Flop pop acts from the 90s and 00s.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had a boy band called "spin city" come to our highschool for a show once. Never heard of them before or since 🤣

Edit.

Found them 🤣
I remember this band hahaha
I was always jealous of a schools when boybands toured….never our school!

Reactions: 3
I remember this band hahaha
I was always jealous of a schools when boybands toured….never our school!
We had a local indie band play at our school for Christmas one year. Can't remember their name, and I don't think they were actually famous.

Anyone remember point break? 3 piece boy band, they performed at my secondary school and then I saw them again supporting steps and at smash hits concert

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember Appleton? Always thought they deserved far more success. Their album was fantastic!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else remember Tiger? They annoyed me so much, I hated On The Rose in particular.

Reactions: 1
Yaaassss!!
Bop after bop ❤

Oh my god! You’ve just unlocked so many memories!!! I love this some!!!! If someone sprayed Impulse Zen I’d probably drop dead from nostalgia overload ❤❤
Ultra were such a underrated band! I’ve listened to their album recently although Alexa n Apple Music struggled with it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ultra were such a underrated band! I’ve listened to their album recently although Alexa n Apple Music struggled with it lol
I ended up down a rabbit hole of pop music last night 🤣🤣 tired today but I just kept finding so many forgotten gems!!! Proper cheered me up and now my playlist is random as hell but I love it!

Reactions: 2
This whole thread is making me feel old lol. I spent the 90's and early 00's following certain groups around the uk (911, sclub7, westlife, allStars, Northern Line etc to name a few) and made some great memories with them. Maybe one day I'll dig out my photos from the loft one day but as of now they can stay there 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember Appleton? Always thought they deserved far more success. Their album was fantastic!

YES, I loved their album (and autobiography).

EDIT: I know there have been discussions previously in numerous threads, but is there a celebrity autobiography / showbiz book thread? If not, happy to start one!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This whole thread is making me feel old lol. I spent the 90's and early 00's following certain groups around the uk (911, sclub7, westlife, allStars, Northern Line etc to name a few) and made some great memories with them. Maybe one day I'll dig out my photos from the loft one day but as of now they can stay there 😂
Northern Line was soooo naff!

Reactions: 2
We had a boy band called "spin city" come to our highschool for a show once. Never heard of them before or since 🤣

Edit.

Found them 🤣
Wowwwwww!! Literally had no memory of this until I heard it, I used to love this! Though they’re taking themselves awful serious in the video, you can smile boys ffs 😂