Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This seems like high school drama so much! Tbf maybe it's best flossie isn't with them and getting involved in their ways. She can do much better and get other friends who are genuine however I don't know if she'll find them in London
aren’t they like 20? is it not time to grow up and move on, especially being bitchy on a public tiktok live. it’s just so childish. at least olivia has some common sense not to mention their drama online (if there actually is any)

Reactions: 18
Her fans seem so scared of her ?! I was looking through the comments on her recent haul and they’re trying so hard to defend her constant overconsumption of the most unethically made clothes when she can easily afford to do better . I hate the excuse that her fans won’t find it relatable - spending £800 on clothes every other week without thought is not at all relatable for the average 20 year old - and Zara is pretty much the same price as nu-in and AYM etc. They just seem to feel the need to defend her so much with the ‘mental health’ card and the fact her last video was her crying again about hate. I’d be so embarrassed if my fans thought i was that fragile that I couldn’t handle criticism about the places i choose to shop, you know ?? I’d understand if the comments were about something that is unnecessary and nasty to comment on (like appearance/weight etc.) , but her fans now feel like they have to combat any criticism full force just in case she takes another month long hiatus because people don’t like her chunky resin rings

Reactions: 23
Omg I feel sorry for flossie, that live recording was really immature and nasty. This lola chick just literally seems like an unattractive olivia wannabe anyway lol

Reactions: 42
Omg I thought you guys were exaggerating about that girl's live before I watched it, foul behaviour 😐 good luck to Olivia if that's who she wants to spend her time with, nobody deserves to be mocked like that on a public platform. They need slapping across the face truly

Reactions: 53
I don't get the purpose of mentioning sizing if she's not gonna actually explain her body shape and measurements in a way that makes it useful for anyone interested in buying it, she doesn't mention her height or waist so how is anyone watching meant to use the sizing? just sounds like a way to say again and again she's an XS. The small fits fine not everything needs to be skintight and she has a lovely body she doesn't need to force herself into an xs:rolleyes:
She’s not an extra small whatsoever that’s clearly a lie I’m sorry no hate to the girl but urban sizing it’s notoriously small so there’s no wayyy. In all honesty I’d say she’s probably reading on her and has seen the weight comments so that’s why she’s putting it online.

Reactions: 6
Flossie must be fuming Olivia is getting brand deals and collab w brands and she’s got nothing. Not even an edit

Reactions: 4
Flossie must be fuming Olivia is getting brand deals and collab w brands and she’s got nothing. Not even an edit
Just watching Olivia's new video now is making me feel bad for Flossie a bit - that girl is going through a fool's errand comparing herself to Olivia, not because she's not pretty like Olivia, but because they are clearly two different types of people. Like you said, Flossie hasn't received a brand deal like this herself, so it must be really working against her... especially if her and Olivia aren't really friends anymore.

Reactions: 3
She’s not an extra small whatsoever that’s clearly a lie I’m sorry no hate to the girl but urban sizing it’s notoriously small so there’s no wayyy. In all honesty I’d say she’s probably reading on her and has seen the weight comments so that’s why she’s putting it online.
I thought that too! I feel bad for saying it but an urban XS is ridiculously small - im a size 8 and sometimes a medium is tight on me! unless she looks bigger on camera than she actually is

Reactions: 7
I thought that too! I feel bad for saying it but an urban XS is ridiculously small - im a size 8 and sometimes a medium is tight on me! unless she looks bigger on camera than she actually is
I think this varies a lot with urban! I’m a pretty true size 8 but sometimes an xs fits better when you’re not blessed in the upstairs department 😅 and then some things that are marked as a medium or large are small enough to fit a toddler 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I felt like some of the mini dresses were already mini enough? she was talking about them like they were midi skirts but they were definitely mini length just not super mini that just barely grazes the thigh.

Idk I don't mind the super short look as it can make your legs look longer but that maxi skirt looked really nice on her and I really hope she doesn't get it taken up.

Ok wait I tried to compress the video let's see if this works...
LOL I KNEW IT HAHAHA a few weeks ago I noticed she wasn't following her on Instagram and thought it was super weird. Especially the way they Olivia never hangs out with them together :s

I think this varies a lot with urban! I’m a pretty true size 8 but sometimes an xs fits better when you’re not blessed in the upstairs department 😅 and then some things that are marked as a medium or large are small enough to fit a toddler 🤷‍♀️
I can only speak for myself but I’d be a fair bit smaller than flossie just genetically and urban XS would be my size id most wear size 4uk/6 so in honesty find it really hard to believe she’d actually be an extra small. And there’s nothing wrong with not being an extra small!! Heck I’m trying to put on some weight but they way that she like tries to make herself seem smaller than she is and flaunt how slender she is dosent sit right with me. Obviously the girl has struggled with an ED but I’m sure a lot of her followers have too and her audience would be a lot of young impressionable girls. She should really know better.

i remember she wore blue liner on live on tuesday (??) and then she compliments olivias in her recent vlog ... flossie girl pls dont be copying someone who hangs out w girls publicly mocking you!!! know your worth!!

Reactions: 18
I’m watching Olivia’s vlog and it definitely seems way less awkward … I don’t know if it’s because they’re working together ? What do you guys think

Reactions: 2
I don't think they've fully fallen out they're just kind of surface level friends...its clear the effort puts in isn't reciprocated but they're obviously pleasant to eachother

Reactions: 9
how tf does she make her lips look so much bigger ?! they must just be so over lined i bet it just looks weird irl
the vid she just posted vs yesterday’s live
That second picture has a filter that makes your lips bigger. The filter is called beauty magazine on Instagram

Reactions: 8
Her story is a bit weird. Does she think it's quirky to admit you get so drunk you cheat on people?
Or am I that dry?
yeah i found this really weird and didn’t get it so i looked up the original on tik tok and it seems like the girl is being ironic to mock how men talk when they cheat? idk without context she just looks like a dick

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.