Flop pop acts from the 90s and 00s.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ARE YOU ACTUALLY JOKING ME!!!!! So I totally made up the video in my head and must be getting it mixed up with another song because THIS IS THE SONG! I have been looking for this song for years and I could literally kiss you, I’m going to send it to my friend now 😂😂😂
I can’t believe it!! We made it kids. Good job FPsycho!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also apologies to everyone who I made go looking for a song that I’ve described completely wrong 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish I could remember how to do a link to a YT song. If anyone would care to explain "simply"! But do you remember Ladies First and "Messin" or can link it. They had a couple of hits.
To do a YouTube link, you can just copy and paste the link on here if you’re on a computer

If you’re using the YouTube app on your phone, there’s a button underneath the video called “share”. Press it, and then press “copy link” and paste it on here

ARE YOU ACTUALLY JOKING ME!!!!! So I totally made up the video in my head and must be getting it mixed up with another song because THIS IS THE SONG! I have been looking for this song for years and I could literally kiss you, I’m going to send it to my friend now 😂😂😂
You found it 🎉🎉 I’m so pleased.

Reactions: 6
Oh that's so great! When you said about a blonde I thought of this group but never imagined it was the song you wanted! I knew the guy who played the love interest. In fact he's my son's step brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
never heard this in my life 😂 And it was my era too!

my search history is like “girlband, masks, castle, video, crimped, blonde, hair” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To do a YouTube link, you can just copy and paste the link on here if you’re on a computer

If you’re using the YouTube app on your phone, there’s a button underneath the video called “share”. Press it, and then press “copy link” and paste it on here
Hiya I understand and get the first bit but it's the paste bit, how do you do that? Thanks 🥴

I’m annoyed at myself because when I used to hear the bit in my head I’d always automatically think of ‘all I want’ by Mis-Teeq coming after it, but knew it wasn’t that song, but now I’ve listened to it again I realise it’s similar! I genuinely must’ve made that video up in my head 😂😂 I’m so sorry guys! But so so glad I’ve finally found it!

Reactions: 3
They also covered Nu Shooz "I can't wait" and I just had a look @WTD and I think the blonde girl may have crimped hair in one of the clips so you're not entirely mad 😉 I love that song too.

Reactions: 2
Hiya I understand and get the first bit but it's the paste bit, how do you do that? Thanks 🥴
If you’re on a computer, select and copy the link by highlighting all of the link in the address bar on YouTube, and use the right mouse button to click ‘copy’. Then on Tattle, in the space where you write posts, press right click again and click ‘paste’ and it should copy the link over.

If on a phone, do the bit above in my first reply, then on Tattle in the space where you write posts, if you press the screen and hold your finger on it, an option should come up to ‘paste’. Sorry, I’m probably making it sound complicated, if still need help I will try and do screenshots

Reactions: 1
If you’re on a computer, select and copy the link by highlighting all of the link in the address bar on YouTube, and use the right mouse button to click ‘copy’. Then on Tattle, in the space where you write posts, press right click again and click ‘paste’ and it should copy the link over.

If on a phone, do the bit above in my first reply, then on Tattle in the space where you write posts, if you press the screen and hold your finger on it, an option should come up to ‘paste’. Sorry, I’m probably making it sound complicated, if still need help I will try and do screenshots
Thanks so much. I'll have a go next time I want to share something. I'll screenshot this explanation. Cheers again

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don't know how I missed that Ladies First band in 2001/2002, I was a chart obsessive at the time yet somehow I have no recollection of it after a quick Youtube listen!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh wow love this thread. Not sure if these have been mentioned but does anyone remember the girl group Fierce? Absolutely loved Dayz like that. They also did a good cover of Anita Baker’s Sweet love.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh wow love this thread. Not sure if these have been mentioned but does anyone remember the girl group Fierce? Absolutely loved Dayz like that. They also did a good cover of Anita Baker’s Sweet love.

omg yes, I remember them! I love the original version of Sweet Love, but their cover was great too. I also loved this version.

Reactions: 2