Flop pop acts from the 90s and 00s.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite was pop stars the rivals. I remember being gutted when Nicola didn’t get through but then someone dropped out/was too old or something and she got a “surprise” visit at home to tell her she was through. Also think that was the series with the 16 year old who “shockingly” turned out to actually be 13 or something. I miss the days of believing every bit of reality TV 😂🤣
Same happened with Nadine Coyle on the Irish version of Popstars. All very orchestrated if you ask me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same happened with Nadine Coyle on the Irish version of Popstars. All very orchestrated if you ask me!
i refuse to believe MAMMY I CAN’T FIND MY PASSPORT was orchestrated 🤣😉 (if it was then give nadine her oscar now)

my name is nadine, I’m from lark hill in derry, my date of birth is 15 june 1985 making me a ✨gemini✨ followed by the pause where she registers what she’s done and says: what date of birth did i say now 😳

a reality tv MASTERPIECE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Folks, I'm doing a music quiz where you only get one second of the song intro. I've been pretty good at most, but I've been wracking my brain and ears to find some of them.
By any chance, do you recognize this?

It must be from 2017 or older and the maker said that it's mostly "classics". Although I've found it to be a wild mix between Adele's Skyfall, U2's Bloody Sunday, and Felix Jaehn's "Ain't NoBody", so "classics" might be what you want it to be.

Thx!

Folks, I'm doing a music quiz where you only get one second of the song intro. I've been pretty good at most, but I've been wracking my brain and ears to find some of them.

It must be from 2017 or older and the maker said that it's mostly "classics". Although I've found it to be a wild mix between Adele's Skyfall, U2's Bloody Sunday, and Felix Jaehn's "Ain't NoBody", so "classics" might be what you want it to be.

Thx!
First one sound like Mr Probz waves ?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
IT IS! Omg, thank you, I knew that it was familiar but I kept placing it into the "cheesy German pop by random guy" bucket!
That was the only one I could work out, intrigued to see if anyone else knows the rest!

Reactions: 3

Thx!
Solved that one, it's "Chequered Love" by Kim Wilde. Good thing I'm still on vacation and can waste my day with this (and I enjoy a good music riddle), that has been bugging me!

Thx!
All I can hear with this one is the melody to Doll On a Music Box from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and it's annoying me that it's not a pop song version of that hahaha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
All I can hear with this one is the melody to Doll On a Music Box from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and it's annoying me that it's not a pop song version of that hahaha.
Is that 1 ‘what do you mean’ by Justin Beiber? Just heard it on the radio and thought it sounded like that 🤣

Is that 1 ‘what do you mean’ by Justin Beiber? Just heard it on the radio and thought it sounded like that 🤣
It's not, but thank you!!!!
I finally also identified this one - indeed cheesy German pop song called Feuerwerk. That had really bugged me because I knew I heard it on the radio before.

The quiz is made by a German, it’s for a mystery geocache:ROFLMAO: And to my personal sadness, it is a rather popular genre here :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cant believe I've only just found this thread!!! I was an absolute pop tart in the 90s and loved the Mizz roadshow and the BBC Big Bash coz you could meet all the tit bands there 😆😆
I'm also so happy someone mentioned Emale- I've often thought I made that song up 😆

Reactions: 3
I mentioned this is the 00s nostalgia thread, but I got reminded the other day of a band called Sugar Coma, who's only song seemed to be a cover of a Green Day song, although exactly which one I can't remember.