Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay so after seeing flossie in her recent video it’s been making me wonder whats different about her so i went back to a video from just before she moved to london and oh my god she looks like a completely different person! tried not to be too harsh with the screenshots i took, need a fair comparison but i needed to share these

i hope she brings the dark hair back and stops whatever filler she’s getting 😩
This is insane!!!!!! It’s like her whole face has puffed up, it’s gunna end up being to similar vibes to Millie t if she’s not careful 😬
It’s so sad to see because she used to be a lot more striking but now she’s SO generic and fake looking!

On another note does flossie, Lewys and olivia not realise that Oxford street, carnaby and Covent Garden aren’t the only bleeping shopping places in the whole of London - so boring 🤢😡

Reactions: 19
I just feel sad for her, she’s such a naturally pretty girl. I think she’s got swept up with the trend of getting surgery and Botox (each to their own) but she is just so young to be doing it. If she’s had this much already how much will she have in 4 years?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just watching the new video, where is she getting the hate comments she's talking about? Is it here or is it a different video? The only ones I can see is on her apartment tour vid where people don't like the decor

Reactions: 4
I remember when she bleached her hair she kept talking about hate comments but she was obviously referring to here

Reactions: 14
I actually forget she’s only 20, all the work she has gotten done and maybe all the nights out have aged her. I’m 22 and feel like a baby in comparison

Reactions: 14
I actually forget she’s only 20, all the work she has gotten done and maybe all the nights out have aged her. I’m 22 and feel like a baby in comparison
I think she’d be a lot happier if she realised how young she is and just be a regular 20 year old. Spending thousands on furniture, getting botox and acting like she does is middle aged rich women do!

Reactions: 17
It's not just the filler she's got done, her makeup application used to be so dainty and gorgeous - now it looks like thick shiny sludge and her eyebrows are all over the place.

She's got very unique features, and she's blowing them out of proportion and making herself look very strange.

Reactions: 11
okay so after seeing flossie in her recent video it’s been making me wonder whats different about her so i went back to a video from just before she moved to london and oh my god she looks like a completely different person! tried not to be too harsh with the screenshots i took, need a fair comparison but i needed to share these

i hope she brings the dark hair back and stops whatever filler she’s getting 😩
She looks like she's aged to a 30 year old woman and worn out

I don’t actually think she’s had lip filler, if you look at those comparison photos - especially where she isn’t wearing makeup - her lips are one of the only things that look the same. I just think she overlines them terribly whenever she goes out (it always looks much worse in person than in photos which may be why it looks semi-real when she takes pics).
She has aged a lot in the past 18 months as well and I don’t think the excessive tanning and terrible blonde hair has done her any favours. I don’t really know what jaw/cheek fillers’ desired outcome is so it may also be that that is making her look weird at the moment?

I personally think she’s done something to her lips. When people get filler idk how to explain but their face looks quite old. Like Olivia and kylie Jenner their mouth area looks quite weird and when she’s taking in the first few seconds something is off w her face. Maybe not lips but something is up Her hair looks much better like this. Kinda dark n blonde. Fully blonde doesn’t suit her

Wait could it be her nose. I know she’s always had quite n upright nose but it looks a little different. Wtf has changed on her face it’s either her nose or lips 😂
5ECA9466-2862-47B2-9139-C7E9F2A014D7.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Don't know if it's just me but did anyone else feel like the vibes with Olivia and Lewys were really off in her latest video? They weren't super bubbly as a group like they usually were and I just got really awkward vibes from it. Something's definitely off.

Reactions: 23
Don't know if it's just me but did anyone else feel like the vibes with Olivia and Lewys were really off in her latest video? They weren't super bubbly as a group like they usually were and I just got really awkward vibes from it. Something's definitely off.
Its so obvious olivia is sick of her like flossie had to try hard to get content with olivia by asking her obvious questions like the wasabi or telling them to perform. I think flossie will sense olivia is distancing and is trying hard to keep her around because she knows olivia is half the reason shes still relevant. Like olivia was in the vid for such a small amount and ofc flossie made sure to put her in the thumbnail.

Reactions: 25
I think flossie will sense olivia is distancing and is trying hard to keep her around because she knows olivia is half the reason shes still relevant
When you put it like that, it legit makes me sad. She was doing so well on her own and had a great brand until she moved to London and did a 180 on her personality to be more like Olivia.

Personally, I didn't even know Olivia before Flossie moved in with her and now Flossie doesn't have a personality of her own anymore beyond hanging onto her friend's coat tails. Really sad. I hope she takes some time to find herself again.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
When you put it like that, it legit makes me sad. She was doing so well on her own and had a great brand until she moved to London and did a 180 on her personality to be more like Olivia.

Personally, I didn't even know Olivia before Flossie moved in with her and now Flossie doesn't have a personality of her own anymore beyond hanging onto her friend's coat tails. Really sad. I hope she takes some time to find herself again.
Agreed. I genuinely think she really just needs to take some time off social media and maybe go home for a couple of weeks. Everyone seems to hate on Flossie for becoming this generic superficial girl that just follows the trends and while I do get that, I genuinely feel bad for her. I think she feels lost and her way of coping with that is to just follow the crowd. Watching her videos is like slowly watching her conform to this person I don't think she wants to be but is forcing herself to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Agreed. I genuinely think she really just needs to take some time off social media and maybe go home for a couple of weeks. Everyone seems to hate on Flossie for becoming this generic superficial girl that just follows the trends and while I do get that, I genuinely feel bad for her. I think she feels lost and her way of coping with that is to just follow the crowd. Watching her videos is like slowly watching her conform to this person I don't think she wants to be but is forcing herself to be.
Living by herself in London and not having Olivia to latch onto must be a huge reality check for her.
I think she needs to seriously rethink her brand because I as much as I dislike what she's doing right now, I feel bad for her too. I want her to be comfortable in being her authentic self.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She just turned into Olivia’s sidekick and I hope now she realised she has a great personality and doesn’t need to copy someone else. She got popular on YouTube in the first place for her authentic self! Flossie if you’re reading just go back to your normal self 💛

• Heart
C7B00FDC-A2A3-4AD4-8030-2CEAB20DC16F.png

am i overly dramatic?? also sorry lewys has no thread the only one i found has been inactive for a month as he’s so irrelevant xx

• Heart
Reactions: 68
View attachment 721713

am i overly dramatic?? also sorry lewys has no thread the only one i found has been inactive for a month as he’s so irrelevant xx
Omg hello fellow deez nuts!!!
Yeah it’s defo insensitive. Also imagine crying over a maccies breakfast 😭 egg mcmuffin isn’t the best thing on the menu but it isn’t that bad

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.