Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t cope with that part in Olivia’s video where she realises Flossie stole her sunglasses, why would you just assume someone else’s property is yours just cos it’s in your room like at least ask 😭 and then to wear them in front of her as well I actually can’t cope

Reactions: 30
moving on ………….. I swear her dior bag is fake (which is fine btw, you do you), like you can barely make out it says Dior and the shape looks so off?? Wonder if she’ll mention it in a video or just subtle flex it lol
of course she's gone and bought the same bag olivia has

Reactions: 6
of course she's gone and bought the same bag olivia has
Not going to lie but if I were olivia it would drive me crazy how blatantly she copies whole outfits, buys the same designer tit and steals her stuff like wheres the line??

Reactions: 21
I can sense something bad is going to happen soon or else she's just going to become completely irrelevant

Reactions: 7
Not going to lie but if I were olivia it would drive me crazy how blatantly she copies whole outfits, buys the same designer tit and steals her stuff like wheres the line??
I remember in a haul she was talking about how she’d bought something olivia had and how she asked for olivia’s permission buy it? I might be misremembering but I thought that was odd and can definitely see it being an issue between them.

Reactions: 5
Just to play devil's advocate here, flossie says that Olivia left the glasses in her room with the rest of her stuff they were packing up to leave, i can kind of understand why she assumed they were being given to her? Lol

Reactions: 7
Whatever she’s done to her fece looks awful she looks saggy n old. This whole Ben being her bf joke is overdue now

Reactions: 18
I feel horrible saying this but her whole face looks so weird now :( and I swear even after you dissolve fillers you still have that strange aged looking skin from where it has stretched out

Reactions: 13
So flossie has her own clothing line coming end of October I wonder who with, also I found her a lot more bare able in her recent video tbf

Reactions: 3
Hmm glad it’s not just me that thought her face looked weird. Just looked bigger than normal? And she looks like Fiona from shrek without makeup on and that’s not me being malicious I just genuinely see a resemblance lol. Anyone else irrationally irritated by her mouth? It’s just so droopy especially when she’s trying these annoying comedic bits ugh it’s so annoying once you notice it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m actually really worried now. She’s def on some kind of stimulant, 14:57-15:25 made my stomach drop. It’s like she can’t think straight at all there

I’m actually really worried now. She’s def on some kind of stimulant, 14:57-15:25 made my stomach drop. It’s like she can’t think straight at all there
I haven’t watched Flossie in a while but jeez that was so hard to watch. I know she’s responsible for her own actions but I really wish someone around her would give her a wake up call before something awful happens.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched Flossie in a while but jeez that was so hard to watch. I know she’s responsible for her own actions but I really wish someone around her would give her a wake up call before something awful happens.
Same it’s so sad I loved her videos back in the day.. hits worse today too as my friend passed away one year ago today from substance abuse. I still have friends who do drugs that aren’t tested, abuse drugs etc and this topic just breaks my heart.. she really needs someone to be looking out for her before something happens x

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Same it’s so sad I loved her videos back in the day.. hits worse today too as my friend passed away one year ago today from substance abuse. I still have friends who do drugs that aren’t tested, abuse drugs etc and this topic just breaks my heart.. she really needs someone to be looking out for her before something happens x
Sorry to here about this :( the glamorisation and normalisation of drugs is so dangerous I’m worried for Flossie

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but I don't understand what from that time stamp makes you think she's on something? she literally mixes the butter in her mixing bowl, turns around to read the recipe, and then turns back and explains she adds the flour 100g at a time

Comments like this make it seem like her jaw is swinging ear from ear - maybe I'm missing something, but she seems fine

Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.