checking videos but instead of showing them off to the world keep them in your photo app, or better yet show them to a therapist ffs leave us out of it if you don’t want us speculating you absolute self-absorbed bleeping HYPOCRITE

“you don’t need to look like teeny tiny models in magazines 🩷🩷 but i do!!! because i’m obsessed with my appearance because it gets me jobs and friends” - her literal bleeping words from her previous tiktoks and i’m not even joking

• Heart
Reactions: 31