Flop pop acts from the 90s and 00s.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came across Lumidee - Never Leave You. Don't think I ever saw her with anything else again, but I remember that MTV played this very very often.

Reactions: 10
Came across Lumidee - Never Leave You. Don't think I ever saw her with anything else again, but I remember that MTV played this very very often.

I play this frequently for my 2 year old daughter - she says uh oh a lot so she loves this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I love this song! It‘s lasted longer than I thought it would, Anne Marie and Little Mix sampled it recently and MNEK covered it a few years ago.

Reactions: 3
Two members of The Honeyz (celena and Mariama) are on Pointless right now on BBC1. They introduced themselves as each being one half of The Honeyz.... What happened to Naima? She's still posting on twitter as a founding member in her bio. Do the other two tour alone without her?

Reactions: 1
Two members of The Honeyz (celena and Mariama) are on Pointless right now on BBC1. They introduced themselves as each being one half of The Honeyz.... What happened to Naima? She's still posting on twitter as a founding member in her bio. Do the other two tour alone without her?
Just switched over, what has Jo s club done to her face??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Naima didn't get on with the others I believe. She didn't join them for the Big Reunion in 2012. I vaguely remember a member or members of the group making digs at her in that show (maybe the digs were from Heavenli, can't remember). They were implying Naima was stuck up... not sure was it jealousy as Naima was very beautiful...

🎶🎶 What the hell am I doing drinking in LA at 26? 🎶🎶 CHOOOOON

Does anyone remember Jentina “Bad Ass Strippa” and then Lady Sovereign who hated her for some reason did a parody called “Sad Arse Stripper” 😂

Whigfield was another one hit wonder with Saturday Night although I got the follow up single and loved it even though it sounded exactly the same song

I don’t know if Macarena counts because they kept rereleasing it! In the end it had about three different versions with different music videos (and two dances) and then a Christmas version!

Does anyone remember Alexia “ooh la la la”? There was a laid back and a dance version.

Does anyone remember Marvin and Tamara “G to the R Double O V E”!!
Wow

you’ve brought back so many memories with all of these shouts!!

Steal My Sunshine is also brill, I think I posted it earlier in this thread, actually. It's early 2000s rather than 90s though.

Reactions: 6
Steal My Sunshine is also brill, I think I posted it earlier in this thread, actually. It's early 2000s rather than 90s though.
I had to Google it because you’d made me question reality 😅 Drinking in LA was 97 and Steal My Sunshine was 99.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Lene Marlin - sitting down here

Alizee - moi lolita

3LW - no more (playa pleathe)

• Heart
Reactions: 7