Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She admitted to kissing 9 boys since moving to London, which was a year ago, all during the pandemic :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Watching her video from a year ago today how can someone change that much - become so frivolous with her spending like how cna you just switch mindsets like tHt

Reactions: 7
I swear she must be emotionally underdeveloped, she’s acts like a 16 year old still

Reactions: 15
idk i get your point but i lived on my own from 19 and i wasnt at uni at the time nor did i have buckets of money - honestly it was great for me, being alone just gave me the sanctuary to completely relax and unwind in my own space but also the motivation to make the effort to see people too or else you're just a recluse 😂 if anything i think some independence will hopefully be good for her bcs for the past year she's basically just morphed into olivia and lewys so having some separate space we can hopefully see more of her being at home getting into her home stuff (which has always been a dream for her) rather than constantly being in 'on' mode with her mates

so ngl i don't think its too young to live alone per se, and if you cant make mistakes and meet new people when you're 19.. literally when can you?! i think just because we prefer her video content from when she was living with her family, doesn't mean she loses the right to grow up and meet new people as im sure we all did at that age! i don't love the friends she has now but i am like 10 years older than her so it was probably unusual i enjoyed her pre london content at all but there we go ahah...
I meant for her situation, I think she needs some support around her atm and then be on her own. Don't get me wrong I know what you mean about making mistakes and learning at a young age however there's a lot of concerns around her ED etc and I hope that being on her own wont impact it. I've never experienced an ED but I have experienced mental health issues - which can crossover, so I hope she doesn't struggle when being alone and with no support close by.

Reactions: 7
omg she’s on raya???? 😲 ‘normal’ boys not good enough for flo dog millionaire xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sorry but the fact that her family is so well to do yet she tries so hard to fit into the ✨working class✨ Aesthetic is hilarious
also this really upsets me because the card says ‘we were very sad you couldn’t join us for dinner in the evening’ and i understand not everyone is free all the time but when does flossie do anything really other than go out? surely you’d make an effort to go to dinner with your family for your nans birthday especially as she never goes home?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
also this really upsets me because the card says ‘we were very sad you couldn’t join us for dinner in the evening’ and i understand not everyone is free all the time but when does flossie do anything really other than go out? surely you’d make an effort to go to dinner with your family for your nans birthday especially as she never goes home?
it’s honestly sad to see how much she’s left her family behind to live out this independent girl in london fantasy. she often shares texts on tik tok and instagram stories, with her mum and dad mentioning about not seeing her and missing her. even olivia would fly home to ireland to see her family more often than flossie and it’s only a 50 minute train journey from london to her home. she isn’t busy at all, she does nothing all day. one meeting every fortnight on zoom? and then loads of partying and drinking with her mates everyday. feel sorry for her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Broke my heart reading that when she was obz just going on the piss with her friends could she not for one night stay out for a dinner with her poor Nan? 😓

Reactions: 29
Broke my heart reading that when she was obz just going on the piss with her friends could she not for one night stay out for a dinner with her poor Nan? 😓
considering she doesn’t go home very often you’d think she just stay one more night so she could go for dinner, I would never dream of dissapointing my Nan like that and she lives round the corner from me 😢😢

Reactions: 21
Someone said she doesn’t get along with them does anyone know if there’s any truth to that or just speculation
She always seemed like a proper home girl when she lived with her parents and seemed to have a great relationship

Reactions: 19
her video was so so bad like she genuinely just throws these horrible hauls or say it or shot its to keep her money coming in from youtube

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.