Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
📢 flossie take a mirror selfie without twisting your knees inward challenge 📢
"iTs kNoCkEd kNeeS guys, I can't help but be so itsy and cutesey with my little crooked legs"

If you look at her old posts before she moved to london she never stood with her legs like that, she's so desperate to force the thigh gap.

Reactions: 13
"iTs kNoCkEd kNeeS guys, I can't help but be so itsy and cutesey with my little crooked legs"

If you look at her old posts before she moved to london she never stood with her legs like that, she's so desperate to force the thigh gap.
Look at me DROWNING 😭 in my NORMAL sized jacked that's just HUGE on ME 😩😩😩 smol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
puppies under 6 months shouldn’t really be left alone for long periods of time as it could harm their development
nothing is saying you can’t do things when you have a dog but you shouldn’t if you don’t have someone to watch over the dog and give them the social interaction and security they need. people who leave young puppies alone all day while they work a 9-5 are wrong and should put them in some kind of daycare or something
i’m really hoping she is tbh she seems to really care for Ida
that makes sense, i kind of forgot that ida was so young haha, my bad

Reactions: 1
She’s seriously suffering and needs to come offline

It’s so triggering for so many people and not something young teens should be looking up to

Reactions: 16
I don't follow her on anything - but there's no activity here, has she stopped posting completely?

Reactions: 1
What does she do? I saw her on Ana and Saffron tik tok. But the most I've heard her do is host her birthday party.

Reactions: 2
She didn’t look great on the podcast. Ratty hair extensions and very different jawline from her edited photos. She looked and sounded like she’d just been on a bender idk might just be me.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else notice when Flossie was on Ana & Saffron’s podcast when they were discussing “girl code”, Flossie mentioned people lying about dating her exes/people she’s dated and if they did they should expect to never hear from her again, and her face she pulled after saying it, it just screams what happened between her and Olivia.

Reactions: 8
A lot of people are hating on her on Ana’s thread, and didn’t like the way she came across

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.