Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is amazing. The kitchen is fab. I’d love a kitchen like that. I have a feeling though that the footprint of my bog standard 3 bed semi would fit into their kitchen.

Reactions: 6
That stove area. :love: The only thing I don't like is the color of the floor. It's a bit too warm to go with the cool tones of the cabinetry. In fairness, it coule be some filter doing this to muck up the color. I can see inside the cupboards have lovely toned wood so either the floor or the cupboard color is off for me....if I were being that fussy and rich enough to own this kitchen. :)

Reactions: 4
That stove area. :love: The only thing I don't like is the color of the floor. It's a bit too warm to go with the cool tones of the cabinetry. In fairness, it coule be some filter doing this to muck up the color. I can see inside the cupboards have lovely toned wood so either the floor or the cupboard color is off for me....if I were being that fussy and rich enough to own this kitchen. :)
Totally agree! The floor colour is the only let down for me too, frankly it would bug me no end. Hopefully it looks more harmonious irl. Stunning kitchen otherwise.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree! The floor colour is the only let down for me too, frankly it would bug me no end. Hopefully it looks more harmonious irl. Stunning kitchen otherwise.
I really like the stones they’ve chosen, it compliments the splash back really well. honestly nothing I’d change about it.

She just put up a christmas vlog showing her new kitchen. That's what an expensive classy kitchen looks like Lydia so take note.😊

I have serious kitchen envy. She has the space for such a large island.wine fridge and range is my dream maybe in a few years.
Is it navy or green?
Love hidden toy storage and well out shelves

Reactions: 5
Came here to say the same about her kitchen. It’s seriously my dream kitchen, looks amazing and it’s sooo big. So jealous! I’d need to win the lottery to afford a kitchen like that and that size I think :ROFLMAO:

Came here to say the same about her kitchen. It’s seriously my dream kitchen, looks amazing and it’s sooo big. So jealous! I’d need to win the lottery to afford a kitchen like that and that size I think :ROFLMAO:
I'm buying a house next year with a kitchen a bit bigger than this one (area I'm buying in all have massive kitchens) is it creepy if I copy this kitchen none of my mates or family follow her 🤔🤔🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm buying a house next year with a kitchen a bit bigger than this one (area I'm buying in all have massive kitchens) is it creepy if I copy this kitchen none of my mates or family follow her 🤔🤔🙈🙈🙈
Not at all! Thats the point of influencers lol. to give honest opinions and help you make a decision for yourself. id trust fdf especially when it comes to a good quality kitchen, and to top it off....the kitchen is a stunner and yours will be too!

If I had the space I would
Mistakes other influencers make is they put in huge island in smaller kitchen
They go too trendy with brass and gold
I get impression the de forces are foodies and enjoy cooking.

Not at all! Thats the point of influencers lol. to give honest opinions and help you make a decision for yourself. id trust fdf especially when it comes to a good quality kitchen, and to top it off....the kitchen is a stunner and yours will be too!
Haha deffo gonna copy the colour anyway and the island ! It's so fab love her taste. Don't like the blue chairs she went for though wonder if she's bringing them back !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.