Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think flossies attitude is horrific and she's not the person she once was I hope she can get back to herself however there's so much chat about her being too thin or "forcing a thigh gap" or how she's actually put on weight recently... I think we all know flossie reads this thread constantly and the comments about her weight are so unnecessary and unfair towards someone who has suffered / continues to suffer from one. Especially as eating disorders are competitive
yeah i personally don’t want to read comments about another girls weight. yes this a gossip forum but i really don’t see the need in constantly commenting about her weight, putting on, losing, being bigger, being smaller. its unnecessary and adds nothing to the conversation

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Sorry but how distorted is this, that is NOT your body shape flossie, stop giving your followers unrealistic body standards to depress themselves over 👹

Sorry but how distorted is this, that is NOT your body shape flossie, stop giving your followers unrealistic body standards to depress themselves over 👹
She openly admits she has no tits / flat ass so why’s she trying to distort angles to make it seem like she has an hourglass shape? duck off honestly

Attachments

Reactions: 8

She openly admits she has no tits / flat ass so why’s she trying to distort angles to make it seem like she has an hourglass shape? duck off honestly
Also pretty racially ambiguous… or at least trying to be.
Ps. Looool that she left her lil ankle socks on

Reactions: 12

this picture is Madison sarah vibes.

Reactions: 10

SHE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THAT LOL

Reactions: 12
this feels quite body check-y to me?
Complete body check.

Flossie is defo having a breakdown

Bit late to this but flossie addressed her face change in her latest video and is putting it down to lack of sleep. Like babes no it’s filler and all the tit your doing to your face, plus you’ve filled your cheeks out that’s nothing to do with sleep😂😂😂
DBA025EA-BA6B-4F85-B9B1-A35E63F05A8A.jpeg
5C781A36-2523-4F93-8D3C-AE2C247174A8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
her tiktok is lowkey quite concerning... and flossie stop reading in here!!! there is literally no need to read gossip forums about yourself, you need to focus on yourself and finding things you enjoy that make you happy!! i would feel horrific having to read people's comments on my weight, (as everyone's weight fluctuates all the time), or putting side-by-side pics of my face or body. maybe she hasn't had any filler and it's just puffy from no sleep, alcohol and drugs or whatever partying she's doing. girl you need to take care of yourself!! I feel like she is going through it at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol same - this thread has turned weird af ngl
Same here, I think peopleaew starting to look too much into things to find a problem or concern to raise about her. The tik tok music was a bit mellow but if she used some upbeat song, they probably wouldn't be saying she's having a breakdown. I listen to music like that but doesn't mean I'm having a breakdown.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.