Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah i found this really weird and didn’t get it so i looked up the original on tik tok and it seems like the girl is being ironic to mock how men talk when they cheat? idk without context she just looks like a dick
It's probably an inside joke about someone they know who drinks whiteclaw (which could be ANYBODY) cheated on someone or something. Bit weird anyway.

Reactions: 1
I know this is entirely personal preference here but I thought the white dress looked quite nice on her actually and was more similar to her old style and was a really nice length, I don't know why she wants everything super short? I am much taller than Flossie though so mini dresses end up always way too short on me so maybe it's a short girl thing? I also hated the red dress and thought the material looked super tacky and like a cheap overly shiny satin (may have been lighting though).

Also, I personally think it's disappointing she won't even talk about the vaccine, especially since she has had covid. She has a sizeable influence on so many young people out there and apparently the more people seeing others getting it, especially influencers, the more people decide to get it themselves. I understand if she doesn't want to get into it in depth because of all the ignorant antivax idiots out there who would send hate but even saying she got it would make a positive impact and honestly she saying she doesn't want to talk about it because the vaccine is "controversial" imo kinda promotes wariness/vaccine skepticism and is a really privileged thing to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I know this is entirely personal preference here but I thought the white dress looked quite nice on her actually and was more similar to her old style and was a really nice length, I don't know why she wants everything super short? I am much taller than Flossie though so mini dresses end up always way too short on me so maybe it's a short girl thing? I also hated the red dress and thought the material looked super tacky and like a cheap overly shiny satin (may have be
i am 5'2 and whenever i buy dresses that aren't petite they sit on me weirdly and are too long for my proportions (not necessarily just too long just length wise) hard to explain but like if the dress was just an inch or 2 shorter it would flatter my body type more? So I understand what she was saying when she said it was too long even if it didn't look that way to anyone else

Reactions: 15
i am 5'2 and whenever i buy dresses that aren't petite they sit on me weirdly and are too long for my proportions (not necessarily just too long just length wise) hard to explain but like if the dress was just an inch or 2 shorter it would flatter my body type more? So I understand what she was saying when she said it was too long even if it didn't look that way to anyone else
Yeah I can totally see where that might be true, I often have problems with proportions the other way round (waists being too high etc), thanks for explaining!
Also I just tried to add a very nice constructive comment on her newest haul vid about overconsumption and linking an article about how often fast fashion ends up in landfill dumped on developing countries and how I thought by just changing a few things, Flossie could have a great positive impact on so many people who watch her AND my comment isn't going through/showing up so I think she may be limiting comments or deleting them based on key words :/

Reactions: 6
LOL I KNEW IT HAHAHA a few weeks ago I noticed she wasn't following her on Instagram and thought it was super weird. Especially the way they Olivia never hangs out with them together :s
it’s just weird tho cause they do follow each other on insta? and flossie likes almost all of her pics :/

Reactions: 2
I’m sure Flossie says ‘girlie pops’ in her latest video which I swear is Olivia’s like catch phrase loool

Reactions: 3
I’m sure Flossie says ‘girlie pops’ in her latest video which I swear is Olivia’s like catch phrase loool
it’s not Olivia phrase I think originally it’s from haley pham and American youtuber but they just starting saying it as a joke and it’s caught on

Reactions: 18
Flossies most recent vid ( super boring) but she mentions the festival she was meant to go to which was gifted by nasty gal .. on insta you can see she clearly hasn’t gone I defo think she’s grown distant from Olivia because it seems a lot of you tubers are there ( lovevie Olivia grace lewys etc). Flossie is not independent she literally can’t go anywhere without someone being with her.

flossies new personality and style is just every other influencer she just copies I see her copy rachleary Sophia cinzia Olivia etc. She used to have a much better vibe.

Reactions: 13
Also in her new vid she’s saying how teeny tiny she is which I know she sometimes does as a joke but it’s just weird I feel

Reactions: 10
Also in her new vid she’s saying how teeny tiny she is which I know she sometimes does as a joke but it’s just weird I feel
This is going to sound nitpicky but
57DC1975-ED09-4BAC-B2C8-4D29C6BBBA25.jpeg
Her face is definitely filling out more.

New YouTube video summary

-Does an AD with her best friends rival company Nasty Gal
-Gets salmon sushi but it’s not up to her standard so pizza instead
9D30C436-5018-4226-982D-C42F29E01E95.jpeg

Last edited:
The ad/FaceTime part of her new video was so awkward. Lewys clearly had other things he’d rather be doing idk why she made it a FaceTime ad it’s like she’s trying so hard to prove to her audience that she’s still friends with Lewys and Olivia

Reactions: 19
This is going to sound nitpicky but View attachment 734208Her face is definitely filling out more.

New YouTube video summary

-Does an AD with her best friends rival company Nasty Gal
-Gets salmon sushi but it’s not up to her standard so pizza instead
View attachment 734228
IN HER DEFENCE I watched this vlog this morning while in the bath and when she said she was getting the salmon sushi I was SHOUTING at my phone like NOOOOO because it was so nasty 🤢 I tried it myself and it was grooosss

Flossies most recent vid ( super boring) but she mentions the festival she was meant to go to which was gifted by nasty gal .. on insta you can see she clearly hasn’t gone I defo think she’s grown distant from Olivia because it seems a lot of you tubers are there ( lovevie Olivia grace lewys etc). Flossie is not independent she literally can’t go anywhere without someone being with her.

flossies new personality and style is just every other influencer she just copies I see her copy rachleary Sophia cinzia Olivia etc. She used to have a much better vibe.
She did go!!! I saw a tik tok of someone who met them there and olivia, Flossie and Lewys were in the pic!!!

Reactions: 1
2 hauls in 2 days interesting
Also the lack of effort isn’t cute or a vibe it’s just disappointing..

Reactions: 12
she looks so much better with the toned down tan. Are tan from tanning beds not permanent for long?

Reactions: 8
1630257085189.png

I don't know why Rachel would include this clip in her vlog, wonder if Flossie knew she was filming 👀
Who are the guy and the girl they're playing against?

can't tell what she is doing? smoking? vaping? but whoever is filming is watching flossie in the mirror and smiling/covering her mouth laughing by the looks of the picture - probably not an accident that it's in the vlog

Reactions: 11
View attachment 735419
I don't know why Rachel would include this clip in her vlog, wonder if Flossie knew she was filming 👀
Who are the guy and the girl they're playing against?
The guy is Joe Weller. Wouldn’t assume there’s anything going on there with Flossie as Rachel is quite vocal online about how much she fancies Joe. Probably just put the clip in the flex that she was with him/insinuate something happened…

Reactions: 9
that's def a cigarette haha
not a cigarette can see at the end it’s just a lolly but defo think she’s on something maybe ket or coke and then using lolly to stop jaw moving etc - rach defo had bad intentions doing that

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.