Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

camsterrr

Typical Flossie video:

*Holds up random vase to the camera and then holds it either side of her face, pouting and making peace symbols and sticking out her tongue*

"So I picked up this vase in this RELLI RELLI cute little antique store before brunch with my mum, and - *scrunches up face, head in hands and laughs* oh I WON'T talk about what happened in the store because it was just so. So. So. *Sips iced coffee*. MoRtIFyiNG *looks around room in silence smiling at her quirkiness* I am just SOoO awkward and the poor boy in the shop was JuSt trying to do his job and *random strong working class accent* you know wot I mean bruv, just tryin his fuckin' best luv and then there's MeEe... Oh my god I won't talk about it *continues to talk about it* but anyways I wasn't really wanting to spend too much on this vase because *stops again* am I pronouncing vase right? Vawse... Vaaaase... Vaayse? Oh my god my brain right now girls, is just dead. *Sips coffee* - but I'll definitely be having another one of ThOse bad boys *sips coffee*

But yes I didn't want to spend *whispers to camera* £350 on this vase BuT I just think *posh voice* this piece is just SOoO timeless and classy? And it'll be in my home forever and it'll remind me of that SUPER random funny day with my mum. You know, cute! You guys KNOW how much my family means to me. I am just so blessed. So happy I got to squeeze in that brunch with my mum because I wish I could see her so much more ... *Jump cut*

Right I am LAaaaaTeee for cocktails with the girls it's our 4th time since Wednesday but I missed the brunch cocktails with them yesterday because I was with my mum so FOMO I had to come tonight.
*Wearing something bright and tight with massive hoops and a million plastic necklaces styled with gold jewelry* This is what I'm weaaaaaring I'm not sure sure about this dress because I can see everything I DONT WANT TO SEE *Poses in mirror pouting lips looking extremely confident in something she says she doesn't want to wear*
Flodog is hitting the bar girls!

*Insert cocktail drinking montage*

*Hungover over clip*

*End*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

emmax1234

Is it me or has flossie gained soooo much weight View attachment 700670View attachment 700671
Theres literally no difference between the photos?? Saying someone has gained "sooo" much weight is SO HARMFUL.
Especially when someone has a past of eating disorders. I have an ED and I'm assuming you have some issues too if you're commenting something like that. I'm not a Flossie fan but omg keep that shit to yourself

Reactions: 95

Wickedtown

VIP Member
I mean I wouldn't want to be in the same room as people who openly called her annoying/weird and whatever else on live, so don't blame flossie for sitting it out lmao. Is it me or do all of Olivia's new friends literally look identical? Can't tell one blonde nepotism baby from the next 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Why do I feel sorry for Flossie?

Don’t know who this Lola is but that’s just nasty. Olivia and Flossie went from bff to now Olivia pretty much starting fresh without her

Reactions: 78

deeznuts1

C7B00FDC-A2A3-4AD4-8030-2CEAB20DC16F.png

am i overly dramatic?? also sorry lewys has no thread the only one i found has been inactive for a month as he’s so irrelevant xx

• Heart
Reactions: 68

bundyfitz71

I’m actually really worried now. She’s def on some kind of stimulant, 14:57-15:25 made my stomach drop. It’s like she can’t think straight at all there
I'm sorry but I don't understand what from that time stamp makes you think she's on something? she literally mixes the butter in her mixing bowl, turns around to read the recipe, and then turns back and explains she adds the flour 100g at a time

Comments like this make it seem like her jaw is swinging ear from ear - maybe I'm missing something, but she seems fine

Reactions: 67

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I think flossies attitude is horrific and she's not the person she once was I hope she can get back to herself however there's so much chat about her being too thin or "forcing a thigh gap" or how she's actually put on weight recently... I think we all know flossie reads this thread constantly and the comments about her weight are so unnecessary and unfair towards someone who has suffered / continues to suffer from one. Especially as eating disorders are competitive

• Heart
Reactions: 66

chloeebrwn

i think its really weird how in olivias new vlog she discovers flossie took her glasses, and flossies explanation is something like “you jsut left them in my room so I thought you’d given them to me”???? girlllll. with all the sympathy I have for flossie that’s such a strange behavior, also reminds me of the old posts about old videos when flossie would go through Olivias room and just borrow things without asking

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Melier

VIP Member
So Olivia and Lewis should be isolating then … not spreading it around Croatia the dumb fucks

• Heart
Reactions: 64

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
At the end of the day Olivia is a rich, spoilt, methody girl who rose to some level of fame very very quickly feeding her ego. She's not the girl she used to be and she's being an awful friend to flossie. I'm obviously not aware of what's gone on between flossie and Olivia/Lewis but they treat her like shit. Lewis needs to remember if he wasn't olivias lap dog he would have faded into nothing ages ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 62

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I’d just like to say that there was no malice intended on the comment on her weight gain and I personally think it’s done her good and allowed her to enjoy her life more but as people seem so insistent on disagreeing with me I’ve attached two better pictures and would just like to restate that I think gaining weight had done her good. One is from early London and the other a few weeks back.
As someone with an eating disorder, telling someone with an eating disorder (although you haven't said it directly to her you've posted this on her thread which she probably reads) that they've gained "healthy weight" or look "better" having gained a bit of weight can be extremely triggering and damaging and can cause a relapse even if you didn't mean it maliciously (although it did sound that way) commenting on anyone's body is really rude, especially when she hasn't even gained weight she looks the same it could just be angles/fluctating on her period (she's wearing a bra in the second photo and not in the first so looks like she has bigger boobs) etc and you said "she's gained so much weight" which clearly she has not

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Another original video idea pending
Question - wHaTs tHe cRaZiEsT tHiNg YoU’vE dOnE oN a NiGhT oUt 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Answer - oMggg girlies hahhaha wellllll no I can’t say that well Hahahha okay this one time lewys was screammmmming and olivia was being crazyyyyy and guys ahahahah no I can’t tell it guys it was crazy we did shots!!!! Hahahah guys x

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Melier

VIP Member
I actually think that’s horrible, if you don’t like someone don’t be so pathetic they could’ve easily ignored those comments. Just nasty tbh

Reactions: 58

chloeebrwn

that may be random but i remembered how a year ago when they hung out with hrvy flossie posted a video and a lot of people were saying mean stuff about Olivia, how she seems stuck up etc and flossie defended her in the videos comment section, or when people would say how flossie seems left out she would say not to speculate about the friendship, that she loves them blah blah, and I’ve never seen Olivia or lewys do the same thing for her?? On the last live people were literally commenting that they’re making fun of her and they didn’t bother to say “that’s not true, she’s our friend”, when flossie did the same for them in the past. it’s so confusing to me how they’re still “friends” when their vibe is so off every time we see them together, 9 out of 10 times when I see Olivia in flossies vlog she seems so distant and bored. And when it’s flossie in olivias vlog she’s complimenting her makeup, cheering her up etc. yeah we probably don’t know what happens behind the scenes but your “friends” clearly don’t bother that it looks forced or fake from the outside, and that people speculating may be embarrassing for flossie. I really can’t help but feel bad for her

Reactions: 58

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
Sorry but the fact that her family is so well to do yet she tries so hard to fit into the ✨working class✨ Aesthetic is hilarious
also this really upsets me because the card says ‘we were very sad you couldn’t join us for dinner in the evening’ and i understand not everyone is free all the time but when does flossie do anything really other than go out? surely you’d make an effort to go to dinner with your family for your nans birthday especially as she never goes home?

• Heart
Reactions: 57

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
i’m reaaaaaally reaching here but during my first year of uni i went through a stage of doing mdma (molly) very very frequently and during that time i started getting sleep paralysis really severely and it took me a while to link the two things but after suffering with it for a long time and researching i realised sleep paralysis is extremely common when using drugs because it’s caused by something to do with your serotonin being messed up and as soon as a i stopped i haven’t had it since, again i know im reaching massively here i just find it coincidental that there’s been a few of us on here suggesting drug use, there’s one of her old vlogs where she’s obviously pinging and she seems to have adopted this new chaotic party girl image it wouldn’t surprise me if that was the reason she’s suffering with it now, it’s also pretty much fact millie t does it and flossie’s started hanging out with her more recently

Reactions: 55