Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing makes me cringe more than middle / upper middle class ppl using slang in a mocking way. I did disagree that she tries to emulate being wc but this is just odd. Idk just feels off knowing her social background speaking like tbis
whaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt the duck

Nothing makes me cringe more than middle / upper middle class ppl using slang in a mocking way. I did disagree that she tries to emulate being wc but this is just odd. Idk just feels off knowing her social background speaking like tbis
no but literally tell me you live in london and only interact with ppl who aren’t from london either

Reactions: 10
Flossie needs to find another style of content cuz this “comedy” relatable style videos she’s putting out are actually unwatchable like….. u couldn’t pay me to sit through a full video of hers

Reactions: 20
Another original video idea pending
Question - wHaTs tHe cRaZiEsT tHiNg YoU’vE dOnE oN a NiGhT oUt 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Answer - oMggg girlies hahhaha wellllll no I can’t say that well Hahahha okay this one time lewys was screammmmming and olivia was being crazyyyyy and guys ahahahah no I can’t tell it guys it was crazy we did shots!!!! Hahahah guys x

• Haha
Reactions: 59
lmao the screenshot on her recent story, 'how she gained 250k subs in one month' when she can barely get 250k veiws on a video

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone think it’s a bad idea Flossie living by herself? I know living with Olivia didnt seem healthy for her either but surely with her history of ed/anxiety etc idk just I had a friend who struggled badly with eating and she moved out on her own and ended up so so much worse as nobody could notice she was restricting

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Anyone think it’s a bad idea Flossie living by herself? I know living with Olivia didnt seem healthy for her either but surely with her history of ed/anxiety etc idk just I had a friend who struggled badly with eating and she moved out on her own and ended up so so much worse as nobody could notice she was restricting
i dont think living with olivia would have helped her restriction as id say she does it too

Reactions: 22
Yeah I think she might have a hard time, I hope she can stay strong. Living alone was the worst decision for me and I hadn't had any eating disorder tendencies for years, but when I moved into my own place it came back x10. I had to deal with it though as I'm an adult now lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Haven’t been able to watch Flossie’s last few vids fully as in each one she is either tearful or on the verge of tears. I think her family have always given her the space to make her own choices e.g. dropping out of school / moving to London... but sometimes I think she really struggles to make friends / build genuine friendships that would allow her to feel settled. Perhaps part of the reason she mimics Olivia is because she craves the stability Olivia has with relationships.

Reactions: 17
I really think going back home for a while would help her out massively and then she can move out when she's ready. I'm sorry but it's notv"normal" to move out when you're 19 unless you're going to o uni or have buckets of money. I'm 22 and I'm no where near readyvuntil I'll be able 25, at this point I hope I'll be ready and stable to be on my own. I think a lot of these influencers like to jump ahead in life and start buying ridiculous houses ans spending far too much when they're so young. Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with her going out and seeing friends etc, but she seems to have no one stable in her life but her family and they're 2 hours away :/

Reactions: 21
I really think going back home for a while would help her out massively and then she can move out when she's ready. I'm sorry but it's notv"normal" to move out when you're 19 unless you're going to o uni or have buckets of money. I'm 22 and I'm no where near readyvuntil I'll be able 25, at this point I hope I'll be ready and stable to be on my own. I think a lot of these influencers like to jump ahead in life and start buying ridiculous houses ans spending far too much when they're so young. Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with her going out and seeing friends etc, but she seems to have no one stable in her life but her family and they're 2 hours away :/
idk i get your point but i lived on my own from 19 and i wasnt at uni at the time nor did i have buckets of money - honestly it was great for me, being alone just gave me the sanctuary to completely relax and unwind in my own space but also the motivation to make the effort to see people too or else you're just a recluse 😂 if anything i think some independence will hopefully be good for her bcs for the past year she's basically just morphed into olivia and lewys so having some separate space we can hopefully see more of her being at home getting into her home stuff (which has always been a dream for her) rather than constantly being in 'on' mode with her mates

so ngl i don't think its too young to live alone per se, and if you cant make mistakes and meet new people when you're 19.. literally when can you?! i think just because we prefer her video content from when she was living with her family, doesn't mean she loses the right to grow up and meet new people as im sure we all did at that age! i don't love the friends she has now but i am like 10 years older than her so it was probably unusual i enjoyed her pre london content at all but there we go ahah...

Reactions: 14
can’t stand it when youtubers do a say it or shot it and just avoid all the good questions, like flossie has done in her new video. also, lewis capaldi in her DMs?!?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.