Flop pop acts from the 90s and 00s.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video from Phixx is fair cheesy, makes me laugh... They turn into vampires, satanic stuff...

I wonder what happened to Mikey Green from Phixx? I know a few of them have popped up on the voice / X factor etc but tome,
mikey always seemed like the most likely to make it solo and was obviously in the press a lot due to his relationship with Sarah Harding - I can’t remember what she said about him in her book.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what happened to Mikey Green from Phixx? I know a few of them have popped up on the voice / X factor etc but tome,
mikey always seemed like the most likely to make it solo and was obviously in the press a lot due to his relationship with Sarah Harding - I can’t remember what she said about him in her book.
No idea what happened to Mikey, Chris or Andrew.

Peter (the guy who lied about his age and admitted it live on tv resulting in his elimination) auditioned for the Voice of Ireland a few years ago but didn't get through, he later slated the show in the papers and came across as a sore loser.

Nikk auditioned for X Factor in 2009 I think but didn't get through.

Time for me to google all these boys to see what they're up to...

Phixx definitely seemed to be marketed at the gay market, their videos were a bit homoerotic

Reactions: 4
I think he just wasn’t arsed being part of the fame machine anymore. He had enough money and just didn’t want to tour again. Also got the vibe that he struggles with mental health. It’s weird that he seems to have completely cut contact with the others when previously they were close. I hope he’s happy but I’m not sure he is TBH.
Howard did see him a few months back. He posted he had a quick chat and hopes to him again soon.

Speaking of Take That, Mark Owen’s song Four Minute Warning is a proper banger!

This is on my driving playlist. Blast it in the car all the time

I‘m a Girls Aloud fan so, I’m still instinctively against them! “Buy Girls, Bye Boys”! 🤣

Seriously though, they were so bland. Just thinking about early Take That, you realise that boybands can be fun, and these guys just weren’t.
They were fucked as soon as they chose that name, I mean it’s something a choir should be called not a young boy band

Reactions: 4
I always liked mark the most in take that and then when he went on celebrity big brother he seemed so lovely on that too! Hope he’s not an hole now!

Haha, it’s really something isn’t it! I can’t believe Once You’ve Tasted Love wasn’t a hit, it was such a banger.

Ugh, poor guy, I really hope he’s happy, it’s good that he walked away from it and put himself first.
I might be wrong but I thought it was also because he was the only one who wasn’t part of the tax-dodging scheme?
Yes I always respected him for that. The others are attention seekers with no morals and I think in comparison, Jason is a chill guy. He probably had enough of dealing with the ego of Barlow!
He's earned his money and probably lives very comfortably on the royalties. Good for him I say!

I always liked mark the most in take that and then when he went on celebrity big brother he seemed so lovely on that too! Hope he’s not an hole now!
Didn't he cheat on his wife for years? Remember reading he took the other woman to a Best Western 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes I always respected him for that. The others are attention seekers with no morals and I think in comparison, Jason is a chill guy. He probably had enough of dealing with the ego of Barlow!
He's earned his money and probably lives very comfortably on the royalties. Good for him I say!

Didn't he cheat on his wife for years? Remember reading he took the other woman to a Best Western 😂
Oh well probably an hole then! I always find Gary a bit desperate tbh!

Geneva - “Into the Blue” is beautiful but as they’re originally from Aberdeen (my home town) obviously they were destined to fail 😁
Follow me for more Britpop/00s indie snippets 😃
I loved Geneva’s first album!

Also fell down a YouTube rabbit hole of 90s indie bands recently. Geneva’s Tranquilizer followed by Come Back To What You Know by Embrace. The comments were so funny. “Never before has a lead singer’s voice sounded so tit but so epic at the same time” 🤣
I LOVED GENEVA 😍😍😍 Into The Blue is my go to happy song 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Not many people know about Kristain leonatio. Don’t know how I come to like him or own his album but I did. I know they used one of his songs on Essex fm after England got knocked out a World Cup/ euros around 2002

Not many people know about Kristain leonatio. Don’t know how I come to like him or own his album but I did. I know they used one of his songs on Essex fm after England got knocked out a World Cup/ euros around 2002
I loved this song! I remember him promoting it on some itv game show with inflatables back in 2004!

I didn't know Declan Bennett was previously in a boy band. First I knew of him was when he was in Boy George's musical Taboo about 20 years ago.

I didn't know Declan Bennett was previously in a boy band. First I knew of him was when he was in Boy George's musical Taboo about 20 years ago.
I didn’t know he was a Coventry lad. I also genuinely thought he was Darren from Hollyoaks when Point Break were around 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve discovered absolute radio 00s after heart 90s repeated the same 10 songs 🙈(why do radio stations do this…. All the songs in the world n it’s the same songs played)

They played hard-fi ; cash machine today! I had their album.

Reactions: 5
I’ve discovered absolute radio 00s after heart 90s repeated the same 10 songs 🙈(why do radio stations do this…. All the songs in the world n it’s the same songs played)

They played hard-fi ; cash machine today! I had their album.
The first week of listening to Absolute radio 00s is great... Then you realise they play the same songs on repeat too haha! I don't know why radio stations have such limited playlists, is it a money issue? There are literally so many songs to choose from and there's only so much Keane I can take 😩😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10