Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbf it's only a 2 year difference
I meant more in terms of maturity, most people who have finished uni have lived a little and matured by the time they finished and be going on to get serious jobs etc, not just bullying their ‘friend’ on the internet. but he’s been acting this way for years so i don’t think there was too much chance of uni maturing him

Reactions: 17
Doesn't look like it could be some kind of condition either, such as eczema or something. Very strange
It’s self harm I’m pretty sure 😕 don’t want to obviously say for sure but looks a lot like it to me

Reactions: 9
It’s self harm I’m pretty sure 😕 don’t want to obviously say for sure but looks a lot like it to me
I thought this aswell and I remember seeing somewhere she posted about mental health and got her Instagram deleted so what you’re saying could be true ☹☹

Reactions: 3
grwm/glow up, CRAZY weekend in my life, be hungover with me, haul for hot girls, grwm/glow up, CRAZY weekend in my life, be hungover with me, haul for hot girls, grwm/glow up, CRAZY weekend in my life, be hungover with me, haul for hot girls, grwm/glow up, CRAZY weekend in my life, be hungover with me, haul for hot girls, grwm/glow up, CRAZY weekend in my life, be hungover with me, haul for hot girls, grwm/glow up, CRAZY weekend in my life, be hungover with me, haul for hot girls,

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Maybe I'm overthinking this but Flossie feels really off in her latest video... does anyone see this ?

Reactions: 12
Every single video relates to getting drunk which is sad, must be the only thing happening in her life right now :(

what did she say
I believe she was live on Instagram and someone in the comments said "stick your tongue out if you find Flossie annoying" and she very clearly did it. Just a few things like that

Reactions: 7
Flossie: "I'm gonna film a grwm soon"
me: "no thanks"

wait I'm just watching her vlog now... "morning" "I don't feel like eating now" "I had a problem with my uber so I actually couldn't get any lunch"

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Anyone else find it depressing how in her latest vlog she said she was so gutted she missed Chloe ferry in rain nightclub and then said oh usain bolt was there but couldn’t care less about him. Fastest man in the world vs someone that gets wasted on tv… Yes
I’m old but I really do fear for the youth of today

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone else find it depressing how in her latest vlog she said she was so gutted she missed Chloe ferry in rain nightclub and then said oh usain bolt was there but couldn’t care less about him. Fastest man in the world vs someone that gets wasted on tv… Yes
I’m old but I really do fear for the youth of today
I thought this too 😂😂

Reactions: 1
when did flossie go vegetarian/vegan? i didn’t know she was but she was talking in her new video about wanting to eat fish again to get it out her system and was pointing out how everything she was eating was vegan, i’m not sure if she’s been eating like this for a while but a lot of people go vegan/vegetarian as an excuse for restricting and her talking about how much she’s craving fish and that she might ‘eat fish again for a month to get it out her system’ it’s so clear she wants to eat meat so idk why she would cut it out? i know when i was suffering with eating i went vegetarian for a while because the veggie/vegan alternatives are usually a lot fewer calories

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.