Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok wait I tried to compress the video let's see if this works...

Attachments

Reactions: 8
this is the part of the live where she blinks lol i managed to get that

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
GUYS watching Lola Andrea (Olivia's friend) tiktok live right now and someone just commented Flossie slander and she repeated it and then her friends with her were like don't say that and she had an 'oh sh*t' look on her face'. She defo doesn't like her

Guys I just said blink twice if Flossie is annoying and she did I'm acc dead I wish I was screen recording

I got it! Girl on the right is Lola and she's really good friends with Olivia (I'm sure you guys recognise her). Look at the comment at the start saying 'stick your tongue out if Flossie is annoying' and then she does it. The smirk at the end confirms it lmfaooooo. I have the screen recording but it's too big :(
I was on that live aswell and came here to say about it as there definitely must have been some drama that went/is going down as she rolled her eyes and was like I don’t want to get into it. And I think she reacted to a comment saying about how Flossie was really annoying in person ( can’t remember the exact words but it wasn’t anything positive!)

Reactions: 12
Why do I feel sorry for Flossie?

Don’t know who this Lola is but that’s just nasty. Olivia and Flossie went from bff to now Olivia pretty much starting fresh without her

Reactions: 78
Why do I feel sorry for Flossie?

Don’t know who this Lola is but that’s just nasty. Olivia and Flossie went from bff to now Olivia pretty much starting fresh without her
Agreed. I've just been on her tik tok and insta and get such a bad vibe from her she comes across soo toxic

Reactions: 14
Yeah Flossie has her flaws but those other girls look tragic and giving off total self entitled mean girl vibes, wait for Olivas relevancy to die down and they’ll be off into the sunset looking for their next person to cling on.

Reactions: 48
I actually think that’s horrible, if you don’t like someone don’t be so pathetic they could’ve easily ignored those comments. Just nasty tbh

Reactions: 58
Yeah it's seems all such nasty mean girl tit that comes along with that influencer lifestyle, it seems toxic as f. Really gross behavior, they all make eachother feel crap and it goes round in circles.

Reactions: 21
That Lola girl seems like a horrible girl, literally rinsing the fact she’s friends with Olivia to gain some followers then does a bitchy thing like that, ewwww

I honestly feel bad for flossie, she’s always seemed happy for Olivia and excited that she’d made a friend in her, then Olivia becomes friends with someone who is openly being snide to Flossie. Starting to seem like Olivia is just becoming friends with people she think will help her image rather than deciding to be a good friend to those with her before lol

Reactions: 39
I'm sorry but what is going on with her in the latest vid? Her personality is so put on and she seems a bit tipsy lol. The comment where shes like they need a size between xs and small did it for me... weirdo. Also it makes me sick watching these influencers buy like 20 things for one video, just to wear it once and then sell it. I'm always trying to make an effort to make conscious decisions when buying and it's just like whats the point when these idiots just make the problem worse x100

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Suddenly makes sense why flossie is never involved with them , but I’ve legit never seen lewys even once out with Lila moss Lola wonder if beef is w lewys and flossie both of them

Reactions: 7
Omg that is so bitchy and embarrassing of them, acting like bullies actually grow up

Reactions: 31
Didn’t that Lola go out for a meal with Olivias fam n some other ppl but lewys n Flossie weren’t there? She really does seem to be trying to leave them all behind maybe it is drugs related?

Reactions: 14
She obviously reads this -
Flossie if you’re so insecure about the length of you’re dream super model leg buy dr marten sandals from urban they make you’re leg look so long lol

Reactions: 8
GUYS watching Lola Andrea (Olivia's friend) tiktok live right now and someone just commented Flossie slander and she repeated it and then her friends with her were like don't say that and she had an 'oh sh*t' look on her face'. She defo doesn't like her

Guys I just said blink twice if Flossie is annoying and she did I'm acc dead I wish I was screen recording

I got it! Girl on the right is Lola and she's really good friends with Olivia (I'm sure you guys recognise her). Look at the comment at the start saying 'stick your tongue out if Flossie is annoying' and then she does it. The smirk at the end confirms it lmfaooooo. I have the screen recording but it's too big :(

I was on another one of lolas lives two days ago and she was kind of hinting that she didn’t like Flossie and that there was beef between Flossie and others

Reactions: 4
I was on another one of lolas lives two days ago and she was kind of hinting that she didn’t like Flossie and that there was beef between Flossie and others
This seems like high school drama so much! Tbf maybe it's best flossie isn't with them and getting involved in their ways. She can do much better and get other friends who are genuine however I don't know if she'll find them in London

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.