Flop pop acts from the 90s and 00s.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally made a Tattle account after years of lurking to get involved with this 😂

is it Unconditional Love by Lemonescent?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could it maybe be this? They are in a dark house…

This was a good song, shame more didn't happen for them but Aimee was the only one from the band that had charisma in my opinion. I don't remember hearing other singles - I just checked and I don't see a record of the album charting in UK.

Reactions: 1
I know you said girlband but could it be this? And Darren from Hollyoaks got blanked out your memory 😂.

• Haha
I literally love that you are all looking for this! Thank you so much! I got stuck in a Google hole for 2 hours last night and still couldn’t find it! Still none of the ones that have been suggested, I think this was probably their only ever single, and it probably reached 99 in the chart 😂 and me and my friend were probably the only ones who listened to it! It’s so frustrating maybe I’ll have to dig out all of my old CDs I used to burn from lime wire after giving my dads PC the equivalent of covid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I literally love that you are all looking for this! Thank you so much! I got stuck in a Google hole for 2 hours last night and still couldn’t find it! Still none of the ones that have been suggested, I think this was probably their only ever single, and it probably reached 99 in the chart 😂 and me and my friend were probably the only ones who listened to it! It’s so frustrating maybe I’ll have to dig out all of my old CDs I used to burn from lime wire after giving my dads PC the equivalent of covid.
good times 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Good old Lime Wire. Like retro Spotify but with a definite evil streak.

I know you said girlband but could it be this? And Darren from Hollyoaks got blanked out your memory 😂.
I remember ALLSTARS tv show where they all lived in a colourful house and sang childish songs, it used to be shown on SMTV Live - it was awful!
I think one of them was an actress from Microsoap (anyone remember that?), one was dating Dom from Dick and Dom, and the other girl Thalia showed up on non-celeb Big Brother...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember ALLSTARS tv show where they all lived in a colourful house and sang childish songs, it used to be shown on SMTV Live - it was awful!
I think one of them was an actress from Microsoap (anyone remember that?), one was dating Dom from Dick and Dom, and the other girl Thalia showed up on non-celeb Big Brother...
Love Microsoap.
The way they marched on the spot to look like they were walking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Starstreet 🤣 & microsoap there’s a blast from the past.

Reactions: 1
I keep checking here to see if the mystery song has been found.
Nope still not 😭 I’ve still been searching, I think in the video one of the girls has quite big crimped blonde hair. But I’m now starting to think I’ve made this song up 😂

I wish I could remember how to do a link to a YT song. If anyone would care to explain "simply"! But do you remember Ladies First and "Messin" or can link it. They had a couple of hits.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wish I could remember how to do a link to a YT song. If anyone would care to explain "simply"! But do you remember Ladies First and "Messin" or can link it. They had a couple of hits.
ARE YOU ACTUALLY JOKING ME!!!!! So I totally made up the video in my head and must be getting it mixed up with another song because THIS IS THE SONG! I have been looking for this song for years and I could literally kiss you, I’m going to send it to my friend now 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19