Flop pop acts from the 90s and 00s.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Little Boots, IIRC she came out around the same time as Pixie Lott and had a lot of hype around her….Pixie absolutely trounced her though.
The only Little Boots one I knew was New in Town. I remember a few Pixie songs though - agree, Pixie trounced Boots!

Wow this thread had brought back so many memories! Thanks everyone!

Anyone remember sarah whatmore form pop idol i believe- when i lost you and automatic?

I thought she would go far but disappeared after her second single

Also can anyone remember a rock/pop band from the early 00’s think it was 4 guys, and i think they had sun/summer in their name?? Think they only had 1/2 singles but their debut was quite a hit

For the life of me I can’t remember how the song goes but i remember the video and the girl is walking through the streets of what looks to be new york (a bit like the justin timberlake
Song lovin. It vibe) and I think the lead singer was called nick?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Also can anyone remember a rock/pop band from the early 00’s think it was 4 guys, and i think they had sun/summer in their name?? Think they only had 1/2 singles but their debut was quite a hit
5 Seconds of Summer?

For the life of me I can’t remember how the song goes but i remember the video and the girl is walking through the streets of what looks to be new york (a bit like the justin timberlake
Song lovin. It vibe) and I think the lead singer was called nick?
I’m probably not right, but Bowling For Soup, “Girl all the bad guys want”?

Reactions: 1
I’m probably not right, but Bowling For Soup, “Girl all the bad guys want”?
No not them either 😩 should have mentioned think they were from the UK and the lead singer was gorgeous (imo)🤣 don’t know if that helps

Just having a quick search and The Calling, “wherever you will go” came up, but I don’t think they are UK.
No unfortunately not them either 😩 i think they only had 2 singles from what i remember and then disappeared

No unfortunately not them either 😩 i think they only had 2 singles from what i remember and then disappeared
Hopefully someone will know. It definitely rings a bell, it’s bugging me now haha!

• Haha
Damn, I was about to say Rooster! The lead singer was indeed gorgeous. I think the debut album/singles did pretty well but second album was a massive flop (just checked wiki - 192!)

Off to listen to 'Come Get Some' :)

Edit: Leaving this here 🥰

Attachments

Reactions: 5