Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just thinking how different it would be now if she did a video with her parents.. wonder if they’ve said anything to her about how she’s changed
I thought that she posted a Whatsapp conversation with her mom where she says she is so proud that she changed? And flossie reacting smth like all i wanna do is make you and daddy (🤢) proud

Reactions: 4
she's off her rocker & someone needs to tell her to get a grip and get out of london

Reactions: 5
She looks so much younger in that pic and wasnt it only from last year, wow

Reactions: 19
not to be actually invested in someone's hair - because it is literally just hair - but i am praaaaaying she goes back to being a brunette

Reactions: 36
that may be random but i remembered how a year ago when they hung out with hrvy flossie posted a video and a lot of people were saying mean stuff about Olivia, how she seems stuck up etc and flossie defended her in the videos comment section, or when people would say how flossie seems left out she would say not to speculate about the friendship, that she loves them blah blah, and I’ve never seen Olivia or lewys do the same thing for her?? On the last live people were literally commenting that they’re making fun of her and they didn’t bother to say “that’s not true, she’s our friend”, when flossie did the same for them in the past. it’s so confusing to me how they’re still “friends” when their vibe is so off every time we see them together, 9 out of 10 times when I see Olivia in flossies vlog she seems so distant and bored. And when it’s flossie in olivias vlog she’s complimenting her makeup, cheering her up etc. yeah we probably don’t know what happens behind the scenes but your “friends” clearly don’t bother that it looks forced or fake from the outside, and that people speculating may be embarrassing for flossie. I really can’t help but feel bad for her

Reactions: 58
that may be random but i remembered how a year ago when they hung out with hrvy flossie posted a video and a lot of people were saying mean stuff about Olivia, how she seems stuck up etc and flossie defended her in the videos comment section, or when people would say how flossie seems left out she would say not to speculate about the friendship, that she loves them blah blah, and I’ve never seen Olivia or lewys do the same thing for her?? On the last live people were literally commenting that they’re making fun of her and they didn’t bother to say “that’s not true, she’s our friend”, when flossie did the same for them in the past. it’s so confusing to me how they’re still “friends” when their vibe is so off every time we see them together, 9 out of 10 times when I see Olivia in flossies vlog she seems so distant and bored. And when it’s flossie in olivias vlog she’s complimenting her makeup, cheering her up etc. yeah we probably don’t know what happens behind the scenes but your “friends” clearly don’t bother that it looks forced or fake from the outside, and that people speculating may be embarrassing for flossie. I really can’t help but feel bad for her
They have the same management and are collaborating on work - like the Motel “shoot” and the Function of Beauty stickers. From what they say in their vids - these are long term partnerships which are planned months in advance and usually last a year. Seems like Olivia and Flossie are in a marriage of convenience cos Olivia has checked out. TBH it’s more strange that Lewys graduated uni and is hanging around with Flossie/Olivia/Yaz/Mathilde who are all fairly young, new to London social life and at a totally different life stage. The vibes are off.

Reactions: 32
this couldn’t be more accurate, u nailed it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They have the same management and are collaborating on work - like the Motel “shoot” and the Function of Beauty stickers. From what they say in their vids - these are long term partnerships which are planned months in advance and usually last a year. Seems like Olivia and Flossie are in a marriage of convenience cos Olivia has checked out. TBH it’s more strange that Lewys graduated uni and is hanging around with Flossie/Olivia/Yaz/Mathilde who are all fairly young, new to London social life and at a totally different life stage. The vibes are off.

perhaps it’s because people his own age/at the same stage of life as him wouldn’t stand for his immaturity and the way he bullies people. if any of my friends acted the way he does id be ashamed. when he used to hang out with the social climbers more i always found him to be the worst, which is saying something bc carmie is a prat. lewys is that kid in school who’s bully the quiet kid and think it was the funniest thing. idk why these girls let rat boy act the way he does 🥴🥴

Reactions: 27
perhaps it’s because people his own age/at the same stage of life as him wouldn’t stand for his immaturity and the way he bullies people. if any of my friends acted the way he does id be ashamed. when he used to hang out with the social climbers more i always found him to be the worst, which is saying something bc carmie is a prat. lewys is that kid in school who’s bully the quiet kid and think it was the funniest thing. idk why these girls let rat boy act the way he does 🥴🥴
Amen to this! How he’s got and allowed to keep a platform is beyond me. He’s bleeping irritating and comes across as vile the majority of the time.

Reactions: 17
How old is he?

tbf it's only a 2 year difference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.