Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Olivia and Lewis should be isolating then … not spreading it around Croatia the dumb fucks

• Heart
Reactions: 64
So Olivia and Lewis should be isolating then … not spreading it around Croatia the dumb fucks
She’s dropped Olivia and lewys in it by saying this loool, they should be isolating regardless of a negative test

Reactions: 31
WHY ARE THEY IN CROATIA WHEN THEY'VE BEEN AROUND HER AND SHES TESTED POSITIVE!?!? WHAT THE duck 😭😭😭😭
This is reallllly bad like really bleeping bad idec she dropped them in it if they’re gonna behave like this I’m glad ppl will know

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I am actually in disbelief that they've done this it's bleeping outrageous
It’s genuinely despicable wtf is wrong with all of them how can you be so selfish??? All for a holiday it’s not a necessity. The jobs they have they don’t need holidays anyway their whole life is one

Ss this all before they inevitably do damage control

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Depending on what time she got her results they might not have known when they went though… so it’s less what they’ve done and more what they will do now

Reactions: 11
AD42DBB2-67A3-4EC6-B18E-8CB274257F4F.jpeg

duck me when will they learn? It’s almost like because they’re young they assume it doesn’t effect them!?

Reactions: 12
I’m guessing Lewys and Olivia got to Croatia before Flossie tested positive tbf, and Flossie only found out as she did a test to be able to fly there? But now she’s positive they should be isolating in Croatia. I guess they’re supposed to stay there till their isolation is over?

Reactions: 30
Guys I'm so done with them, is there a way we can report this loool they can't keep getting away with doing tit like this

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m guessing Lewys and Olivia got to Croatia before Flossie tested positive tbf, and Flossie only found out as she did a test to be able to fly there? But now she’s positive they should be isolating in Croatia. I guess they’re supposed to stay there till their isolation is over?
This is what I was thinking, they’ve not necessarily done anything wrong by going, it’s just if they isolate now or not

Reactions: 6
If anyone finds a way how we can report it so that those two and everyone she’s been near, self isolates, leave a link or something. this isn’t just breaking rules, they could literally be spreading it round croatia no cares in the world

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.