Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand people who want schoolgirls to be sexy like for Halloween or something ... why are we sexualising school uniforms it’s so old like why do u want ur bf or whoever to find u fit in a kids uniform

• Heart
Reactions: 39
i think its really weird how in olivias new vlog she discovers flossie took her glasses, and flossies explanation is something like “you jsut left them in my room so I thought you’d given them to me”???? girlllll. with all the sympathy I have for flossie that’s such a strange behavior, also reminds me of the old posts about old videos when flossie would go through Olivias room and just borrow things without asking
U could tell olivia and lewys were kind of weirded out too by their reactions 😂

Reactions: 9
i just know that olivia & lewys talk so much tit about flossie behind her back . on one hand, flossie is abit too much, but on the other hand, lewys is a piece of tit who will tit talk anyone to get ahead. i think if olivia doesn't like flossie, they should just end the friendship and stop faking it bc it just looks so forced at this point. and flossie should grow a pair and find proper genuine friends.

Reactions: 43
Did you see the tiktok about the conversations Flossie has with her parents? Seems she's been really down lately.

Reactions: 11
thumbnail_Image (2).jpg
thumbnail_Image (1).jpg

thumbnail_Image (3).jpg
thumbnail_Image.jpg

Olivia uploaded a tiktok 2 days ago about text messages from her dad, now Flossie has posted an idential tiktok.

Maybe it's a just a trend...

Reactions: 12
I really hope Flossie is doing ok. I found it kind of uncomfortable to watch her recent video. There was defo an off vibe between the three of them. I have experienced being close with two people but then feeling like they were both closer to each other than me. I would talk quietly whenever I said anything because I felt like they didn’t care what I was saying. Obviously that might not be happening in her situation but it just looked like something similar to my friend group.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I’ve just watched the Private Podcast episode with Flossie and Lewys. They seemed to be on fine form, it wasn’t ground breaking stuff, but killed some time, I’d say better than the Olivia episode and Lewys really wasn’t that annoying in it.

Reactions: 2
i just saw the video she uploaded where she shared the text messages from her mum and it seems to strange to me bc they’re clearly private messages where her mums saying she’s been having more downs than ups recently, her mum saying she can come and pick her up and bring her home if she needs it, saying she’s allowed to be upset because she’s processing something, it feels odd to me for her to post that like she wants sympathy or something?

Reactions: 32
i just saw the video she uploaded where she shared the text messages from her mum and it seems to strange to me bc they’re clearly private messages where her mums saying she’s been having more downs than ups recently, her mum saying she can come and pick her up and bring her home if she needs it, saying she’s allowed to be upset because she’s processing something, it feels odd to me for her to post that like she wants sympathy or something?
So we all saved the video to read the messages 😭😭🤛🏻

Reactions: 3
Just screenshotted some for those who wanna see, I've said this before and I'll say it again. I think being home with her parents would help her a lot and they seem very supportive to her, she should really take that opportunity

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Did she say at the start of the private parts podcast she had botox filler in her jaw

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just screenshotted some for those who wanna see, I've said this before and I'll say it again. I think being home with her parents would help her a lot and they seem very supportive to her, she should really take that opportunity
wow her mum seems so sweet and kind, I’m glad she’s got support at least

Reactions: 34
I feel like the private messages Flossie shared were kind of a cry for help - I think going home would be good for her, whatever it is she's going through.

Reactions: 39
Those are strange messages to post ngl, she should definitely go home. Surely she isn’t that busy in london? At uni I was going home all the time it’s not a big deal

Reactions: 14
I think its so weird to post messages like that like from what ive seen on the trend its light hearted "hi how you doing texts" not personal ones where it alludes to something. But then again flossie is always trying to do something to get sympathy e.g. crying about her hair comments

Reactions: 23
as someone with crappy parents, it’s so good that she has a good support system and she should really take some time and go home

Reactions: 17
Just watched the latest video. Flossie seemed very distant, Olivia seemed rude and bratty, Lewys came across compassionate towards Flossie.

it really seems like her mum doesn’t see her much 🥲

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.