Flop pop acts from the 90s and 00s.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve spent a good hour reading this thread and OMG my Apple Music is now full of dodgy 90’s/00’s songs 😂
A few observations-
Worlds Apart. I was utterly obsessed with them and bunked off school a couple of times to see them but when I watched them on an old TOTP the other day and I was saying to my husband not only did I not recognise any of them I can’t remember which one I liked 😂

Halo James- my sister and cousin took me to a signing because I loved the singer, I was about 9, but we didn’t get to meet him for some reason ( I can’t remember why)

Point Break- loved them! I vaguely recall queueing to meet them at HMV in Newcastle; but again I can’t remember which one I liked!

Let Loose- omg I was so in love with Lee. (I think I’ve got something about boy band/band members called Lee as I absolutely love Lee from Steps and Lee from Blue) Myself and a school friend were taken by said school friend’s mum to see them in concert at Sunderland Empire. I think maybe I was probably about 14? We waited outside afterwards for them and they literally had to push through this massive crowd of girls. It was absolutely wild- they had little or no security and these girls were literally grabbing at anything they could- I lost my friend in the melee and while I was a big girl and not easily moved I was getting pushed around and I literally fell and grabbed onto someone to steady me- that someone was Lee 🙈he was wearing this ridiculous flimsy frilly white shirt that was half open and my hand landed on his chest 🙈i still remember to this day his skin was really warm 🙈😂

Upside Down- omg I loved them! I googled them and
was trying to figure out which one of them 15 year old me would have liked and nope I can’t figure it out 😂

Bad Boys Inc- I was hopelessly in love with Ally. I think it was the accent 😂he’s a proper serious sports journalist now and he replied to my tweet once wishing me a happy birthday (I think he had tweeted about a great footballer who shared my birthday and I said it was my birthday that day too so he replied- the 13 year old me would have absolutely lost her head over that and the 39 year old me was quite chuffed too 😂)

Blazin Squad- I was a proper big fan- I was probably way too old to be though 😂 I loved Kenzie. I followed them up and down the country, I did some proper mad stuff in pursuit of them 😂I remember they hated David Sneddon- they had a song called Anything (which was allegedly about haters being crap) and they did a performance where they sang ‘Sneddon you’re anything, anything’ 😂My favourite song of theirs was We Just Be Dreaming- I was even on their DVD, in a naff top from Bay Trading that I thought I looked great in (I didn’t) and I had curlers in my hair (not even proper curlers, I couldn’t afford them- they were pipe cleaners 😂) I still do love Kenzie though. He is very definitely a DILF 👀😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve spent a good hour reading this thread and OMG my Apple Music is now full of dodgy 90’s/00’s songs 😂
A few observations-
Worlds Apart. I was utterly obsessed with them and bunked off school a couple of times to see them but when I watched them on an old TOTP the other day and I was saying to my husband not only did I not recognise any of them I can’t remember which one I liked 😂

Halo James- my sister and cousin took me to a signing because I loved the singer, I was about 9, but we didn’t get to meet him for some reason ( I can’t remember why)

Point Break- loved them! I vaguely recall queueing to meet them at HMV in Newcastle; but again I can’t remember which one I liked!

Let Loose- omg I was so in love with Lee. (I think I’ve got something about boy band/band members called Lee as I absolutely love Lee from Steps and Lee from Blue) Myself and a school friend were taken by said school friend’s mum to see them in concert at Sunderland Empire. I think maybe I was probably about 14? We waited outside afterwards for them and they literally had to push through this massive crowd of girls. It was absolutely wild- they had little or no security and these girls were literally grabbing at anything they could- I lost my friend in the melee and while I was a big girl and not easily moved I was getting pushed around and I literally fell and grabbed onto someone to steady me- that someone was Lee 🙈he was wearing this ridiculous flimsy frilly white shirt that was half open and my hand landed on his chest 🙈i still remember to this day his skin was really warm 🙈😂

Upside Down- omg I loved them! I googled them and
was trying to figure out which one of them 15 year old me would have liked and nope I can’t figure it out 😂

Bad Boys Inc- I was hopelessly in love with Ally. I think it was the accent 😂he’s a proper serious sports journalist now and he replied to my tweet once wishing me a happy birthday (I think he had tweeted about a great footballer who shared my birthday and I said it was my birthday that day too so he replied- the 13 year old me would have absolutely lost her head over that and the 39 year old me was quite chuffed too 😂)

Blazin Squad- I was a proper big fan- I was probably way too old to be though 😂 I loved Kenzie. I followed them up and down the country, I did some proper mad stuff in pursuit of them 😂I remember they hated David Sneddon- they had a song called Anything (which was allegedly about haters being crap) and they did a performance where they sang ‘Sneddon you’re anything, anything’ 😂My favourite song of theirs was We Just Be Dreaming- I was even on their DVD, in a naff top from Bay Trading that I thought I looked great in (I didn’t) and I had curlers in my hair (not even proper curlers, I couldn’t afford them- they were pipe cleaners 😂) I still do love Kenzie though. He is very definitely a DILF 👀😂
Blazin squad and their hundreds of members, I didn't even like them but probably still know all of the words to a couple of their songs (remember crossroads? 😆)

Reactions: 7
Won't all be flops but on BBC at 7 on a Friday, they're showing Top of the pops from 1994

Reactions: 2