Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain how/what she was doing, everyone's saying she was acting odd but no reason why😅 at least fill us lot in on what she was doing who haven't seen it
Literally the way she was talking sounded slurred, weird pauses, weird ass tit she was saying. Randomly frowning, randomly smiling and laughing, randomly staring off into space then opening her eyes really wide. Just acting weird. She wasnt having a coherent chat, it was all over the place.

Reactions: 19
Literally the way she was talking sounded slurred, weird pauses, weird ass tit she was saying. Randomly frowning, randomly smiling and laughing, randomly staring off into space then opening her eyes really wide. Just acting weird. She wasnt having a coherent chat, it was all over the place.
Wowee, sounds a mess! I really think going back home and being with family would help her our a lot

Reactions: 9
Yeah who cares if she does drugs but why go on live for everyone to obviously notice hahaa
Also why does the tiktok ab ghosting footballers annoy me so much loool

Reactions: 13
Yeah who cares if she does drugs but why go on live for everyone to obviously notice hahaa
Also why does the tiktok ab ghosting footballers annoy me so much loool
omg that tiktok about her ghosting footballers on dating apps really annoyed me as well it's a bit like 'omg look at me I ghost footballers and Lewis Capaldi on dating apps'. It's like she wants everyone to know that she is so wanted by men and that she rejects them

Reactions: 15
She’s on tiktok live eating a subway she’s so gross eating with her mouth open talking with food in her mouth like a little pig. She ate that subway so quick no wonder she has issues with food it’s awful to watch

Reactions: 2
this tiktok live she is doing right now is annoying, she's got the most stuck up attitude on it. she says "everyone thinks ive got a face full of botox but i havent it's literally just make up" so she's obviously reading here. hi flossie, sort your attitude out, your fans are the reason you're sat in a multi thousand pound flat right now. be a bit more grateful instead of speaking to them like tit.

also she added "also i gained weight and went to my face" whatever

the burping multiple times into the camera isnt cute or funny either.

Reactions: 38
She looks like the dolmio lady on her tiktok live with her botched lips. Someone asked if she has a lip flip and she was like “guys what’s a lip flip omg I’ve never heard of that guys tell me what a lip flip is” sure hun.

she also received a notification that she’s now eligible for the vaccine then says “sorry girls Idon’t want to talk about the vaccine it’s controversial I don’t want getting hate right now I’m fragile” shut up no one cares about you like that. Honestly.

now she’s just sipping on her sprite and literally burping out loud. Like a farm animal.

“are you on raya” a comment asks “yes I am on raya, love it”

Now her mood after eating and answering some comments has completely flipped and now she’s got ‘anxiety’ while on tiktok live, so bizarre. She’s now got hangxiety saying she remembered what she did last night….And that she feels like “she can’t say anything”

She then pointed out a lump on her lip and said “i must’ve bit my lip last night” people then started saying “lip filler lump”

there was one comment saying “why don’t you go on live with Olivia much anymore” and someone responded in the comments “because Olivia doesn’t like her much like that anymore” then 30 secs later Flossie announce she was ending the live.

She’s ended the live saying “loads of people on here are being really mean in the comments so bye love you”
C1C290E8-B1CF-45F3-A436-300364F861D2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 27
how are you guys so fast with tik Tok lives? Like is there a way to set up a notification when someone goes live or something lol because I always miss them
Honestly I don’t even follow her I was just scrolling on tiktok fyp and her live came up! I was looking at her page the other day though so maybe tiktok thinks I want to see her

Reactions: 9
how are you guys so fast with tik Tok lives? Like is there a way to set up a notification when someone goes live or something lol because I always miss them
you lit just have to catch them if you happen to be on the app and following her, no other way its pretty stupid but good for them i guess cause only a small amount of people see them acting stupid

Reactions: 2
On her live a couple days ago where she was acting really weird she literally said towards the end something along the lines of (can't remember it word for word) "these comments, like I'd actually come on here and do a live if I was doing that"

Reactions: 6
omg in her last video she says that she has knock knees sometimes which is why they look weird sometimes in photos...ITS LITERALLY FACETUNE

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hated how she came across in that video talking about her legs soooo much (bc we know she edits them) yet brought up she’s small and 5’3 about 5 times… she talks so negative of her body you can see she has no body confidence and hides in stuff, she wore white dress which. I thought looked so nice on her she slagged it off .. flossie please know you legit have a amazing figure and don’t be so harsh bc it makes people watching feel abit like tit

So obvious she reads here tho from that video

Reactions: 23
oh my god she is so irritating in her recent video. i don’t know why i keep watching her, i suppose i keep hoping that she will go back to her old self and fix her attitude lmao but no she’s still irritating, talking in a stupid voice and being stuck up as per. turned it off after 8 minutes after i couldn’t take anymore of her repeating “i’m that bleeping witch”

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.