Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair... with the ribs, when I lay down mine poke out like that. It's not because i breathe in but just because i have a large ribcage so it’s nice to see others with it too

Reactions: 5
To be fair... with the ribs, when I lay down mine poke out like that. It's not because i breathe in but just because i have a large ribcage so it’s nice to see others with it too
Agreed, I have a bit of a similar figure to Flossie’s naturally (short torso, long legs), but that’s why it makes me cringe all the more when she so obviously edits herself bc I know her body actually looks pretty similar to mine but the edited photos of herself look nothing like me 💀

Reactions: 4
Does anybody else find it completley insufferable when she pulls these revolting faces and speaks in a really strange voice, like she’ll pull these faces and then slur her words? I think she thinks it’s super hilarious and quirky, I don’t mean to offend anybody but she genuinely just looks/sounds as though she has a disability when she does this and it really is just very bottom-tier-friend-of-carmie humour

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She literally does NOTHING. I know as a whole, influencers are mostly pretty lazy & get paid for doing f all.. but I’ve never seen someone that does as little as her yet be able to afford this luxury life in London. £1000 on a dress that looks like it’s from Motel Rocks? How is this fair when all she does is a 10 min Casetify add once a month?

Reactions: 26
She literally does NOTHING. I know as a whole, influencers are mostly pretty lazy & get paid for doing f all.. but I’ve never seen someone that does as little as her yet be able to afford this luxury life in London. £1000 on a dress that looks like it’s from Motel Rocks? How is this fair when all she does is a 10 min Casetify add once a month?
I can’t think of anybody more undeserving. I also find it so insincere when influencers start sucking up to their audience and doing the whole “thank you so much guys without you i would never have been able to do this” thing. For me, personally it just never comes across as genuine, it just always seems so smug lmao, I saw a tiktoker go and buy a bag and she was like “I wouldn’t have been able to get this if it wasn’t for you guys, this is OUR bag, you guys can borrow it”, it seems so condescending lmao

Reactions: 31
I can’t think of anybody more undeserving. I also find it so insincere when influencers start sucking up to their audience and doing the whole “thank you so much guys without you i would never have been able to do this” thing. For me, personally it just never comes across as genuine, it just always seems so smug lmao, I saw a tiktoker go and buy a bag and she was like “I wouldn’t have been able to get this if it wasn’t for you guys, this is OUR bag, you guys can borrow it”, it seems so condescending lmao
Exactly. Influencers do not give a duck about their ‘fans’ I promise you. They are obsessed with the money, and with followers comes engagement, which brings in the wonga to buy said designer items. The minute they start making that bit of cash, all relatability goes out the window.

Take Anastasia Kingsnorth for example, started off humble, now insufferable.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. Influencers do not give a duck about their ‘fans’ I promise you. They are obsessed with the money, and with followers comes engagement, which brings in the wonga to buy said designer items. The minute they start making that bit of cash, all relatability goes out the window.

Take Anastasia Kingsnorth for example, started off humble, now insufferable.
Agree. I understand that some people are genuinely grateful but it still feels insincere to thank the fans the way they do lmao. Especially because they never even respond to the nice comments their young fans leave them, i believe the only sincere way to actually thank people is to SHOW them not do some slimy half arsed “thank you”.

Spending a tit load of money and then thanking fans is so stupid especially because most their fans can’t afford these things, so they probably don’t appreciate it. They’re so out of touch and yes so unrelatable. I can’t wait for the documentaries in years to come that will talk about influencers from a psychological perspective

Anastasia is infuriating and her lisping her thank yous makes me feel a bit sick lmao, you’re thanking viewers for what? being able to eat mcdonald’s daily and buy the most horrendously mediocre designer items just because they have a label? It’s insane how quickly influencers made reputable designers tacky and undesirable

Reactions: 10
She has lost an obscene amount of weight. She’s potentially the worst influenza out there for young people

Reactions: 2
9047D79C-80B9-4378-8CF8-F48502D5821C.png

not her sitting on some random person’s car to take an Instagram pic bc she’s so cRaZy ! how about respecting other people’s property Flossie ! how would you like it if I went and sat my ass on your ugly £1.5k dining table

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She has lost an obscene amount of weight. She’s potentially the worst influenza out there for young people
TW: mention of food and body

I’m convinced people on here just say the most random things for no reason lol. She has not lost an “obscene amount of weight”, but she is a terrible influence on young people because she constantly promotes unhealthy eating and body habits. She’s always doing things in vlogs like replacing food with several coffees, eating nothing but a salad throughout the day, constantly talking about her body in a negative way etc. She also shares behaviours on the other end of the spectrum, like vlogging a crazy amount of food, showing that she is pretty much just binge eating. This unhealthy cycle paired with her PCOS is probably the reason why she has not lost weight, she should really talk to a therapist instead of putting her unhealthy behaviours out on the internet for children to imitate, I don’t even have any sympathy for her anymore because she knows exactly what she’s doing. If she actually wanted to make changes in her body, she has all the necessary resources to gain HEALTHY fitness and dietary advice, but she refuses help for her issues.

TW: photos

The first image in the white shorts is from like a week ago whilst the other image is from several months ago. She looks exactly the same. She has a great body, but she has not lost an “obscene amount of weight”, i’m not really sure what you gained out of saying that lmao.
C258625E-FD30-4A51-83C9-CFD7032184F1.jpeg
FC29DE57-AD81-4BD9-996A-2E57DB6A124A.png

Reactions: 16
TW: mention of food and body

I’m convinced people on here just say the most random things for no reason lol. She has not lost an “obscene amount of weight”, but she is a terrible influence on young people because she constantly promotes unhealthy eating and body habits. She’s always doing things in vlogs like replacing food with several coffees, eating nothing but a salad throughout the day, constantly talking about her body in a negative way etc. She also shares behaviours on the other end of the spectrum, like vlogging a crazy amount of food, showing that she is pretty much just binge eating. This unhealthy cycle paired with her PCOS is probably the reason why she has not lost weight, she should really talk to a therapist instead of putting her unhealthy behaviours out on the internet for children to imitate, I don’t even have any sympathy for her anymore because she knows exactly what she’s doing. If she actually wanted to make changes in her body, she has all the necessary resources to gain HEALTHY fitness and dietary advice, but she refuses help for her issues.

TW: photos

The first image in the white shorts is from like a week ago whilst the other image is from several months ago. She looks exactly the same. She has a great body, but she has not lost an “obscene amount of weight”, i’m not really sure what you gained out of saying that lmao.View attachment 1793464View attachment 1793465
Sorry but I really struggle to understand why people care about this absolute bellends weight. Stop feeding her ego & giving her attention by commenting on it. She’s boring & so is this thread with the constant weight talk. Yes she’s a bad influence, yes she idolises being skinny, but honestly if you’re looking up to someone who makes a living out of shilling £50 quid phonecases & facetuning their photos then you need your head checked.

I for one, do not want to read pages after pages of people speculating whether or not she has lost weight.

Reactions: 18
Sorry but I really struggle to understand why people care about this absolute bellends weight. Stop feeding her ego & giving her attention by commenting on it. She’s boring & so is this thread with the constant weight talk. Yes she’s a bad influence, yes she idolises being skinny, but honestly if you’re looking up to someone who makes a living out of shilling £50 quid phonecases & facetuning their photos then you need your head checked.

I for one, do not want to read pages after pages of people speculating whether or not she has lost weight.
the issue is the young girls who aren’t mature enough or haven’t developed enough of a sense of identity at that point in their lives who are watching her content and the way she talks about weight and food and who (however silly it may be) do in fact idolise her and are being exposed to that kind of content and normalise those attitudes, they’ll end up internalising her beliefs and taking them on themselves, young people learn through watching others and if i think there needs to be more repercussions for influencers who are posting harmful content - i personally don’t care about her weight etc. but i care about the influence she’s having on impressionable young girls who don’t know any better

Reactions: 9
the issue is the young girls who aren’t mature enough or haven’t developed enough of a sense of identity at that point in their lives who are watching her content and the way she talks about weight and food and who (however silly it may be) do in fact idolise her and are being exposed to that kind of content and normalise those attitudes, they’ll end up internalising her beliefs and taking them on themselves, young people learn through watching others and if i think there needs to be more repercussions for influencers who are posting harmful content - i personally don’t care about her weight etc. but i care about the influence she’s having on impressionable young girls who don’t know any better
Yes I completely agree with you, but I just think by discussing how skinny she is getting is feeding her obsession.

Reactions: 12
Yes, this! I’m a whole 20 years old and I still find myself slightly triggered by the few posts I see of hers so I can’t even imagine how it makes young teenagers feel. EDs are generally competitive so seeing her disordered eating habits and body checks is gonna make other people with issues want to do the same as her. So so harmful.

Reactions: 12
hmmm i wonder who she’s going to leave her dog with when she goes out drinking

• Sad
Reactions: 5
hmmm i wonder who she’s going to leave her dog with when she goes out drinking
you are allowed to leave a dog at home by itself… you can’t expect her to just never leave the flat? people who have 9-5 jobs have to leave their dogs at home?

Reactions: 11
you are allowed to leave a dog at home by itself… you can’t expect her to just never leave the flat? people who have 9-5 jobs have to leave their dogs at home?
puppies under 6 months shouldn’t really be left alone for long periods of time as it could harm their development
nothing is saying you can’t do things when you have a dog but you shouldn’t if you don’t have someone to watch over the dog and give them the social interaction and security they need. people who leave young puppies alone all day while they work a 9-5 are wrong and should put them in some kind of daycare or something
i’m really hoping she is tbh she seems to really care for Ida

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel the same with Flossie as I do with all influencers, don’t criticise them for having a pet until they actually do something wrong. A lot of my friends thought it was a bad idea for me to get a cat but my cat is the most looked after animal ever. Reserve judgement until you see poor treatment I guess, otherwise it’s just a nonevent

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.