Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn I didn’t expect Flossie to be the one to do it first! I completely expected Cinzias queen stalker Anastasia to have got in there before anyone else.
It doesn’t look like she’s actually cut it tbf. Just got it over her shoulder to look like it’s cut but you can tell how it bends that it’s not cut

Reactions: 22
there was a video/story she posted last week it must’ve been (i can’t remember exactly when or where) where she was talking about how she wants to get back into going to the gym and doing cardio etc because she heard it cures sleep paralysis and that partnered with the fact she’s been posting about sleep paralysis so much and she’s posting about doing excessive cardio on her stories rings the alarm bells in my head that she’s going on about her sleep paralysis so much as an ‘excuse’ for going to the gym so much, she knows a lot of people online comment on her weight loss and accuse her of disordered eating and she doesn’t like to address it so if she just posted her going to the gym frequently people might question her intentions in regard to her weight, it seems like she’s dragging it out to give herself an excuse or a reason to be able to post so much gym related stuff
I think it's a mixture of both, wanting an excuse to be a gym bunny and also to rant about something quirky
It’s edited look at the wall
Thank you for saying this I'm sick of people sharing her pics and wondering what's up LOOK AT THE DAMN DOOR AND WALLS PEOPLE she stretches and distorts every full body pic of her.

Reactions: 5
she looks like an idiot stood like that, your thigh gap is right at the top of your thighs - its not the space between your legs LOL

Reactions: 7
Damn I didn’t expect Flossie to be the one to do it first! I completely expected Cinzias queen stalker Anastasia to have got in there before anyone else.
I think Sydney crouch got in there first lol, her biggest copycat

It doesn’t look like she’s actually cut it tbf. Just got it over her shoulder to look like it’s cut but you can tell how it bends that it’s not cut
It defintley looks very blunt as if it's cut here?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
i dont think she looks concerningly thin there at all, in fact she's definitely been thinner than that before

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I think flossies attitude is horrific and she's not the person she once was I hope she can get back to herself however there's so much chat about her being too thin or "forcing a thigh gap" or how she's actually put on weight recently... I think we all know flossie reads this thread constantly and the comments about her weight are so unnecessary and unfair towards someone who has suffered / continues to suffer from one. Especially as eating disorders are competitive

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I think flossies attitude is horrific and she's not the person she once was I hope she can get back to herself however there's so much chat about her being too thin or "forcing a thigh gap" or how she's actually put on weight recently... I think we all know flossie reads this thread constantly and the comments about her weight are so unnecessary and unfair towards someone who has suffered / continues to suffer from one. Especially as eating disorders are competitive
Literally. Everytime someone posts a pic of her on here and says ‘omg she’s lost/gained so much weight!’ I literally see no difference in the way she looks and her weight is absolutely fine.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.