Flop pop acts from the 90s and 00s.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe from CLEA has been found liking honophobic/anti-LGBT+ tweets, both hers & the CLEA account have been put on private ready for the big clear out. Not a great look when they decided to relaunch (said lightly) themselves at an inclusive festival 💀

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Chloe from CLEA has been found liking honophobic/anti-LGBT+ tweets, both hers & the CLEA account have been put on private ready for the big clear out. Not a great look when they decided to relaunch (said lightly) themselves at an inclusive festival 💀
Wow - what a stupid thing to do.

Didn't she leave Clea at one point, I vaguely recall a rumour of tension with the other girls

Reactions: 1
Wow - what a stupid thing to do.

Didn't she leave Clea at one point, I vaguely recall a rumour of tension with the other girls
I think it was Lynsey that left, found something off about Chloe during PTSD though! I can’t imagine she’d be easy to work with

Reactions: 2
They’re doing a small stage at mighty hoopla to celebrate their 20th anniversary which is so funny as there was no massive public interest for them when they were together let alone 20 years later
The Northampton Chronicle will be very excited. I'm wondering whether Emma's mum still works in IT and likes people knowing her daughter was on the TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg, I’m going to have to read this entire thread! I‘ve just been listening to Absolute 90s in the car.

Reactions: 3