Flossie Clegg #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“you don’t need to look like teeny tiny models in magazines 🩷🩷 but i do!!! because i’m obsessed with my appearance because it gets me jobs and friends”
this sums it up!! she doesn’t practice what she’s preaches, she goes ON about how you don’t need to worry about your body because everybody is beautiful, and then obsesses about losing weight to impressionable young girls, then once she HAS lost weight is body checking and contorting herself to show collarbones and thigh gaps??? she’s enacting the exact behaviour she supposedly dislikes and she’ll know exactly what she’s doing by posting that sort of content

Reactions: 29
It’s a constant cycle on her page. She does something that 90% of people think is wrong and ignores it for months and then eventually posts a video which takes no accountability and instead victimises herself. Her body checking is out of control, she can barely move in her videos from keeping a controlled posed so that her collar bones are peaking and that her arms aren’t pressed - I don’t know how she doesn’t understand how obvious this is to others (or that she doesn’t have any real friends to tell her what she is doing is embarrassing)! She literally filmed herself in December preaching about ozempic and now has suddenly lost a lot of weight and is now annoyed people are suggesting this rumour?? It’s not far fetched. Regardless, she knows exactly what she’s doing and it’s sad that the majority of her following came from young girls who suffered from body image issues and looked for comfort in her openness about suffering from these in the past. I’ve seen a lot of comments on tik tok about how people are now blocking the likes of influencers such as Flossie and Olivia and I think that’s the best move! Nevertheless, Flossie should not be on social media - she is so unstable and overall is tit at her job.

Reactions: 27
View attachment 2968790

It’s giving pro ana tumblr I can’t lie 😶
her ribs and legs oh my goodness. i was shocked when i saw this. didn’t realise how skinny she’d got. i hope she gets the help she needs
---
I saw that and thought the same - she’s lost so much weight so rapidly. It’s completely unsustainable. It also doesn’t look natural on her.. like you can tell she’s fighting against her own body and isn’t genetically that slim. So sad to see.
100% - you can tell her body just isn’t healthy being that slim. it doesn’t look natural or flattering. she’s forcing her body to be something that it just shouldn’t be. it’s so sad :(
---
just wanted to say that I’m sorry if I have triggered anyone by posting that photo 🤍 please all take care of yourselves if you are struggling!
honestly even though i hate to think of anyone else struggling having seen that photo, i’m also so grateful that people on here are posting about it / talking about it bc it just reassures me how triggering it is and the fact that this is not normal and she is not well - that helped me not to spiral

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Where’s the brand new tea?!!

Also I just can’t stand her (flossies) nose it’s so awful to say, but i hate it and now she’s done the Audrey Hepburn / Kendall Jenner straight short brows it just doesn’t suit her. She’d be much better with a Victoria secret angels runway makeup look and full arched brows

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know we talk about them here - but making TikToks about them etc. is so pathetic and weird. They’re real people.

Reactions: 15
She sounds so stupid. She posts videos for a reaction. The one in the yellow dress she almost got herself light headed straining her neck to look slimmer so how can she get mad when people question her intentions n what’s going on. Everytime I see a post from her it’s a heavily Facetune picture of her ‘making fun’ or it’s her looking medically ill

THIS IS WHY SHE CANT PROGRESS. this is why she barely goes on brand trips and her platforms haven’t grown as much as Olivia. Olivia being slim isn’t the reason she has brand deals. It’s about flexibility and growth WORKING !! Flossies is stuck in a cycle. Her videos are the same she does 2 then does a break then comes out w a glow up video or a week in the life then does the same cycle. She hasn’t grown w her audience. Olivia is acc doing interesting things w her life hence why her platforms and audience are engaged. I’m tired of seeing flossie do the same thing everydya and IF that is the reality of her life that’s fine but we have better YouTubers for that. If I want an everyday life comfort YouTuber I’d watch Grackle not flossie. She has no niche. I watch her videos when there’s nothing else not from excitement
---
Everyone in her life past or present are growing. Her ex bf seems so happy w his new girlfriend, Olivia is thriving, even her friends like Haz n Byron are moving on w their lives whether it’s travelling or social media. Flossie is stuck very stuck

Reactions: 12
I know we talk about them here - but making TikToks about them etc. is so pathetic and weird. They’re real people.
Agree, super strange. So brazen too.

I find comments about her nose very strange too. Is that not the nose she was born with? Out of all the things you could say about Flossie… Lame.

Reactions: 5
The one thing I’ll never understand is how people can blindly defend anything influencers do like they’re besties irl, someone said flossie is a breath of fresh air to social media 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
She sounds so stupid. She posts videos for a reaction. The one in the yellow dress she almost got herself light headed straining her neck to look slimmer so how can she get mad when people question her intentions n what’s going on. Everytime I see a post from her it’s a heavily Facetune picture of her ‘making fun’ or it’s her looking medically ill

THIS IS WHY SHE CANT PROGRESS. this is why she barely goes on brand trips and her platforms haven’t grown as much as Olivia. Olivia being slim isn’t the reason she has brand deals. It’s about flexibility and growth WORKING !! Flossies is stuck in a cycle. Her videos are the same she does 2 then does a break then comes out w a glow up video or a week in the life then does the same cycle. She hasn’t grown w her audience. Olivia is acc doing interesting things w her life hence why her platforms and audience are engaged. I’m tired of seeing flossie do the same thing everydya and IF that is the reality of her life that’s fine but we have better YouTubers for that. If I want an everyday life comfort YouTuber I’d watch Grackle not flossie. She has no niche. I watch her videos when there’s nothing else not from excitement
---
Everyone in her life past or present are growing. Her ex bf seems so happy w his new girlfriend, Olivia is thriving, even her friends like Haz n Byron are moving on w their lives whether it’s travelling or social media. Flossie is stuck very stuck
which ex bf?

why does she think facetuning herself and editing a bob is so funny can someone please explain because i just don’t get it it’s so unfunny

Reactions: 25
These influencers who are doing ozempic are they just gonna pay for it for life are they? They literally don’t even know the rebound effects in time to come…so scary

Reactions: 11
Don't know why I didn't think to look for a thread on Flossie. Used to watch her religiously when she used to go by pepperoni playboy and lived at home, she seemed really humble and genuine. Stopped watching when she moved to Battersea with Olivia toeNeil who I cannot stand. It's a shame to see her take such a drastic turn and battle an ED but the constant body checking and making it known she is skin and bone is really tone death and gross imo.

Reactions: 10
Here she goes again…….

IMG_7696.jpeg

I wonder how they decide who gets to attend certain Lewys events out of her and Olivia - cos they never appear at the same one. Weird Olivia is his best friend but missed his 25th birthday trip.

Reactions: 12
Here she goes again…….

View attachment 2974124

I wonder how they decide who gets to attend certain Lewys events out of her and Olivia - cos they never appear at the same one. Weird Olivia is his best friend but missed his 25th birthday trip.
I hate this stupid face she makes. It’s the equivalent of olivia’s puffed up pouty mouth thing she does

Reactions: 11