Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over how much flossies mom looks like the mom from hairspray movie in her recent ig story. I think it's Edna turnblad lol , I know that isn't Flossie lol but I had to tell someone 😂

Reactions: 7
What happened with flossie and spencer ?
I'm pretty she she kissed or hooked up with Spencer after Olivia was seeing him? I can't remember if this was even confirmed but I'm sure there was rumours about it

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t imagine not being able to sleep and seeing things and then still choosing to go out and drink?? Doesn’t she realise drinking makes anxiety worse

Reactions: 18
I couldn’t imagine not being able to sleep and seeing things and then still choosing to go out and drink?? Doesn’t she realise drinking makes anxiety worse
it’s like she won’t turn down a night out because she doesn’t want to miss out on anything even though it’s clearly causing her issues

Reactions: 21
I completely agree with this - personally I had real trouble with sleep paralysis etc when I partied a lot, drinking and the rest.. which let's be honest we know Flossie is doing. If any of them are her real friends they would tell her to go home for a while. Living in that high rise flat block all alone at 19 is sad to be honest when she could be at uni living with a heap of friends and have structure in her life

Reactions: 24
I don’t see why people don’t understand the comment made. Someone with body confidence issues standing between two tall and thin people could have a negative effect on her own body image.
wow such an amazing point. noted. guys if you are short and have body image issues, DO NOT stand next to anyone taller or thinner than you. do not even befriend them or go near them!! run! be careful out there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
wow such an amazing point. noted. guys if you are short and have body image issues, DO NOT stand next to anyone taller or thinner than you. do not even befriend them or go near them!! run! be careful out there
I don’t get why you’re being crappy about it?

I hope it’s because you’re happy with yourself and have no image issues. If so, happy for you.

However, I can completely understand why the original person made that comment as I personally would be uncomfortable looking at myself in between two taller thinner people!

Reactions: 13
I don’t get why you’re being crappy about it?

I hope it’s because you’re happy with yourself and have no image issues. If so, happy for you.

However, I can completely understand why the original person made that comment as I personally would be uncomfortable looking at myself in between two taller thinner people!
you’re making out as if anyone who isn’t ‘thin’ cant exist peacefully lmao. she can’t stand next to her friends? the fact that you even noticed she was shorter and less thin than her friends, is weird and you should keep that to yourself. let the girl breathe without commenting on her weight every hour in this thread… it’s toxic and weird asf. you’re acting like you care about her feelings and her body issues yet you’re pointing out how her body looks compared to her mates in a thread we all know she reads. now have a good night !

Reactions: 46
you’re making out as if anyone who isn’t ‘thin’ cant exist peacefully lmao. she can’t stand next to her friends? the fact that you even noticed she was shorter and less thin than her friends, is weird and you should keep that to yourself. let the girl breathe without commenting on her weight every hour in this thread… it’s toxic and weird asf. you’re acting like you care about her feelings and her body issues yet you’re pointing out how her body looks compared to her mates in a thread we all know she reads. now have a good night !
Tbf I thought the same as the OP, it's a bit crappy how they put her in the middle probably knowing she would then compare herself to them both after. Not saying she will but there's a potential for it due to her previous body dysmorphia, so it wouldn't surprise me if she did compare herself afterwards. It's not like we're calling her fat, as she most defintley isn't however I think her two friends placing her in the middle of thrm both, most likely knowing she is insecure about how she looks and will compare it, is insensitive of them. They're crappy friends to her end of and I hope if she does read this, then she realises she can do better.

Reactions: 2
I wasn’t the original one who said it I just agree with the comment. I also never said you can’t “exist peacefully” but if you do have some confidence issues it could affect you!

Reactions: 2
Tbf I thought the same as the OP, it's a bit crappy how they put her in the middle probably knowing she would then compare herself to them both after. Not saying she will but there's a potential for it due to her previous body dysmorphia, so it wouldn't surprise me if she did compare herself afterwards. It's not like we're calling her fat, as she most defintley isn't however I think her two friends placing her in the middle of thrm both, most likely knowing she is insecure about how she looks and will compare it, is insensitive of them. They're crappy friends to her end of and I hope if she does read this, then she realises she can do better.
in my opinion, you’re looking too far into it. they’re 3 friends, doing a tik tok. they haven’t maliciously stood the short girl in the middle against her will. i don’t get your point. i wouldn’t have even noticed this… she looks absolutely fine…

Reactions: 36
in my opinion, you’re looking too far into it. they’re 3 friends, doing a tik tok. they haven’t maliciously stood the short girl in the middle against her will. i don’t get your point. i wouldn’t have even noticed this… she looks absolutely fine…
This. And If she’s got body image issues she’s still going to have them stood either side and not in the middle.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It seems like some people are starting to project their own feelings/insecurities onto Flossie.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don't think it was malicious at all. If there's three people in a photo and one is shorter or taller than the others, it's pretty normal to have them in the middle to have a more balanced photo, right? Maybe it was intentional, but definitely not malicious

Reactions: 5
I don't think it was malicious at all. If there's three people in a photo and one is shorter or taller than the others, it's pretty normal to have them in the middle to have a more balanced photo, right? Maybe it was intentional, but definitely not malicious
I don’t get how this has blown into this haha, can we talk about something else 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.