Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I wouldn't want to be in the same room as people who openly called her annoying/weird and whatever else on live, so don't blame flossie for sitting it out lmao. Is it me or do all of Olivia's new friends literally look identical? Can't tell one blonde nepotism baby from the next 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I do think it's weird that Flossie is no where to be found at her "best friends" birthday party when loads of people were invited, it wasn't exactly a small intimate event from looking at everyone's insta stories. Considering that Flossie is always going on about how she goes out clubbing most days of the week, and 'can't get home before 7am'...

Reactions: 32
It’s probably best not to make up theories on why Flossie didn’t attend olivias party, who cares anyway it’s her business. She may have been feeling extremely anxious, she could be sick, something could have happened in her family who knows. It’s not right to assume because we don’t know the details of what goes on in her life. Also she could have been there and just didn’t post it on social media and obviously Olivia invited her

Reactions: 11
BFBC514C-2AE1-425D-8FA7-4944008AA6A5.jpeg
18607906-94B0-4990-8258-1075EFFC0CBF.jpeg

Looks like flossie was there after all - I wonder why they’re not posting ? Seems to me like they’re trying to fuel rumours ?

Reactions: 32
I’m confused isn’t that Josh, IdkimHaz’s friend that Anastasia has clung onto? What’s he doing at olivias party with Flossie?!
He’s also quite close with Flossie - guessing through Byron (who Flossie is also close with). I was surprised to see him at the party though as I didn’t think he knew Olivia!

Reactions: 5
He’s also quite close with Flossie - guessing through Byron (who Flossie is also close with). I was surprised to see him at the party though as I didn’t think he knew Olivia!
Oh no way! How random

Reactions: 1
What’s strange is Kate Elizabeth never wished Olivia happy birthday. Did they beef and I missed it?

Reactions: 12
Here's my theory, total speculation total reach but I'm bored lol

Olivia and Flossie move in together become BFFs, grow apart over time but still get on, maybe not as close

Olivia makes new friends who don't like flossie, causing a divide

Maybe kate doesn't like how they treat flossie (i think flossie is close with kate?) and is annoyed at Olivia for allowing it to happen?

And Flossie friends with them both to not cause any drama??

LOL can you tell im bored

Reactions: 13
Is it me or is the vibe weird and half arsed in Flossies latest video. I’m guessing they’ve had to film a video together, but the first 10 mins it feels like none of them really want to be there and Flossie just seems to be dead behind the eyes, even Lewys isn’t being that annoying and he winds me up no end half the time.

Reactions: 8
Is it me or is the vibe weird and half arsed in Flossies latest video. I’m guessing they’ve had to film a video together, but the first 10 mins it feels like none of them really want to be there and Flossie just seems to be dead behind the eyes, even Lewys isn’t being that annoying and he winds me up no end half the time.
Think she's deleted the video now as its not there anymore?

Reactions: 1
It has disappeared! I watched the whole thing, Olivia showed no real attempt to even pretend she wanted to be there and Lewys also wasn’t much better. It wasn’t a great video at all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.