Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lewys has posted on Instagram, they definitely aren’t isolating or he wouldn’t post

Reactions: 1
I don't know if they were but if they haven't been in contact with her for 48 hours before she showed symptoms/positive result, they don't have to. I don't know if they were though lol.
If this is the case, why don't Olivia and Lewys just post a quick ig story explaining why they're not isolating? Instead they are deleting and ignoring comments about this. Like if they really didn't meet up with Flossie in those 2 days before she tested positive they can just easily explain that. But now that they're being silent, makes me think they're hiding something.

Reactions: 24
If this is the case, why don't Olivia and Lewys just post a quick ig story explaining why they're not isolating? Instead they are deleting and ignoring comments about this. Like if they really didn't meet up with Flossie in those 2 days before she tested positive they can just easily explain that. But now that they're being silent, makes me think they're hiding something.
They defo are especially if they’re deleting comments

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
As far as i know being written about in the press is part of the criteria for an Instagram verification, wonder how long before flossie gets her blue tick now
submitting the application right this second, for real tho this is just embarrassing..... olivias getting press about her budding carrer while the only way flossie can get it is if she name drops in her crappy say it or shot it

I’ve just come running here to say I’d seen this! I bet it’s a career highlight for her 🤣 saying that looking at the comments she doesn’t get a huge roasting poor Lewis cops most of it.
she is gettinf roasted for the nails and 'influencer' carrer tho lmao

Reactions: 11
how on earth has she pulled off getting on Raya?! You either need to be recommended or vetted by your Instagram……
You only need a couple of verifications from other users and she’s knows a lot of influencers/ small time celebs. I know a lot of ‘normal’ people who got verified on it

Reactions: 3
F162E255-3A08-4A28-A164-4E2C32080717.jpeg

lol…wouldn’t class sunbeds as natural

there’s no denying she doesn’t use them like her and olivia got darkkkkk in the same week before we ever had a heatwave 😳 i understand not wanting to promote it but why lie olivia does the same too saying she sat out and sizzled in the irish sun… 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 688344
lol…wouldn’t class sunbeds as natural

there’s no denying she doesn’t use them like her and olivia got darkkkkk in the same week before we ever had a heatwave 😳 i understand not wanting to promote it but why lie olivia does the same too saying she sat out and sizzled in the irish sun… 😭
does she actually think people will believe this? she’s went from being pale to black fishing within about a week when it was cold out in like april, that aint a natural tan sweetie

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just ahad to turn off the new video because watching someone complain and act dumb/silly when they dont have to work/study and have an endless amounts of money just pisses me off. Shes truly so unrelatable. Also her saying a vase looks "japaneesy", I'm out

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She got her flat a whole month early so she could move (when it seems to literally be in the same building so not that big of a move) and she left it to the last day and is surprised she's stressed. :rolleyes: What has she been doing for a whole month? All she shows in her videos is going out to eat and drink, buying copious amounts of clothes online, and ordering uber eats???

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.