Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3FE4B45A-778A-4CD3-9755-08292817CF32.png
£800 pounds and she chooses to spend it on zara😭😭really wish these rich influencers would shop sustainably or maybe advertise some sustainable brands?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
my guess is that during that live she was completely sober and alone i 100% bet she was just acting like that for attention loool. also her saying she's ghosted footballers and lewis capaldi she surely would have had to swipe that she's interested in them for her to even be able to ghost them?? lmaooo and saying footballers as if they're not some barely known players that probably don't look any better than lewis capaldi does. imagine all the actual celebrities she's swiped on i bet they all tell their mates 'ugh look, another nobody influencer clone' she needs to get off her high horse seriously.

i also highly doubt she's getting zooted in or around her flat or at all tbh, but she's 100% a cokehead and probs thinks she's a proper highclass celebrity for it. her tiktok saying she can't get in from a night out before 7am, yeah, she's a massive lightweight so it's defo the coke that's keeping her up til 7am. i'm massively cringing imagining her being drunk around kate moss' daughter and going into a cringy ramble about how much she looked up to her mom when she was growing up (ik i did during my ed) that's probs why lila isn't friends with her.

Reactions: 20
I don't get the purpose of mentioning sizing if she's not gonna actually explain her body shape and measurements in a way that makes it useful for anyone interested in buying it, she doesn't mention her height or waist so how is anyone watching meant to use the sizing? just sounds like a way to say again and again she's an XS. The small fits fine not everything needs to be skintight and she has a lovely body she doesn't need to force herself into an xs:rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
looking through the comments on her recent video and so many of them are constructive criticism and people asking her to stop the fast fashion overconsumption, watch her post a tiktok crying over all her ‘hate’ tomorrow

Reactions: 29
from 22:20 til the end of the video is the reason why she comes off so fake when thanking and 'loving' her subscribers. she is the epitome of that tiktok 'the funny girl'. i dont see the point in leaving 22:32 til the end in unless she is trying to come off as funny. its awkward to watch

Reactions: 6
I screamed when she brought up the "knocked knees" excuse!
From someone who is 5"3, flat footed and have hyper extending knees, there's no footwear and angles that make your legs look awkwardly-out-of-proportion-elongated and jellified.

Flossie, please don't do half assed "real talk" when you're making excuses for editing your photos.
Just admit that you do.

Reactions: 11
from 22:20 til the end of the video is the reason why she comes off so fake when thanking and 'loving' her subscribers. she is the epitome of that tiktok 'the funny girl'. i dont see the point in leaving 22:32 til the end in unless she is trying to come off as funny. its awkward to watch
she’s definitely trying to come across as funny and quirky and it’s painful to watch, she’s really pushing the chaotic personality but you can tell it’s forced

Reactions: 16
Am I making this up or did she used to not say her size as to be mindful or tell people who were vulnerable to skip pass, I really believe her Ed is back and she’s showing off she’s an xs/s

Reactions: 47
Am I making this up or did she used to not say her size as to be mindful or tell people who were vulnerable to skip pass, I really believe her Ed is back and she’s showing off she’s an xs/s
Tbh I thought that especially when she said she’s made it past 24 hours without being sick

Reactions: 9
Tbh I thought that especially when she said she’s made it past 24 hours without being sick
she technically did warn people before mentioning it in this haul saying that she knows it can be a sensitive topic for some people but the way she then proceeded to talk about it was really braggy, she was emphasising how small she is and how things are too big on her, also as someone who’s struggled with an ed herself before (i still think she is currently) she knows that it’s a competitive disorder, people with eating disorders aren’t going to skip past her talking about sizes

Reactions: 8
she technically did warn people before mentioning it in this haul saying that she knows it can be a sensitive topic for some people but the way she then proceeded to talk about it was really braggy, she was emphasising how small she is and how things are too big on her, also as someone who’s struggled with an ed herself before (i still think she is currently) she knows that it’s a competitive disorder, people with eating disorders aren’t going to skip past her talking about sizes
off topic but your profile pic sends me every time i see it 😂

Is it just me or does she make all her dresses far too short???

oh my god she is so irritating in her recent video. i don’t know why i keep watching her, i suppose i keep hoping that she will go back to her old self and fix her attitude lmao but no she’s still irritating, talking in a stupid voice and being stuck up as per. turned it off after 8 minutes after i couldn’t take anymore of her repeating “i’m that bleeping witch
Her personality has definitely been lost and is being morphed into a tiktok personality

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does she make all her dresses far too short???
literally, in the dress where she goes ‘this is too long for me’ i was actually thinking it looked the perfect length on her? part of me thinks her obsession with trying to elongate her legs and constantly talking about how small she is and how she wishes she was taller is ED related, she wants to make her body appear more typically ‘model-like’ which is very tall and slender so by rolling her dresses up she’s trying to make her legs look longer, taller people are stereotypically slimmer because their weight is more evenly dispersed so i feel like her constantly talking about how she’s small heightwise and then following it by saying she’s an XS is almost like a validation thing for her, like she wants people to applaud her for being small AND petite?

Reactions: 11
literally, in the dress where she goes ‘this is too long for me’ i was actually thinking it looked the perfect length on her? part of me thinks her obsession with trying to elongate her legs and constantly talking about how small she is and how she wishes she was taller is ED related, she wants to make her body appear more typically ‘model-like’ which is very tall and slender so by rolling her dresses up she’s trying to make her legs look longer, taller people are stereotypically slimmer because their weight is more evenly dispersed so i feel like her constantly talking about how she’s small heightwise and then following it by saying she’s an XS is almost like a validation thing for her, like she wants people to applaud her for being small AND petite?
I agree it’s definitely an insecurity. I also don’t think it’s a good message to be showing young followers that all skirts should be be millimetres off your ass.
She could just say she was going to take it a little taken up or not even mention it yet she feels the need to show with every piece how short it must be

I agree it’s definitely an insecurity. I also don’t think it’s a good message to be showing young followers that all skirts should be be millimetres off your ass.
She could just say she was going to take it a little taken up or not even mention it yet she feels the need to show with every piece how short it must be
definitely, i’m all for wearing skirts as short as you want them, if you want a skirt that barely covers your ass then do it, i just think the way she talks negatively about things that are longer is what could be damaging, it’s giving less her personal preference and more that that’s the only acceptable way to wear a dress, not everyone wants their ass out and that’s okay

Really miss flossies old personality, she seemed so sweet and now she seems so stuck up and not genuine.. used to really enjoy watching her videos and I couldn’t even watch 5 mins of her new one

Reactions: 20
I loved the maxi skirt on her and when she said ‘I’m gunna make it up to my bum’ I thought nooooo .. not everything needs to be mini. I would cringe watching her videos back to edit if I was her

Reactions: 7
GUYS watching Lola Andrea (Olivia's friend) tiktok live right now and someone just commented Flossie slander and she repeated it and then her friends with her were like don't say that and she had an 'oh sh*t' look on her face'. She defo doesn't like her

Guys I just said blink twice if Flossie is annoying and she did I'm acc dead I wish I was screen recording

I got it! Girl on the right is Lola and she's really good friends with Olivia (I'm sure you guys recognise her). Look at the comment at the start saying 'stick your tongue out if Flossie is annoying' and then she does it. The smirk at the end confirms it lmfaooooo. I have the screen recording but it's too big :(

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Love that for her hahaha

Not surprising is it but she must openly dislike her to be playing along like that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.