Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
didnt olivia only get her first about a month ago in belfast?
yeah i dont think she is because she mentioned she got AstraZeneca and the wait time between doses is still 8 weeks in NI and even if she had it wont have been 2 weeks after both jabs which is when you're officially vaccinated i think?

Reactions: 3
Even if she is fully vaccinated, the new rule doesn’t come in until mid August so they SHOULD be isolating regardless

Reactions: 14
She's genuinely fucked it for them I'm guessing zero posts from the both of them because I highly doubt they'll self isolate on their "holibops" they'll just say they are but really they'll be out everyday and night.
They are all such twats.

And I think she did it on purpose too.

Reactions: 15
Dunno if I’m reading too much into it but the fact she posted a picture of her and CARMIE as the funniest picture she has and then about an hour later or whatever decided to post one of Lewys and then Olivia?? Maybe got into an argument with the two of them over posting that IG story exposing them so was petty and decided to post a picture of Carmie but then felt bad / Olivia and lewys said something idk lol but this situation is v funny

Reactions: 9
when are flossie olivia and lewis going to stop pretending that they like each other? gazillions of people in london yet they're sticking to being the toxic trio friend group

Reactions: 19
Olivia and Lewys both would’ve needed negative covid tests to fly.. so I don’t actually think they’re consciously doing anything wrong

Reactions: 28
Olivia and Lewys both would’ve needed negative covid tests to fly.. so I don’t actually think they’re consciously doing anything wrong
They are though, Flossie tested positive either the day that the flew to Croatia or the day after. they would still need to self isolate for 10 days

Reactions: 7
they still need to quarantine, and due to the incubation period they could have covid but it hasn't shown up yet on the test.

Reactions: 13
Maybe flossie caught it after she last saw them both so they haven’t been in contact with her? Depending on their flight times or what they was doing on the last day, she might not have saw them for a couple of days prior to testing positive.

sorry if there is proof of them seeing each other but we don’t know how or when she caught it so there’s a possibility

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe flossie caught it after she last saw them both so they haven’t been in contact with her? Depending on their flight times or what they was doing on the last day, she might not have saw them for a couple of days prior to testing positive.

sorry if there is proof of them seeing each other but we don’t know how or when she caught it so there’s a possibility
They do see each other like every day I know they were together Friday night so still in contact w her

Reactions: 1
They do see each other like every day I know they were together Friday night so still in contact w her
I don't know if they were but if they haven't been in contact with her for 48 hours before she showed symptoms/positive result, they don't have to. I don't know if they were though lol.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.