Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
moving on ………….. I swear her dior bag is fake (which is fine btw, you do you), like you can barely make out it says Dior and the shape looks so off?? Wonder if she’ll mention it in a video or just subtle flex it lol
Yes finally let’s move on 😂 I don’t buy much designer so I can’t tell but either way I think it’s ugly so I wouldn’t wna spend the price tag on that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
7642EAEC-8892-4E2C-937B-E70B5F5D1D8F.png

She looked stunning in these photos she uploaded on ig, just think if she followed her natural eyebrow shape instead of overlining it to achieve the fox eye look it’d frame her face more because you can see her actual eyebrows hair under where she draws them on

Reactions: 42
View attachment 795548
She looked stunning in these photos she uploaded on ig, just think if she followed her natural eyebrow shape instead of overlining it to achieve the fox eye look it’d frame her face more because you can see her actual eyebrows hair under where she draws them on
I was just about to post about the same thing, like if you're gonna make a new brow shape... At least pluck/bleach the old shape?

So strange how she just draws a new tail OVER her natural, quite thick eyebrow tail.

Also, could she close her mouth for one photo?
The mouth agape looks so try hard model, she will end up catching flies in there...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Ben Morris not reposting her bday story with her declaration of love for him? But screen recording people’s finstas and putting them up😂 feels bad…

Reactions: 11
Ben Morris not reposting her bday story with her declaration of love for him? But screen recording people’s finstas and putting them up😂 feels bad…
I have no idea who Ben Morris is - all I know of him is when Flossie constantly talks about him, I know she's saying it sarcastically but she seems a tad obsessed

Reactions: 12
They most likely do it to make their legs look longer lol, they’re so weird. They literally have nothing going on in life besides their looks

Reactions: 15
i think its really weird how in olivias new vlog she discovers flossie took her glasses, and flossies explanation is something like “you jsut left them in my room so I thought you’d given them to me”???? girlllll. with all the sympathy I have for flossie that’s such a strange behavior, also reminds me of the old posts about old videos when flossie would go through Olivias room and just borrow things without asking

• Heart
Reactions: 65
i think its really weird how in olivias new vlog she discovers flossie took her glasses, and flossies explanation is something like “you jsut left them in my room so I thought you’d given them to me”???? girlllll. with all the sympathy I have for flossie that’s such a strange behavior, also reminds me of the old posts about old videos when flossie would go through Olivias room and just borrow things without asking
Unless someone says you can use it/have it, that tit aint yours to use.

That kind of behaviour drives me nuts. And there's 3 sisters in my family. bleeping ASK someone to use their things. It's not hard!

Reactions: 28
why is Flossie suddenly talking like she's in a daydream what happened to her crazy chaotic personality

Reactions: 24
a bit odd that they're basically flashing dressed as schoolgirls ... like is it not weird to intentionally look like that (in public)?

Reactions: 14
from watching both flossies and olivias videos of that same cotton on trip I couldn't tell whether flossie had intentionally edited hers to make out the olivia was being cold towards her or whether olivia had intentionally edited her video to seem warmer towards flossie

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.