Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her trying so hard to flex she has an AGA at home its kinda embarrassing how bad she wants to look posh

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but I don't understand what from that time stamp makes you think she's on something? she literally mixes the butter in her mixing bowl, turns around to read the recipe, and then turns back and explains she adds the flour 100g at a time

Comments like this make it seem like her jaw is swinging ear from ear - maybe I'm missing something, but she seems fine
I just think it seems like she is on something particularly in that clip because she has that look of thinking really hard if that makes sense and then looks at the camera with her eyes flickering and then she stutters. I didn’t really analyse why I think so until I just saw your comment and just rewatched watched it again, it just came to mind and maybe I’m totally wrong. I hope so, I’m not trying to reach for anything at all! I just genuinely recognise that behavior when people have taken stimulants around me.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but I don't understand what from that time stamp makes you think she's on something? she literally mixes the butter in her mixing bowl, turns around to read the recipe, and then turns back and explains she adds the flour 100g at a time

Comments like this make it seem like her jaw is swinging ear from ear - maybe I'm missing something, but she seems fine
I think it just looks weird because she didn't edit out that clip. like its just silence lol

Reactions: 9
the way she talks is like she just got braces or something?? it is so so so odd

Reactions: 6
Why are her nails always broken? It can't be that hard to keep them on, just seems like another way to seems like a wild, party girl but comes off super trashy imo.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if it's not recreational drugs but maybe prescription drugs she may be on? Maybe if she does have depression or anxiety, she's been given something however these are the side affects. I don't think she would be so stupid to film, edit and upload a video after she's had a joint or popped pills 😂 but I do think it could be prescribed medicine making her seem out of it, she had pcos too, so maybe something for that?

Reactions: 23
I wonder if it's not recreational drugs but maybe prescription drugs she may be on? Maybe if she does have depression or anxiety, she's been given something however these are the side affects. I don't think she would be so stupid to film, edit and upload a video after she's had a joint or popped pills 😂 but I do think it could be prescribed medicine making her seem out of it, she had pcos too, so maybe something for that?
i think you might be bang on there, some kind of prescription medication which she sometimes mixes w/alcohol

Reactions: 25
My antidepressants make me zoned out and disassociate sometimes - and when I'm drunk it's amplified so it is a possibility

Reactions: 12
Also adding to the strange behavior - it just seems like she's 100% inauthentic on camera?
She reminds me of a friend I used to have that would act so completely different depending on who was around her, what vibe or style she was trying to emit, or the boy she was trying to show off to. One day she would be talking in a cutesy, ditzy baby voice, acting all confused and soft.
The next day she was all attitude-y and one of the boys, cackling and being centre of attention.

It's like everytime Flossie looks at the camera to say something, she has to bloody think of it all first, how the way she's going to hold herself, what accent or tone she will put on, how long of a silence between *random* thoughts, how she looks around with her eyes, it's like she CANNOT simply be her genuine self. It's quite awkward, cringey and sad to watch.

Just... Talk to the camera. Normally. Stop shaking your head and eyes and putting on about and trying so hard.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.