Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it too though I think those sofas will be trashed in no time with the dogs jumping on them. Patterned or striped covers would have been nice.

Reactions: 2
Her kitchen is stunning! She could really relaunch her channel if she started doing more interiors!

Reactions: 5
For years I have been following Youtubers and Instagrammers for what is new and exciting out there. I've been watching a variety - some good and some just okay - for fun but also as a means to keep up with their news. I have a lot of comments about Fleur but will share them gradually as this is my first comment. She has changed from her student days in her bedroom, with the focus being on her personal style when she wanted us - her viewers - to love her and to make us feel that she was one of us. She's evolved, to be sure! I cannot say that I presently enjoy her channel. I unsubscribed as she no longer consistently conveys that same kindness to her viewers. Her fame and fortune have taken her to another level and she has virtually out-used her subscribers who followed her faithfully for many years. When the paid sponsors became involved suddenly she started to shut down her kindness and attentive level to her followers. She has used words like "strangers" etc. which are so offensive to describe those of us who collectively have been used as her stepping stones in her quest for social climbing. If you have watched all of her videos you will sense this. I wish she was still the same gracious person I remember. But I fear that her face has changed direction in more ways than one. I know she has abandoned many good friends including Becky Sheeran (Talk Becky Talk) and it is no surprise that her calculating and designing plans include less and less commitment to her faithful subscribers. Sad.

Reactions: 1
But you are a stranger to her WindowShopping, why shouldn’t she say that? Anyone that she doesn’t know personally is a stranger, it’s just a fact.

I don’t really watch her videos but I enjoyed her Vlogmas. It was natural and

Reactions: 20
When did she decide to show River so much? We had months and months of the headless baby on her IG and in vlogs, and now that she's a toddler that you could actually recognise she's allowed on social media? I don't understand the logic in that at all...

Reactions: 13
I feel that Fleur has always been just a tiny bit distant with her followers but I really don’t see this as a bad thing. She doesn’t patronise us with ‘omg I love you guys more than anything’, while actually not giving two hoots the way I see so many big youtubers do. She’s not in the business to give people the feeling that she’s their best friend, when actually, she is a stranger to us just as much as we are to her. I don’t feel offended by that as a consumer of her content. Fleur is wealthy by birth, and her husband is exceptionally wealthy. They have incredible levels of wealth that is not provided by YouTube or sponsorships, that kind of money is literally pocket change to them so I really don’t see that she does it for the money - more of a way to occupy her time. Sponsorships for her are an achievement, not monetarily, but because she’s proud brands want to work with her, she is relevant and influential and money aside I do think it’s natural for her to want to strive for that in her career.

As for showing River I have to agree, she was so careful when she was a baby, it’s strange she has changed her tune on that one.

Reactions: 23
For years I have been following Youtubers and Instagrammers for what is new and exciting out there. I've been watching a variety - some good and some just okay - for fun but also as a means to keep up with their news. I have a lot of comments about Fleur but will share them gradually as this is my first comment. She has changed from her student days in her bedroom, with the focus being on her personal style when she wanted us - her viewers - to love her and to make us feel that she was one of us. She's evolved, to be sure! I cannot say that I presently enjoy her channel. I unsubscribed as she no longer consistently conveys that same kindness to her viewers. Her fame and fortune have taken her to another level and she has virtually out-used her subscribers who followed her faithfully for many years. When the paid sponsors became involved suddenly she started to shut down her kindness and attentive level to her followers. She has used words like "strangers" etc. which are so offensive to describe those of us who collectively have been used as her stepping stones in her quest for social climbing. If you have watched all of her videos you will sense this. I wish she was still the same gracious person I remember. But I fear that her face has changed direction in more ways than one. I know she has abandoned many good friends including Becky Sheeran (Talk Becky Talk) and it is no surprise that her calculating and designing plans include less and less commitment to her faithful subscribers. Sad.
what happened between her and Becky? I used to enjoy their videos together
What ha

Reactions: 3
So she’s “going vegan” but opens up that she’ll still wear leather. The vLOG title you’re looking for is PLANT BASED. Oh wait, that’s not as algorithm friendly...

So she’s “going vegan” but opens up that she’ll still wear leather. The vLOG title you’re looking for is PLANT BASED. Oh wait, that’s not as algorithm friendly...
thats not really fair to say. there is a difference between eating vegan and having a complete vegan lifestyle.

I will always give people credit for doing anything that is in anyway helpful to the environment. It doesn't have to be a few people doing everything 100% right, it takes many people doing the best they can to make a change.

And I dont really think Fleur cares about algorithm all that much. She and Mike make plenty of money to support themselves. Youtube is much more of a hobby than a full time job to her.

Reactions: 22
thats not really fair to say. there is a difference between eating vegan and having a complete vegan lifestyle.

I will always give people credit for doing anything that is in anyway helpful to the environment. It doesn't have to be a few people doing everything 100% right, it takes many people doing the best they can to make a change.

And I dont really think Fleur cares about algorithm all that much. She and Mike make plenty of money to support themselves. Youtube is much more of a hobby than a full time job to her.
She's full of tit. Sorry, but she is. I'm not buying this "vegan/conscious consumer" act of hers. It's the trend now and she's hopped on the bandwagon like the rest of them. She's always eaten relatively healthy and lord knows she certainly has the means to do so. I can't wait to see how long this lasts. I'm also anxious to know why her daughter doesn't eat the same things they do? This entire thing reeks of stunt. Time will tell.

Reactions: 3
She's full of tit. Sorry, but she is. I'm not buying this "vegan/conscious consumer" act of hers. It's the trend now and she's hopped on the bandwagon like the rest of them. She's always eaten relatively healthy and lord knows she certainly has the means to do so. I can't wait to see how long this lasts. I'm also anxious to know why her daughter doesn't eat the same things they do? This entire thing reeks of stunt. Time will tell.
really? I find that she use to eat rather unhealthy. At lot of cheese, dairy, roasts, ham, potatoes, etc. I know they are all comfort foods, but I never really use to see her eat alot of veggies. Even when she and mike did the grocery store youtube cooking show, it was always very hardy rather unhealthy foods.
I also feel like she did really work out much, or at least consistently. So to me in comparison this seems much more healthy of her lately. No?

Reactions: 4
really? I find that she use to eat rather unhealthy. At lot of cheese, dairy, roasts, ham, potatoes, etc. I know they are all comfort foods, but I never really use to see her eat alot of veggies. Even when she and mike did the grocery store youtube cooking show, it was always very hardy rather unhealthy foods.
I also feel like she did really work out much, or at least consistently. So to me in comparison this seems much more healthy of her lately. No?
When Mike cooked, yes it was more hearty meals with meat and potatoes. But 85% of the time when Fleur was left to her own devices, she ate relatively healthy. I'm interested to know if/how she's coping with giving up prawns and aged cheese. Those are the two things I remember her being really addicted to. She has always seemed to prefer seafood to things like beef, pork, or poultry. He is really addicted to chocolate, which is easier to find suitable vegan substitute.

If this entire thing is genuine then good for her and the environment. But being environmentally conscious is a trend right now amongst the YouTube masses. It's what viewers want to see. She may not need YouTube to survive, but it does seem to give her a sense of purpose. I guess I should give her credit for aspiring to be something other then a bored, rich, stay-at-home mom.

What I cannot wrap my head around is if all these lifestyle and beauty YouTubers are looking for a way to be environmentally friendly, then an easy place to start would be to stop receiving PR. Samantha Ravndahl did a video at the end of 2018, discussing her decision to stop PR. For Godsakes, just go watch one of Fleur's good friend Tati's unboxing videos. The amount of waste is horrific. This is part of why it's so hard for me to take Fleur and a lot of other YouTubers seriously on certain topics. I agree that gradual change is better than none at all. But there are certain situations that are just flat out ridiculous. The woman is a millionaire. I am pretty sure she'd manage just fine without the free handouts.

Reactions: 5
What I cannot wrap my head around is if all these lifestyle and beauty YouTubers are looking for a way to be environmentally friendly, then an easy place to start would be to stop receiving PR. Samantha Ravndahl did a video at the end of 2018, discussing her decision to stop PR. For Godsakes, just go watch one of Fleur's good friend Tati's unboxing videos. The amount of waste is horrific. This is part of why it's so hard for me to take Fleur and a lot of other YouTubers seriously on certain topics. I agree that gradual change is better than none at all. But there are certain situations that are just flat out ridiculous. The woman is a millionaire. I am pretty sure she'd manage just fine without the free handouts.
absolutely agree with this! While I will never knock someone for trying there best. It’s very common with these influencers to jump on to the click bate words.
they should all stop the handout, they should spend more time only accepting the products that they actually want, they should allstop with the constant purchasing of designertrends over and over again. And in the case of ITF and LEM they should just completely stop all together.
I 10000% back up your point. Let getting all influencers free robot vaccums, and TVs, and speakers, and 12 blow dryers and straighteners, and 900 eyeshadow pallets and have them all packaged to the ying yang it’s actually disgusting. Brands that do this actually turn me off of influencer marketing and won’t buy from that brand usually. And then when it comes to the clothes and furniture and bags all at major discounts if not free. They should truly just stop. That’s all a huge impact and I know all these “stop buying this year” “and I’m only eating this way” is all just click bait when you look at their day to day habits

I used to like her in the early days they she irritated me. I haven’t watched her for years! I know this is old news but does anyone know what happened between her and tanya burr?? Wasn’t she supposed to do tanyas make up at her wedding (I like she’s not with Jim now ) or am I getting confused. Tanya infuriates and has since the beginning. Anyone know what happened to ingrid?

What has happened to Becky now. She seems really odd and there always seems to be drama. Sorry bit of topic.
I don't really follow Becky, but have gotten some of her videos on my recommendations on YT, wen she was moving in with her ex, and the when they split (with makes him a ex-ex). The a random video of her moving away.

What kind of drama has she been a part off, if it is really bad it could be a reason why Fleur has distanced herself. Mike is a face of a company, so any drama his wife or her friends are a part of, will affect his and the company's image.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.