Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when did flossie go vegetarian/vegan? i didn’t know she was but she was talking in her new video about wanting to eat fish again to get it out her system and was pointing out how everything she was eating was vegan, i’m not sure if she’s been eating like this for a while but a lot of people go vegan/vegetarian as an excuse for restricting and her talking about how much she’s craving fish and that she might ‘eat fish again for a month to get it out her system’ it’s so clear she wants to eat meat so idk why she would cut it out? i know when i was suffering with eating i went vegetarian for a while because the veggie/vegan alternatives are usually a lot fewer calories
I’ve been watching her for a few years and she’s always been vegetarian. I know no ones perfect so not having a go at her for this - but the fact she buys make up that is tested on animals makes me think she’s does it because of restriction but she could just have the mindset that anything is better than nothing but idk

Reactions: 25
I’ve been watching her for a few years and she’s always been vegetarian. I know no ones perfect so not having a go at her for this - but the fact she buys make up that is tested on animals makes me think she’s does it because of restriction but she could just have the mindset that anything is better than nothing but idk
yeah its probably the same as Olivia who kicked a dead turkey around her kitchen. I don't think they do it for the animals lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Did anyone catch in one of her new videos her alluding to the fact she’s getting some cosmetic work done? (Something to do with her jaw/cheeks/face shape?) She’s so insecure this girl. Getting work done is the last thing she needs. a) she doesn’t physically need it - she’s a pretty girl and needs to understand everyone is different and b) getting work done is a slippery slope and will probs lead to more and more.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone catch in one of her new videos her alluding to the fact she’s getting some cosmetic work done? (Something to do with her jaw/cheeks/face shape?) She’s so insecure this girl. Getting work done is the last thing she needs. a) she doesn’t physically need it - she’s a pretty girl and needs to understand everyone is different and b) getting work done is a slippery slope and will probs lead to more and more.
She will prob say she got botox for her jaw because she clenches her jaw and gets stress headaches/ teeth issues. Or issues with her sinus.

I just can't imagine her actually admitting about getting cosmetic surgery because of an insecurity.

So weird that she talked about the swelling and her face looking different and then just didn't explain anything about it at all. All part of the mystery 💁🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Don’t come for me but I am actually glad to see flossies put on a bit of weight. She seems so much happier and I remember her being diet obsessed so it’s great she’s let that go.
28749426-5090-46AB-9365-695BC759FAEE.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Don’t come for me but I am actually glad to see flossies put on a bit of weight. She seems so much happier and I remember her being diet obsessed so it’s great she’s let that go.View attachment 773583
I don't think she seems happier? just because she put on weight doesn't mean she 'let that go' , its a mental illness not a physical one

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Anyone else find it depressing how in her latest vlog she said she was so gutted she missed Chloe ferry in rain nightclub and then said oh usain bolt was there but couldn’t care less about him. Fastest man in the world vs someone that gets wasted on tv… Yes
I’m old but I really do fear for the youth of today
I would actually DIE on the spot if I met Usain in a club that would be amazing wth

Reactions: 11
I don't think she seems happier? just because she put on weight doesn't mean she 'let that go' , its a mental illness not a physical one
yeah an eating disorder is a mental illness you can't just "let it go"- it's actually really uncalled for to comment on her weight considering that even if you think it's a positive thing and didn't mean it maliciously, i don't think she's even gained weight but even if she has speaking from experience one of the worst things you can tell someone with a restrictive eating disorder is you've put on healthy weight and look good

• Heart
Reactions: 49
do you think lewys’s tiktok is about Flossie...
Idk about you guys but I've never been in a situation where someone is asking me if I hate them? Sure I'm no saint but I don't think i behave in a way for people to think id hate them, that tiktok says more about Lewys than whoever he is talking about

Reactions: 19
I really hope she’s okay :(
there was a video/story she posted last week it must’ve been (i can’t remember exactly when or where) where she was talking about how she wants to get back into going to the gym and doing cardio etc because she heard it cures sleep paralysis and that partnered with the fact she’s been posting about sleep paralysis so much and she’s posting about doing excessive cardio on her stories rings the alarm bells in my head that she’s going on about her sleep paralysis so much as an ‘excuse’ for going to the gym so much, she knows a lot of people online comment on her weight loss and accuse her of disordered eating and she doesn’t like to address it so if she just posted her going to the gym frequently people might question her intentions in regard to her weight, it seems like she’s dragging it out to give herself an excuse or a reason to be able to post so much gym related stuff

Reactions: 23
there was a video/story she posted last week it must’ve been (i can’t remember exactly when or where) where she was talking about how she wants to get back into going to the gym and doing cardio etc because she heard it cures sleep paralysis and that partnered with the fact she’s been posting about sleep paralysis so much and she’s posting about doing excessive cardio on her stories rings the alarm bells in my head that she’s going on about her sleep paralysis so much as an ‘excuse’ for going to the gym so much, she knows a lot of people online comment on her weight loss and accuse her of disordered eating and she doesn’t like to address it so if she just posted her going to the gym frequently people might question her intentions in regard to her weight, it seems like she’s dragging it out to give herself an excuse or a reason to be able to post so much gym related stuff
Completely agree - seems she’s using her sleep issues as a scapegoat to avoid questioning

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.