Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn… TikTok and Instagram really are breeding a bunch of narcissists. That latest story is… weird. I know she’s a wee baby in terms of adulthood but she’s so far behind having stuff figured out. Seeking external validation (which is essentially focusing on what you can GAIN and TAKE from others) not making you happy? No tit Sherlock. Maybe try GIVING to and SHARING with others.

Reactions: 8
Damn… TikTok and Instagram really are breeding a bunch of narcissists. That latest story is… weird. I know she’s a wee baby in terms of adulthood but she’s so far behind having stuff figured out. Seeking external validation (which is essentially focusing on what you can GAIN and TAKE from others) not making you happy? No tit Sherlock. Maybe try GIVING to and SHARING with others.
what is the latest story? can you share? i don't have insta

Reactions: 1
what is the latest story? can you share? i don't have insta
it's just her latest tiktok with all the messages.. it's actually beyond bizarre, because they're obviously all from different people, seems like she's also definitely taken them out of context to once again make people question if she's seeing someone !

i know we all seek validation from time to time but it sort of seems to be the basis of her online personality at this point I'm ngl

Reactions: 9
Do we think that dog will ever get a walk, or be able to live like a dog and not just an accessory?
She’ll be doing this with the dog next dancing with it like she’s on strictly ffs

Attachments

• Haha
I think it’s so hilarious that she has to constantly post complete tit to drum up some interest and gain some validation because she’s so boring it’s almost painful to watch lmao. Say what you want about Olivia but she has never had to resort to posting attention seeking tit for a few likes and she doesn’t seem to care as much about validation from literal children lmao. I’ve also noticed (from their comment sections) a lot of Olivia’s fan base seems to be 16-18 whereas Flossies seems to be 12-14 year olds lol. She has such a pathetic, insecure and mean energy surrounded her, it’s no wonder she’s never had lasting friendships, remember when she was “best friends” with Emily May for all of two weeks and would refer to her as her “Twin flame” lmao, she always looks so stupid

Reactions: 24
I can't with her accent. It's changed so much?!

In her recent video - "Pah" for pear and "PeaNaht Butt-tah"

How does she not cringe when she edits her videos?

Also... Over a grand for a dress... She's so out of touch. She didn't buy it but she just had to tell us that she's able to consider that kind of spending. She just can't help herself.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What is that on the table next to the lemonade??????? 😳
Yeah thats definitely not a baggie, its where the light is reflecting off the table/bottles. After her/mainly Olivias cokegate last year, even Flossie isn’t that stupid

Reactions: 2
I think it’s so hilarious that she has to constantly post complete tit to drum up some interest and gain some validation because she’s so boring it’s almost painful to watch lmao. Say what you want about Olivia but she has never had to resort to posting attention seeking tit for a few likes and she doesn’t seem to care as much about validation from literal children lmao. I’ve also noticed (from their comment sections) a lot of Olivia’s fan base seems to be 16-18 whereas Flossies seems to be 12-14 year olds lol. She has such a pathetic, insecure and mean energy surrounded her, it’s no wonder she’s never had lasting friendships, remember when she was “best friends” with Emily May for all of two weeks and would refer to her as her “Twin flame” lmao, she always looks so stupid
I made a comment about this on the previous thread but she has such intense friendships, but then they end up not being friends after like a month. It seems like she needs to have a ‘best friend’ to be happy but then they’re such intense friendships that they burn out very quickly

Reactions: 11
That tiktok she posted of texts she received is so cringe, why is she posting something like that at her big age

Reactions: 20
Shes literally that annoying girl in school who would do anything for attention

Reactions: 14
She says her nail tech did wolf coneys nails … that was 17th November … why does it take so long to edit a video

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but I am actually concerned for her new puppy. Myself and my family work very closely with dachshund charities fostering and adopting them and she doesn’t seem to either have any care or have done any research about their susceptibility to back issues. The video someone posted in this thread of her picking Ida up by her front legs and waving her in the air is so dangerous for their spines. I’ve tried commenting on her videos and dming her with advice on getting ramps and things and it’s just been ignored. I know she saw my initial comment as it’s one of the top liked on the video.
I hope for the dogs sake she turns out to be lucky but it’s clear she hasn’t done enough research into her new purchase.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
the only interesting part of that video was her saying dele was on a dating app?? erm considering he's in a relationship with Cindy is confusing asf LOL

anyoen seen her snapchat of her with her dog on her tummy but she’s like excessively breathing in so her rib cage goes in cba

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.