Flossie Clegg #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just came up when I searched for Flossie and I’m ngl she looked so much healthier and attractive in October

Compared to like

all the honestly straight up passive aggressive body checking needs to stop. Like if she has something going on then stop blatantly denying it, and if you’re on ozempic then just be transparent about it 🤷‍♀️ either way it’s so damaging to add to this culture that you HAVE to be gaunt

Reactions: 11
This just came up when I searched for Flossie and I’m ngl she looked so much healthier and attractive in October

Compared to like

all the honestly straight up passive aggressive body checking needs to stop. Like if she has something going on then stop blatantly denying it, and if you’re on ozempic then just be transparent about it 🤷‍♀️ either way it’s so damaging to add to this culture that you HAVE to be gaunt
that second vid you can see she is just eating (not literally) up how smöll and frail she looks in the “oversized” t-shirt and shorts.

she looks old and she’s bleeping pathetic

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also I’m no expert on PCOS, but surely not eating enough probably makes it worse I’d assume

Reactions: 4
the video in her ibiza insta dump is so dystopian the way they're all drunk/messing around but everyone has their phones out to film 😭

@casperon and had to get a dig in at her friend who was eating sausage, cheese and beans! So bad it couldn’t even be shown on camera!

Reactions: 2
Lewys boyfriend has to be the most insufferable little boy. The over dramatic falling over like ugh they’re a huge ick

Reactions: 2
I don’t believe her either. She was never fat but she always had a chunky build (thick arms and legs). Now she’s a lot smaller.

speaking of body checking, floss 🦷 has really gone in on the whole leaning body checking on her recent TikTok’s 🙄

i worked on a show shot in chelsea (take a guess) and can say that all of these girls are absolutely on ozempic. they’re so gaunt in such a characteristic way it’s so obvious. not so sure about Millie (although she obviously indulges in surgeries etc to change herself so why would people not suggest she’s on ozempic). but flossie is sooooo classic. her neck to me is particularly telltale.

i don’t understand the appeal at all, particularly when their bodies are literally not built for it. in my opinion I think it looks straight up ugly and shame on them for not admitting it, and instead turning the finger onto their viewers. it’s gaslighting and manipulation 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
speaking of body checking, floss 🦷 has really gone in on the whole leaning body checking on her recent TikTok’s 🙄

i worked on a show shot in chelsea (take a guess) and can say that all of these girls are absolutely on ozempic. they’re so gaunt in such a characteristic way it’s so obvious. not so sure about Millie (although she obviously indulges in surgeries etc to change herself so why would people not suggest she’s on ozempic). but flossie is sooooo classic. her neck to me is particularly telltale.

i don’t understand the appeal at all, particularly when their bodies are literally not built for it. in my opinion I think it looks straight up ugly and shame on them for not admitting it, and instead turning the finger onto their viewers. it’s gaslighting and manipulation 🤷‍♀️
what is it about her neck that shows ozempic?

what is it about her neck that shows ozempic?
the ‘telltale’ signs that people talk about for ozempic are just signs of rapid weight loss imo, yeah ozempic can cause them bc it can cause rapid weight loss but if anyone loses a lot of weight in a short amount of time they’ll also have those kinds of things

Reactions: 4