Flop pop acts from the 90s and 00s.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i remember very young teen me being so overjoyed at billie and richie from 5ive dating.

i have no idea why but i think it was the first time celebrities i followed and knew were dating. Seemed so big to me lol

But I remember they were trying to make it seem like billie and kav were a thing, did they by any chance have the same management?

Also billie piper as a popstar was great! I loved debut album. Still listen to it now.
Loved Billie
She went to my school in Swindon before going onto stage school ! She come back when to perform when released her first single

Reactions: 7
Anyone remember Aaron Carter? Just read he has passed away today 😢 only 34! Don’t remember his songs but remember his brother was in backstreet boys! Aaron was recently a rapper have downloaded his recent music and really like it! Such a sad waste of a life x

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Anyone remember Aaron Carter? Just read he has passed away today 😢 only 34! Don’t remember his songs but remember his brother was in backstreet boys! Aaron was recently a rapper have downloaded his recent music and really like it! Such a sad waste of a life x
Loved Backstreet Boys as a teen, though was more of an AJ/Brian fan than Nick. I remember Aaron releasing his first couple of singles as a youngster - his version of Surfin' USA was particularly interesting.

From what I gather, he was a very very troubled soul and whilst I'm not surprised at the news, I still find it sad. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I recently unfollowed him because his live feeds etc were troubling. He recently had a little baby too, so sad but I'm not surprised at all. There have been blind gossips about him the last few months saying either he'll end up dead or killing someone.

Reactions: 3
I loved Crazy Little Party Girl by Aaron Carter, I was only a youngen myself buy I really had a crush on him. Sad how his life has turned out. They had a sister who died a few years back also. Tragic.

Reactions: 1
I loved Crazy Little Party Girl by Aaron Carter, I was only a youngen myself buy I really had a crush on him. Sad how his life has turned out. They had a sister who died a few years back also. Tragic.
Yeh his twin died of an overdose in 2012 so sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yeh his twin died of an overdose in 2012 so sad 😞
That was his sister, his twin is very much alive. I’ve seen this going around and I feel like I have to squash it! She had a restraining order against him though. Must be an awful time for all of them I’m sure there’s a lot of regret flying round.

Reactions: 2
That was his sister, his twin is very much alive. I’ve seen this going around and I feel like I have to squash it! She had a restraining order against him though. Must be an awful time for all of them I’m sure there’s a lot of regret flying round.
Aw I’m sorry I read that online thank you for clarifying. It is so sad when someone loses their life 😞 x

Can anyone remember this absolute bop? We Are E-Male by....E-Male 😂😭 How cringe. This has been living rent free in my head since the mid 90s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can anyone remember this absolute bop? We Are E-Male by....E-Male 😂😭 How cringe. This has been living rent free in my head since the mid 90s.

I remember seeing the name in magazines but had no memory that they performed in roller skates. They obviously thought the skates would make them stand out amongst other boybands. Extra cringe for their ‘E’ nicknames as well

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I just snort-laughed about this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Especially the guy with the short-cropped cut looking like a Poundland version of Justin Timberlake thinking he was the tit.
Their nicknames :oops: one of them was E-Go...Which happens to be the brand name of a rather ugly electric car as well from my city. They can't have been popular, if you search for "e-male artist", google returns about 5 search results.

• Haha
That's weird! Link?

Anyone remember BENZ, the boyband with Ben Ofedu (later Phats and Small and now fiancee of Vanessa Feltz?)
They seem to be permanently engaged don't they? I recall years ago talking to a girl when she told me she didn't want to get married but she was engaged though! 🤣

They seem to be permanently engaged don't they? I recall years ago talking to a girl when she told me she didn't want to get married but she was engaged though! 🤣
I know a couple of couples like that. I've also known people do that, eventually get married and then split up not long afterwards.

Reactions: 2