Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
River is so cute.
Always loved her Vlogmas and really nice that she went to that massive Oxfam shop and bought all that stuff for River second hand and for a great cause!

Reactions: 17
I’ve got a lot of respect for Fleur and I still watch her even though I’ve stopped most of the others from the same generation. She feels comforting to me. I can’t live her lifestyle or follow her fashion because it’s way out of my price range but it’s pure escapism for me as not everything has to be something I want or need to be influenced to buy.

Reactions: 11
I’ve got a lot of respect for Fleur and I still watch her even though I’ve stopped most of the others from the same generation. She feels comforting to me. I can’t live her lifestyle or follow her fashion because it’s way out of my price range but it’s pure escapism for me as not everything has to be something I want or need to be influenced to buy.
She has terrible fashion sense especially regarding shoes but the house envy is real!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love some of her individual pieces but not all together. Like the All Saints leather jacket she wore a lot - LOVE. Could never buy it but I adore it! And those Gucci suede boots are lovely. She posted a photo a while ago and I thought she looked lovely. Polka dot dress, the Gucci boots and the All Saints jacket. I wish she dressed similarly all the time as that’s bang on my style and I could get some inspiration but I agree, I don’t love most of her choices. Personal taste and all!

568D8918-8723-4A5A-95D2-AB1F176FCC40.jpeg

this outfit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love some of her individual pieces but not all together. Like the All Saints leather jacket she wore a lot - LOVE. Could never buy it but I adore it! And those Gucci suede boots are lovely. She posted a photo a while ago and I thought she looked lovely. Polka dot dress, the Gucci boots and the All Saints jacket. I wish she dressed similarly all the time as that’s bang on my style and I could get some inspiration but I agree, I don’t love most of her choices. Personal taste and all!

View attachment 63226
this outfit
I hadn't seen this before but it really suits her for once! The dress is a good length that doesn't drown her and the leg slit gives it balance. Usually she goes for these huge matronly dresses that just overwhelm her.

She's actually got a nice figure, I know she's not super confident about it but this outfit makes her look amazing. Still think she could chop a few inches of hair off to balance things out but y'know.

I also though the outfit she wore to the magic mike night was also a bit better than her usual going out style. The sweater was a bit bulky and she did say it wasn't the most flattering, but if she'd gone for a fitted top instead with the skirt, it would've been great!

Reactions: 2

View attachment 63226
this outfit
She always has stayed true to her style throughout the years. I do adore how she dresses river up. Her and mike have definitely stayed the same after all these years!
but yes someone mentioned about getting gifts for river at the second hand market. That is something I truly like about her.

Reactions: 13
I've just caught up on her xmas vlog I enjoyed it its not forced or fake and full of free PR begged furniture. Also liked the fact she bought second hand stuff for River because some people with her money wouldn't even look twice at second hand things.

Reactions: 10
Loved her first Christmas vlog - none of it was fake or forced like sooo many other vlogmas videos I’ve watched.

Reactions: 3
The difference between mike and fleur as a couple and zoe and alfie as a couple is shocking

Throughout the year I find Fleur very tiring to watch, but her first Vlogmas video was old style enjoyment. Did not feel forced (no pun intended) or fake, and I love that she bought all the plastic crap for River, eventhough she did not like it but knew that her little girl will absolutely love it, all while supporting Oxfam.

She even dumped Hello Fresh. Wow.
Does anyone know why they decided to go plantbased? I have not really kept up with her so was surprised to hear this.

Throughout the year I find Fleur very tiring to watch, but her first Vlogmas video was old style enjoyment. Did not feel forced (no pun intended) or fake, and I love that she bought all the plastic crap for River, eventhough she did not like it but knew that her little girl will absolutely love it, all while supporting Oxfam.

Does anyone know why they decided to go plantbased? I have not really kept up with her so was surprised to hear this.
I want to know about the plant based diet too.

I think even when they were on HelloFresh she said they've been trying to eat more plant based at home. I guess just a natural shift for a lot of people these days who are keeping up with the news and whatnot. I eat mostly plant based now too, although I don't call myself vegetarian or vegan and I've also got plenty of friends that have shifted towards plant based eating without it being a big statement/lifestyle change/whatever.

Reactions: 6
Throughout the year I find Fleur very tiring to watch, but her first Vlogmas video was old style enjoyment.
This summed up her channel perfectly!!!
I’m not really bothered with the “new in beauty” and monthly favourites, I might click into them if they pop up, but I don’t really care to watch them, her Christmas content I always enjoy!!

Reactions: 7
She was on a panel a few weeks ago with Venetia Falconer - it's available on Venetia's Talking Tastebuds podcast. She said they'd been doing it a few weeks and that she'd wanted to for a while but Mike wasn't interested. Then he watched the Netflix documentary Game Changers and that won him over as it was so sports oriented, so now they've both gone fully plant based. Really admire them for it - especially given how traditional they've always been with cooking and food.

Reactions: 10
Watched a couple of her videos, her videos remind me of the 14/15 -the good old days

Reactions: 3
The only reason Fleur has stayed constant personality wise is because she's always been well off and privileged I believe. Only now, the income is hers and her husbands, but the lifestyle and everything that comes with that is the same. I find most youtubers change because their income has grown exponentially and they get a bit carried away with money they're not used to having. Whereas Fleur and her husband were bought up in luxury so its normal for them.

Reactions: 21
She was on a panel a few weeks ago with Venetia Falconer - it's available on Venetia's Talking Tastebuds podcast. She said they'd been doing it a few weeks and that she'd wanted to for a while but Mike wasn't interested. Then he watched the Netflix documentary Game Changers and that won him over as it was so sports oriented, so now they've both gone fully plant based. Really admire them for it - especially given how traditional they've always been with cooking and food.
I think it's also nice cause it shows she's capable of change and has a supporting partner unlike a lot of the "YouTube couples" !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.