Flop pop acts from the 90s and 00s.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Why did Lemar's career go quiet?
“If there was any justice” Lemar would have had a much more successful career. He has a fabulous voice.

I was on a work trip in Egypt about 10 years ago and he was the entertainment at one of the big hotels a few days before i visited, i was gutted to have missed him.

Reactions: 7
"On My Knees" by The 411 was a top tune. I'm not normally a fan of that kind of music either.

Reactions: 2
I loved The 411’s other song too

I liked Stooshe. I thought they’d be bigger
Yeah Stooshe were pretty big for about a year and then completely disappeared never to be spoken of again! Their first few singles both did well and had so much air play, they used to play black heart loads in the shop I worked in at the time 😅

Reactions: 3
Precious- 2nd single

mini viva

Agnes

all absolute bangers! rewind is incredible

Stooshe could’ve been huge but they followed up Black Heart with that awful cover of Waterfalls. I think it was supposed to be for CIN but then Girls Aloud got it.

Re: Anya from precious, she did date Duncan James and isn’t she the mother of his child?

Reactions: 1
all absolute bangers! rewind is incredible

Stooshe could’ve been huge but they followed up Black Heart with that awful cover of Waterfalls. I think it was supposed to be for CIN but then Girls Aloud got it.

Re: Anya from precious, she did date Duncan James and isn’t she the mother of his child?
Duncan's daughter Tianie is by another woman, Claire Grainger. Anya is married with a child.

I used to love that song by Mini Viva, I think one of the girls went on Xfactor a few years later?
I remember the Mini Viva song being all over bars and clubs when it came out (2009?) back when I used to go to such venues. Just googled and Xenomania wrote their songs.

I quite liked Kavana 'Special Kind of Something', more so than his other songs. I don't think it made top 20. He was dropped after the 2nd album. I remember him always being in Smash Hits mag!

Anyone remember Camilla from Fame Academy that Lemar kissed when he had a girlfriend? She’s in Save Me a really good tv show on Sky

Remember Lemar's song Dance? In the video there was a woman in a cap and mini kilt we used to think spoiled the video as she was so stompy and over the top with her moves.

There was that idiot called Peter someone who thought he was Pete Doherty. I used to email with one of my friends during my work lunch hour and we were always ridiculing Peter Spawn, as we called him. Not sure where "Spawn" came from. I have no idea what happened to him.

Reactions: 2
Bloody loved a bit of Rewind by precious! Also liked Say It Again, but rewind was more of a banger . Got it on my "old loved songs" Spotify playlist!

Reactions: 3
There was that idiot called Peter someone who thought he was Pete Doherty. I used to email with one of my friends during my work lunch hour and we were always ridiculing Peter Spawn, as we called him. Not sure where "Spawn" came from. I have no idea what happened to him.
Yeah he dated Fearne Cotton around that time but think she was told to dump him cause he did loads of coke and she was on kids TV

Yes. He was a deluded prat wasn't he?

Oh yes, he was very contrived. Years later, I got the same impression off Frankie Cocozza on X Factor. Like a Lidl version of Pete Doherty

Reactions: 5
Surprised he hasn't popped up on The Voice yet, like all the other failed pop stars from that period.