Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes to show though doesn’t it? We are always portrayed as trolls and awful people but fleur doesn’t really get much hate at all on here. She lives a lifestyle that is completely different to 90% of us on here and she doesn’t get hate for it. I think there’s quite a few influencers who could do with taking a leaf out of fleurs book.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That Q&A was just so real. When she said they don’t care about holidays they just want a baby, I felt so sad for her.

Imagine if Niomi came out & said Joe broke up with me & I’m really struggling but trying to get on with things as best I can. Instead of all the nonsense.

Reactions: 34
I hadn't been a Fleur fan for ages because I always thought she came across quite entitled, but I have to eat my words and check myself. I watched that Q&A and I was so in awe about how real she was. She was vulnerable without putting on a lily pebbles woe is me type saga. When she said she wasn't hoping for holidays and just a baby... Broke my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel really bad for Fleur. She seemed quite bubbly in her Q&A, but I think she was really forcing it. Two miscarriages and a thyroid condition must be really tough. No matter how priviliged someone might appear, we're all humans and we can all feel pain and experience challenges. I appreciate that she isn't trying to hide that. (unlike youtubers like Niomi who loves to pretend that everything is perfect 100% of the time.)

Reactions: 15
I really liked the Q&A too! I thought she was really open and honest about her feelings. I hope her health improves soon and that she gets her wish to have another baby!

The only thing I will say, and I almost feel so bad saying this due to the other topics in the video, is I do think she should have admitted to the Botox before now. She’s been having it done for over 2 years and seems very comfortable with her choice, so why say nothing until now? She’s been shilling really expensive skincare all that time and by not saying about the Botox she was kinda implying that she was getting results with her skincare and not with a bit of extra help. Again I feel a bit bad🙈

Reactions: 10
The only thing I will say, and I almost feel so bad saying this due to the other topics in the video, is I do think she should have admitted to the Botox before now. She’s been having it done for over 2 years and seems very comfortable with her choice, so why say nothing until now? She’s been shilling really expensive skincare all that time and by not saying about the Botox she was kinda implying that she was getting results with her skincare and not with a bit of extra help. Again I feel a bit bad🙈
I was thinking this too.

We definitely have these thoughts over on the Sali Hughes thread!

Reactions: 6
I can understand wanting to get rid of any lines you might have. I'm 35 and have sometimes considered it but then you realise it only lasts a few months so once you start getting it you'll pretty much have to get it forever otherwise you'll look noticeably awful every time it wears off 😂

To be honest I noticed Fleur looking like she had botox as soon as she had it done and I think her face looks quite odd. Very tight and pulled. I think I'll just let nature take it's course personally.

Reactions: 7
Oh God, all the baby names she mentions are so hipster I just can't :-D And she finally talks about her Botox treatments! And I'm glad that she admits she doesnt like how it looks on her forehead the first month or so after she gets it done, because that's usually when some of us have noticed and commented on it, because it really just looked.....botox-ed. Not judging at all, I think everyone is free to do with their face and body what they want, I'm just not a big fan of how it looks in general :) Interesting though that she had that done during the pandemic but not a haircut haha

Just curious/interested how you define "hipster names"? As she had names such as James, Winston, Scarlett and Iris which are quite classic to me. Esp James.

Milo and Lyra are the only 2 I would have thought come under that? As I say just genuinely have an interest in names, it's not a critism at all :)

Reactions: 7
Just curious/interested how you define "hipster names"? As she had names such as James, Winston, Scarlett and Iris which are quite classic to me. Esp James.

Milo and Lyra are the only 2 I would have thought come under that? As I say just genuinely have an interest in names, it's not a critism at all :)
Traditional baby names are very trendy right now. With the exception of Lyra, all of the names Fleur mentioned appear on the Top 100 Trending Baby Names of 2020. :)

i actually think she's pregnant... but that's just me. I also noticed her fillers and botox straight away, I hadn't looked at her in years until earlier on the year and I went to click on her and wow she had a completely different face. As someone said, very pulled back and fake looking , it is just sad as i always thought she was quite pretty and naturally good looking , and it's a shame she's gone to this. No point in trusting her skin care advice then..

Reactions: 2
I've created a new thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.