Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think flossie latched on to olivia and lewys so had no backup plan if their frendship ended...she never tried to leave her little bubble and make friends with other youtubers/influencers so now she's sort of stuck now they've semi-ditched her

Reactions: 15
not even one minute into her new video and she’s already mentioning how short she is

Reactions: 5
Wished Flossie would just go home, spend time with her parents and old friends that don't ditch her for people with more instagram followers.
Not to be mean but thought her only friend was her ex and his mates

Reactions: 6
what are you even talking about ?
I don’t see why people don’t understand the comment made. Someone with body confidence issues standing between two tall and thin people could have a negative effect on her own body image.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
i am genuinely so confused by that random trip they took from flossies latest video, like when did it happen cause they didn’t post about it at all?? and the video is so awkward, all the comments are saying it and pointing out some odd moments, for example how flossie notices that Olivia rolls her eyes at her and gets so sad.. it physically hurts to watch

Reactions: 37
Flossie's behaviour in the recent video is really concerning to me. Maybe I'm looking into this too much, and let me know if you think so, but to my intuitions she just seemed really obviously off... (and to Flossie if she's reading this, please stop reading, it is unhealthy and you need to look after your mental health - all this only comes from a place of concern)

My overall impression from the video was that she really seems to have lost a lot of confidence, and the tone of her voice is often quite child-like? At times she seems very vacant and in a bit of a daze, unlike the way we have grown accustomed to seeing her, or whatever personality she usually tries to portray. One comment with a lot of likes mentions her energy 'is a little flat compared to usual'.

As some examples, at about 5:50 she mentions 'not sleeping ever' and seeing 'demons' (sleep paralysis I think) and looks genuinely very disturbed and glazed over. From then on she just seems really off, answering the question about Nick Clegg in this strange scared childs voice, mentioning her eyelashes all falling out, and looking 'fat': all while talking in this really dreamy quiet voice. And a generally slow, abnormal way of speaking and blank kind of expressionless gaze. Obviously there are points where she seems normal and her usual personality comes back through, but its just a bit all-over-the-place.

Again as mentioned by another poster, later in the video when Olivia rolls her eyes Flossie gets obviously upset. I'm guessing either because this is not the first time Olivia's been rude to her (once is a joke, twice is less funny etc) or because she's incredibly sensitive at the moment...

Without armchair diagnosing I'm worried she's on the brink of some kind of breakdown. Or in the midst of one. Her general vibe was so obviously off, and I left the video feeling really genuinely worried for her mental health. Maybe she was just having an off-day, but along with the antics we've all picked up on recently, I can't help but think she's really struggling. She needs help and support and genuine connection from family or friends. I just feel so bad for her, she's clearly going through some tit....

Reactions: 49
Flossie's behaviour in the recent video is really concerning to me. Maybe I'm looking into this too much, and let me know if you think so, but to my intuitions she just seemed really obviously off... (and to Flossie if she's reading this, please stop reading, it is unhealthy and you need to look after your mental health - all this only comes from a place of concern)

My overall impression from the video was that she really seems to have lost a lot of confidence, and the tone of her voice is often quite child-like? At times she seems very vacant and in a bit of a daze, unlike the way we have grown accustomed to seeing her, or whatever personality she usually tries to portray. One comment with a lot of likes mentions her energy 'is a little flat compared to usual'.

As some examples, at about 5:50 she mentions 'not sleeping ever' and seeing 'demons' (sleep paralysis I think) and looks genuinely very disturbed and glazed over. From then on she just seems really off, answering the question about Nick Clegg in this strange scared childs voice, mentioning her eyelashes all falling out, and looking 'fat': all while talking in this really dreamy quiet voice. And a generally slow, abnormal way of speaking and blank kind of expressionless gaze. Obviously there are points where she seems normal and her usual personality comes back through, but its just a bit all-over-the-place.

Again as mentioned by another poster, later in the video when Olivia rolls her eyes Flossie gets obviously upset. I'm guessing either because this is not the first time Olivia's been rude to her (once is a joke, twice is less funny etc) or because she's incredibly sensitive at the moment...

Without armchair diagnosing I'm worried she's on the brink of some kind of breakdown. Or in the midst of one. Her general vibe was so obviously off, and I left the video feeling really genuinely worried for her mental health. Maybe she was just having an off-day, but along with the antics we've all picked up on recently, I can't help but think she's really struggling. She needs help and support and genuine connection from family or friends. I just feel so bad for her, she's clearly going through some tit....
It’s either that which is highly possible but it could also be her playing into the whole infantilisation vibe. Ie I’m so short / talking in a baby voice. Both are highly likely

Reactions: 14
Did anybody notice that on Flossie’s video ( which is now gone) she had like lumps on her lip as in where the needle would go? I’m thinking maybe that’s why she deleted it. They did some close up shots of her face and the lip filler bruises were hella noticeable! Just a thought

In Flossies newest video when Lewys asked the question about who is most likely to get signed it was so horribly cringe. Olivia and Lewys were so quick to say me so confidently. Olivia said “me probably” in a tone that sounds like she thinks she could get signed to a major modelling agency and thrown on the runway to walk in Paris fashion week tomorrow. Then they made it even more weird when they were trying to make Flossie feel better by saying that she could be a petite model because they did not sound genuine at all.

It’s strange how Flossie left parts in that felt awkward to watch such as Olivia rolling her eyes at her and her reaction. As well as what seemed to look like Lewys giving Olivia looks and snarky facial expressions when Flossie would speak whilst they were getting ready. He didn’t give those same looks to Flossie when Olivia would speak. I wonder if Flossie left certain parts in the video so people could feel bad for her because Olivia and Lewys seem like to treat her like tit often and she is over it?

It seems like Olivia and Lewys just constantly make fun of her and pick on her when it is the three of them together. As it seems like she has a good friendship with them both individually, but when it’s the three of them she becomes the punching bag. Like when the three of them are live together it feels like watching a take the piss out of and embarrass Flossie live. I really feel for Flossie and I hope she realises that she needs to spend time with nicer people.

Reactions: 42
In Flossies newest video when Lewys asked the question about who is most likely to get signed it was so horribly cringe. Olivia and Lewys were so quick to say me so confidently. Olivia said “me probably” in a tone that sounds like she thinks she could get signed to a major modelling agency and thrown on the runway to walk in Paris fashion week tomorrow. Then they made it even more weird when they were trying to make Flossie feel better by saying that she could be a petite model because they did not sound genuine at all.

It’s strange how Flossie left parts in that felt awkward to watch such as Olivia rolling her eyes at her and her reaction. As well as what seemed to look like Lewys giving Olivia looks and snarky facial expressions when Flossie would speak whilst they were getting ready. He didn’t give those same looks to Flossie when Olivia would speak. I wonder if Flossie left certain parts in the video so people could feel bad for her because Olivia and Lewys seem like to treat her like tit often and she is over it?

It seems like Olivia and Lewys just constantly make fun of her and pick on her when it is the three of them together. As it seems like she has a good friendship with them both individually, but when it’s the three of them she becomes the punching bag. Like when the three of them are live together it feels like watching a take the piss out of and embarrass Flossie live. I really feel for Flossie and I hope she realises that she needs to spend time with nicer people.
Olivia looks like every generic white girl that fits the beauty standard, she’s pretty, but wouldn’t make a good model. Flossie has a more interesting face and unique features compared to her

Reactions: 51
I do feel for flossie, it's sad to see her have ambitions if living in London and her really excited for it. Then to see the outcome of it, I think its not what she expected and I think the people she has had around her whilst there, have not been the best support. Don't get me wrong not saying Flossie has always helped herself, but I'd hate for anyone to be feeling potentially lonely in that city? Olivia isn't a tit person however I do think she has been tit support for her supposed "friend" and lewys, well don't even get me started on him 🥱

I do think she needs to go home and be with her family for a while and build herself back up and her individuality. Her family seem really supporting and I think that would benefit her

Reactions: 20
Olivia looks like every generic white girl that fits the beauty standard, she’s pretty, but wouldn’t make a good model. Flossie has a more interesting face and unique features compared to her
Yeah I agree!! I think Flossie would be most likely to model out of the three of them. That’s why it was so cringe when Olivia and Lewys were so confident to say me

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.