Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lewis just posted an ad with the three of them. Very awkward and looks so forced also kinda wrong to put flossie in the middle with her body dysmorphia
8F1E4782-7FB7-4C45-91F7-2E73F3B1727C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It has disappeared! I watched the whole thing, Olivia showed no real attempt to even pretend she wanted to be there and Lewys also wasn’t much better. It wasn’t a great video at all.
omg i saw it on my youtube homepage and it’s gone now whatttt! was there anything in it that you think could be the reason she deleted?

Reactions: 7
omg i saw it on my youtube homepage and it’s gone now whatttt! was there anything in it that you think could be the reason she deleted?
Well apart from them all coming across as miseries, there wasn’t anything they majorly jumped out as to why it would need to be deleted, I don’t think any of them said or did anything apart from look like the whole thing was lacklustre and couldn’t wait to leave.

I managed to watch the video before she deleted it and it was awkward to watch. All three of them clearly didn’t want to be with each other 😌

Reactions: 5
At one one point she looked at the camera and fixed herself wearing the towel and said "Why do I look so fat?!" in a whiny way, but I doubt she deleted the whole video because of that?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I watched Flossie's vid before she removed it and nothing seemed worthy of the video getting deleted. It was the three of them at the seaside for a cotton-on trip. First half was them chatting tit and getting ready (unedited, it was so boring), second was them going for food and then having a drink. Flossie said she looked fat at one point, mentioned breaking out due to tanning drops, Olivia was just laughing alot and farting, Lewys was asking would you rather type questions and not being overly annoying tbf.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The only other thing I can think of was Lewys' awkward "Do you ever lie to impress someone you like?" and he basically admitted that he lies to people lol, apart from it being really weirdly awkward and childish (I really feel Lewys acted like a literal 10 year old the entire video) there wasn't anything that I can think of that was in it that others didn't already mention.

weird that she deleted it..maybe someone asked for a clip to be taken out or something or she noticed something in the background idk

Reactions: 6
She just posted on her story about the cotton on trip and said she's vlogging the whole thing but by the sounds of the YouTube video she the trip has already happened? She probably uploaded it by accident and didn't chose to unlist or private it maybe???

• Wow
Reactions: 11
You think she might be somewhat bothered to mention something about it though? I bet she has fans asking about it

why is she asking (on insta) for nail artists in notting hill? isn't that near where olivia's new flat is?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wished Flossie would just go home, spend time with her parents and old friends that don't ditch her for people with more instagram followers.

Reactions: 42
I feel like she’s clinging onto Olivia for relevancy but really if she distanced herself and became her own person she wouldn’t be compared to her as much and would probably be a lot better for her mh

Reactions: 39
She really gets overshadowed by the other two she gives annoying younger sibling vibes

Reactions: 31
I'm still stumped whenever I think how much Flossie has changed from a couple of years ago...

Where an earth did it all go wrong ?? She's become a vapid follower of fellow vapid pretty people and its saddening at this point.

She has lost herself completely and she is doing it willingly to fit in with a crowd that doesn't even want her :/

I wish she would just wake up and have a reality check !!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.