Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you even do that with a diffuser? Did she light it on fire too? Looks like she melted the whole upside of the table
Seen it before on a hinch page, those reed diffuser liquids strip any kind of paint or varnish they touch!

Reactions: 2
She could have been a cool alternative artsy girlie with her upbringing but instead she’s turned into an Olivia Neil 2.0 but even more annoying which I wouldn’t have thought was possible. Flossie this ditsy act isn’t fun to watch!!

Reactions: 28
What's sad to me is that it flossie had of stayed true to herself she would be worlds apart from all the basic / fake influencers you see plastered all over insta. It's sad to watch her lose herself in all of that. I don't follow her anymore but there was a time where I loved her / her content

• Sad
Reactions: 37
What's sad to me is that it flossie had of stayed true to herself she would be worlds apart from all the basic / fake influencers you see plastered all over insta. It's sad to watch her lose herself in all of that. I don't follow her anymore but there was a time where I loved her / her content
Yes you worded this perfectly :(

Her weight is irrelevant to her personality n who she is. Not sure what response you wanted from this comment. She’s slim. Always been slim. Whether she’s big, small. Tall or short it’s irrelevant
Sorry I should has phrased this better. I just thought that the amount of alcohol she’s been consuming has impacted her weight

Reactions: 3
Her lower face looks so weird. Idk if it’s lip liner or filler or the lipstick but her face looks tight

Reactions: 2
Is it me or has flossie gained soooo much weight View attachment 700670View attachment 700671
No, and even if she had it’s inappropriate to comment on given her history and relationship with her body/food, and the fact she is turning into a woman from a teenage girl’s body. Please heal if you’re struggling with your own issues, the projection could be really harmful to Flossie or anyone else reading this thread.

Reactions: 42
Maybe this is a reach but sometimes I think people try and bait posters on this thread into commenting on weight to make us look bad.

I'll shite all over flossies personality but I'll be dead in my grave before I ever comment about her weight. Suddenly new posters asking all sorts of weird questions... 👀

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.